Status
Not open for further replies.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I just discovered what a Tootle Puffer was and that I was one so I came over here to say HI. Robert, that was exactly why I drank liquor instead of beer. I don't like the taste of beer enough to drink it if I can't get a buzz (when I was still drinking)! Gonna steal the pic of the gap toothed dude to post over on the back porch to show em what I look like without my top plate. :lol:
HI MATT!! Welcome to the tootler's club!!

I had my share of Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill and Apple, oh and Cella Lambrusco in my day. Not so much now o_O, wine gives me a headache.. A ice cold beer on a hot afternoon, however, now that's where it's at! :thumbs:

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    A wonder the guy in red didn't declare bankruptcy when I stopped drinking.
    10152852.jpg

^^ that was lunch, and things would go downhill from there.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 2, 2014
    Michigan
    Welcome, Matt!!

In the old days, I put away a little Boonesfarm and anything PEACH I could find. Just the smell of it now makes me gag!!!
    Of course, if I NEED to get an instant headache, and fall ASLEEP, a few sips of anything with alcohol will do the trick.
    Glad to see I am among friends!
    9b095de9260c33d3debdcb14d00c3b98.jpg

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    Anybody drink any of this in there day? I remember folks meltin colored candles in/on the empties for decoration. (I guess) Anyway I helped them drink their wine. Joy to the World :)
    I had a bottle or three of that back in the day...

We went for the Moody Blue with it's denim styled label. The magnums were cheap and the hangover was always a guarantee. :eek:
    moodyblues.jpg

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2014
    LawrencevilleGA
    angryvaper.crypticsites.com
    A wonder the guy in red didn't declare bankruptcy when I stopped drinking.
    10152852.jpg

^^ that was lunch, and things would go downhill from there.

Dang, that was my favorite! 94 proof like Tanqueray, but a lot smoother! My first and second drinks in a bar were always Beefeater and OJ... after the 2nd one, I didn't care, I couldn't tell the diff by that point. :D :lol:

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2014
    LawrencevilleGA
    Anybody drink any of this in there day? I remember folks meltin colored candles in/on the empties for decoration. (I guess) Anyway I helped them drink their wine. Joy to the World :)
    View attachment 468412

That was actually the wine that taught me to drink wine -- a lot sweeter than true reds, and drunk chilled. Yeah I drank quite a bit of that stuff, though I preferred Paul Masson -- you didn't have to wrangle with a corkscrew! :lol:

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2014
    LawrencevilleGA
    Since I don't drink alcohol anymore, I thought I should join in the fun with the stuff I DO love...

twinings.jpg

That was my 10-cup-a-day habit for quite a long time, but when I started vaping, I had to knock it off with all the caffeine, so I could keep some hydration IN my body! So now it's this:

luzianne.jpg

:)
    Andria

Maytwin

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 28, 2011
    SW France
    View attachment 468412

Oh yes, that brings back memories :D

That was actually the wine that taught me to drink wine -- a lot sweeter than true reds, and drunk chilled. Yeah I drank quite a bit of that stuff, though I preferred Paul Masson -- you didn't have to wrangle with a corkscrew! :lol:

Andria

Many years ago I went on holiday to Spain with mother-in-law and sister-in-law and we bought a bottle of Mateus at the airport to take with us. When we go to the hotel, none of us had a corkscrew so we ended up ramming the cork into the bottle with a toothbrush :D

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    Since I don't drink alcohol anymore, I thought I should join in the fun with the stuff I DO love...

twinings.jpg

That was my 10-cup-a-day habit for quite a long time, but when I started vaping, I had to knock it off with all the caffeine, so I could keep some hydration IN my body! So now it's this:

luzianne.jpg

:)
    Andria
    How did the Earl Grey "London Fog" juice work out?

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2014
    LawrencevilleGA
    How did the Earl Grey "London Fog" juice work out?

Was that the one with the Earl Grey and Hazelnut? I haven't yet tried it out, though I did get those flavors -- I was going to PM you and see what flavor in that was the most predominant, if I had just remembered to do it! :lol:

I've got the TFA Vanilla Swirl, the TFA Earl Grey, and TFA DX Hazelnut -- what flavor is most noticeable?

Andria

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 17, 2015
    Alabama
    Ah yes! "A bottle of wine, a loaf of bread, a chunk of cheese and thou." No internet in those days, so you actually had to talk to people. Ha! BS happened then too! :)
    When my two best friends and I get together we have a strict rule that devices are for pictures and videos only...no blah blah on the internet...unless its to post a crazy pic with no explanations to let the family know we aren't in any trouble except the craziness we are creating! Makes for fun memories and GREAT stories lol

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 17, 2015
    Alabama
    Anjel - happy to see you back and posting. Sorry again for your loss, sweetie.
    I noticed you said you were possibly purchasing some Nautilus tanks - have you tried the GSAir "M"? I prefer them, now, over the MANY Nautilus minis I was previously using and they are less expensive -- just tossing that your way in case you have not tried them or might be interested!

BTW new tanks ordered, but I out of habit had them shipped to my home address (Im still in north PA) so now I have to wait for the kids to ship them up to me or for me to take a trip home :rolleyes: ooops!

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 9, 2014
    The Lab
    Nice!

That would go great with some Teleos Eight Bells.
    EIGHT_BELLS.png
    Sounds like it would go good with my fresh ground black coffee, similar to Wakonda. But at 22 bucks for 30ml, nope. Much cheaper to buy cigarettes with all their taxes! :) I dislike companys that sell juice at inflated prices. Overhead, labor, blah blah blah:2c: :)

Last edited:

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    Was that the one with the Earl Grey and Hazelnut? I haven't yet tried it out, though I did get those flavors -- I was going to PM you and see what flavor in that was the most predominant, if I had just remembered to do it! :lol:

I've got the TFA Vanilla Swirl, the TFA Earl Grey, and TFA DX Hazelnut -- what flavor is most noticeable?

Andria
    The Bergamot is the most prominent flavor for me with Hazelnut in the background. It is labeled as a custard and I am not familiar with the taste of Vanilla Swirl to know how much of that would be required.

Reactions: anjelvape77

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    Sounds like it would go good with my fresh ground black coffee, similar to Wakonda. But at 22 bucks for 30ml, nope. Much cheaper to buy cigarettes with all their taxes! :) I dislike companys that sell juice at inflated prices. Overhead, labor, blah blah blah:2c: :)
    I need to try the Wakonda one of these days but buying it directly from Nicoticket would never make it across the border.

Yes there are way to many overinflated juices out there considering wholesale is $3 to $8 a 30ml bottle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread