Status
Not open for further replies.

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
My mom told me to marry a rich man. Oops, I thought she meant Rich. She meant WEALTHY! Har-har-har! ;)

You guys better watch out or I'm going to have a reputation! The lady with her head on backwards! And I didn't even break my neck! LOL! You should have seen the black eye, though. And then in a few days it was TWO black eyes. Ugh, and double-UGH! I like that straw idea, though, and I have one of those in my giant quart-sized insulated mug thing that I fill with water when we go to town or I'm working in the garden. I never thought of pulling the straw out and using it as an extension (I never think of the simple things!), but I'll remember that if I fall down the stairs again! :lol:

~Lannie

rocketman29

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Melbourne, FL
Your going to make a cup holder out of a pool noodle?

This I need to see

I read about this a while ago and made one. Just cut an opening the size of your mod about halfway down. Works great.

Q8EWYhN3BFfbCvq0X8vHIDv9T1caGD-C9eJcBa05FyU=w695-h939-no

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
MVC-002F.JPG

This is just a test. This is not an emergency. If there had been an actual emergency, you would have been directed to tune to...
Wait, wrong text. That picture is me and my daughter, taken 11 years ago (I have since lost 100 pounds) and I am just playing around with loading pictures onto this forum. It appears to have worked. This is way simpler than other forums where you have to use Photobucket.

Hogs,
Fuzzy

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Oh lawd....I bet you're a riot at Walmart.....lmaooooooooo

There & at "TARJAY" too . . .
200.gif

Especially as I ride around in the motorized shopping cart behind them rolling "My" eyes & shaking "My" Head . . .
attachment.php

Uncle you will never know how many smiles you put on my face!! too too funny

blushing-1.gif
THANKS . . .
AND - Hopefully, they are as many as the smiles I can usually post in a day too . . .
t1817.gif

My mom told me to marry a rich man. Oops, I thought she meant Rich. She meant WEALTHY! Har-har-har! ;)

Well - At least Ya' didn't misinterpret her words too much and marry a "D" . . .
evilsmiley.gif

BTW: YES
- I know - I know . . . "My" Bad . . . :facepalm:

BUT -
She-made-me-do-it.gif

Last edited:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area

You guys better watch out or I'm going to have a reputation! The lady with her head on backwards! And I didn't even break my neck! LOL! You should have seen the black eye, though. And then in a few days it was TWO black eyes. Ugh, and double-UGH! I like that straw idea, though, and I have one of those in my giant quart-sized insulated mug thing that I fill with water when we go to town or I'm working in the garden. I never thought of pulling the straw out and using it as an extension (I never think of the simple things!), but I'll remember that if I fall down the stairs again! :lol:

~Lannie
We're all looking out for ya, sweetie!

Reactions: TrollDragon

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Update: in a tragic plumbing related accident I seem to have duck taped myself to the fish tank.

Mental note: when working with duck tape, keep a knife in pocket.

Unless, of course, you duct tape your hand that can get into the pocket where your knife is.... :D

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Update: in a tragic plumbing related accident I seem to have duck taped myself to the fish tank.

Mental note: when working with duck tape, keep a knife in pocket.
Lawd have mercy! That almost made me choke on my coffee!!! And I need duck tape, too..bright neon tie dye....I think I know what I'm doing to jazz my mini Zombie up!!!!!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I got it. Thus the winky-face. ;) I was just playing innocent. LOL!

~Lannie

Although I do not know "You" that well . . . Let "Me" just say that playing innocent with that little wink - would be like "Me" posting that I was a Virgin Heterosexual Man with extreme physical stamina . . . Just Sayin' . . .
wink.gif

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I HATE Walmart. I must have some purple paint around here to repurpose all of those ashtrays!!!!!
You just have to look at Wally World as entertainment to help you feel fortunate for those around you in your life.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Although I do not know "You" that well . . . Let "Me" just say that playing innocent would be like "Me" posting that I was a Virgin Heterosexual Man . . . Just Sayin' . . .
wink.gif
I'm putting all liquid beverages down for the remainder of my browsing time

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Think of another nick name for Richard

Sorry to tell you this RedReb, but my name is not Richard, so one cannot use Dick as my nickname (hard to say he was a Rich head, huh?). Full legal name is Rich Amber. No -ard and no middle name.

Hogs & Quiches,
Fuzzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread