Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Pretty sure it's 50/50 VG/PG. I think I just literally burned the back of my mouth. Dead white skin with brown spots just hanging there. Nuthin major. Just been sitting in front of the puter all day for best part of a week now scouring these forums and youtube with PV in my mouth huffin and puffin away almost constantly. Just need to start lightening up on it a bit I suppose.
Claude - mouth issues are a common occurrence for the first few months after quitting smoking. You are probably experiencing a little of both - over vaping AND normal quit symptoms. Drink lots of water and direct the drip tip to different areas of your mouth. Bleeding gums, scorched and sore tongue, sore nasal passages, etc would be normal even if you were NOT vaping, though, and are due to returning circulation and healing from the damage done by cigarettes. (Do a search and familiarize yourself a little with what to expect when you quit smoking.) For some people, too much PG is an issue, for others too much VG gives them heavy/wet lung feelings. There is a mouthwash/rinse called "Biotine" that helps. I felt like my entire mouth and tongue were burnt. I was SURE vaping was not for me and my juice was too hot and I was allergic to the whole thing .. After a month or so, it was smooth sailing. Hope that helps you! Hang in there, you CAN do this!

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Claude - mouth issues are a common occurrence for the first few months after quitting smoking. You are probably experiencing a little of both - over vaping AND normal quit symptoms. Drink lots of water and direct the drip tip to different areas of your mouth. Bleeding gums, scorched and sore tongue, sore nasal passages, etc would be normal even if you were NOT vaping, though, and are due to returning circulation and healing from the damage done by cigarettes. (Do a search and familiarize yourself a little with what to expect when you quit smoking.) For some people, too much PG is an issue, for others too much VG gives them heavy/wet lung feelings. There is a mouthwash/rinse called "Biotine" that helps. I felt like my entire mouth and tongue were burnt. I was SURE vaping was not for me and my juice was too hot and I was allergic to the whole thing .. After a month or so, it was smooth sailing. Hope that helps you! Hang in there, you CAN do this!
Here's a link to get you started, Claude: A list of symptoms when quitting tobacco and changing to an ecigarette | E-Cigarette Forum

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Just got my package from virgin vapors with the two eGo-V v3 1300 mah batteries for pif'ing to smokers that come through the sober living house that are receptive to trying vaping over smoking.....i messed up and only ordered one protank 2 :p

Gotta say these things are much nicer then my first vape gear!
VV/VW up to 6volts/15 watts, backlit LCD screen. Color coating is rubbery/grippy. Can vape while charging.... It's like the innokin itaste vv v3 I got as an upgrade from my first battery.....but 4 watts and 200 mah more.
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Thanx @cindycated. Like I said I've been in here all day every day for the best part of a week trying to learn to make this work for me. Been there but this might be a good time to revisit that thread.
Yep, I think that's just one of those lessons you have to learn the hard way! :p
Keep going. Doing good! :thumb:

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
What nicotine level are you vaping ? In mg/mL

24mg. After reviewing that link I'm thinking the dead skin issue just behind my denture is probably PG dehydration related. Will have to make sure to rinse my mouth frequently. I'm sure I will eventually reduce the chain vaping eventually but I feel I was fortunate to have this free week to hammer at it for my start after 45 years and 2+ PAD.

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
24mg. After reviewing that link I'm thinking the dead skin issue just behind my denture is probably PG dehydration related. Will have to make sure to rinse my mouth frequently. I'm sure I will eventually reduce the chain vaping eventually but I feel I was fortunate to have this free week to hammer at it for my start after 45 years and 2+ PAD.
That's a good level of nic for you. I'm sure you've been told many times but yes lots of water, keep a water bottle with you.

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
Argus, your message from Liberty Flights was much nicer than mine. They aren't honoring orders on those old ZMax's.

Here's my reply to them, which includes the original message from them:

I received the following communication via Paypal when you cancelled my order:

Dear ******* *****,
Liberty Flights just sent you a full refund of $40.00 USD for your purchase.
If you have any questions about this refund, please contact Liberty Flights.
The refund will go to the card you paid with.

To see all the transaction details, please log into your PayPal account. It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Merchant information
Liberty Flights
sales@liberty-flights.co.uk
Premium E Liquid - Liberty Flights
+44 1254707222
Note from merchant
I am very sorry – this order did not process correctly, and we are unable to fulfill it. We are working to resolve the issue, and you may place a new order at any time. -LF

I find it a poor business practice for you to cancel my order after accepting the payment.

You had ample time to create and review your promotion prior to publishing. To say the completed order "did not process properly" is disingenuous.

Since the payment went through and you obviously have the list of items ordered (you emailed me the confirmation), you've replaced "We screwed up and changed our mind" with "the order did not process correctly". You've obliterated my confidence in your business ethic.

If I fail to fully research before purchasing from you, are you willing to cancel the order when I discover the product elsewhere for less? I think not because, in your eyes, I've already made the commitment to you. I see no difference now with the situation reversed.

I am likely to head back over to the Electronic Cigarette Forum where 200,000 of my acquaintances are active and enthusiastic vapers and share my experience with them.

There are many reputable vendors waiting to receive my meager discretionary income.

Stay classy.

Jay :grr:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
And just for the record (yet again), I LOVE my Naughty tanks.

In fact, with the help of two friends, we just jumped on two Kabukis (blue O-rings, thank you very much). Basically nothing but a Naughty on steroids.

@Claude Rill , YOU GO, dude! And we hope you stick around too. :thumbs:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I guess I just live right or I'm lucky. I've never had a bad coil with my naughty tanks and they have all made me an extremely happy vapor. But then again I don't vape all those flavors out there either. If I want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich I eat one I don't vape one.
roflmao2_zps86629751.gif
I do understand why everybody else does though and I'm happy they enjoy them. I use mainly tobacco flavors and as close to 100% pg as I can get. I'm allergic to vg and can't use over 20%.
And I do love my Naughties.
happy0030.gif

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
My TrollMeister! My apologies (for having an insanely hard to type sense of humour, or senseless even). You know I lub ya and really was mostly joking. In fact one of my Nauti tanks is being QUITE Naughty and I'm not pleased with it at all. As I told a few here, I plan to file it under "G", for garbage, once my new ones arrive. They arrived today, so anybody up for a trash toss? Ready? Aim! TRASH!!!!!!!!!

Not one tiny little droplet of offense taken whatsoever, my dear Troller. After your experience, I'd be Kayfun shopping too! Enjoy it.

Vaping makes the world go round, world go round, world go roundddddddddddddddd.
It's all good my Kween, all good! :D

And here is a tonights Kayfun Tootle Puffer, 8ml of Honey Tobacco. :banana:
pByMbGn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread