Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Red, I detect that somewhere deep inside there lurks an evil...:rolleyes:

Pool Noodles in a breeze should dance like snakes. So, if the horses eventually stop worrying about snakes, what happens when we're out riding and come upon a rattler?

Everyone I know out here trains their own horses and many do their own shoes too (ours wear no shoes because we seldom take them anywhere that isn't relatively soft). Maybe those who live in the suburbs of the "big city" (as if anyone reading this would consider 70,000 population as big) and have an ego horse could use your services, but that doesn't seem like a very profitable business here. How are ya at driving cutters, balers, or even semi trucks?

Fuzzy

Desensitizing doesn't stop a horse from justified flight reaction... What it does is accustom then to thought over reaction, so say your on a trail and they catch sight of a snake like shape on the ground that isn't a snake.... They won't just immediately jump and or bolt, but look at the item and recognize it as no threat. Also, pool noodles are stiff.....so not very snake like :p

As far as driving large equipment, I don't currently hold a class A license, but I'm thinking about moving into that field. I used to drive a crash rescue truck that was larger then most semi rigs :p
03697a17da82b4f74745eedcf0dddfdb.jpg
79ccdf9c0c78061c01d7d858e82368a2.jpg

That second vehicle is far larger then the first, though its hard to tell just how much in the pics :p

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
That's one good thing about old age - you stop taking anything seriously.
I just mentioned to my husband last night that I thought the best gift of getting older is the gift of perspective -- of knowing what's really important and worth getting upset about, and the ability to laugh at all the rest, or just ignore it. :D

...from my late teens to my mid 20's I told everyone I wanted to be in my 40's and perspective and a relationship that had had time to get to the point of knowing each other inside out were definitely on the list lol..now that I am almost 40 I have taken to telling people I think closer to 50 is more where I want to be...so my grandsons are a little bigger and my youngest has had time to grow a little more...I wouldn't trade their young years for anything but the relationship I have with my older kids is different and amazing and I want that with my girls

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Steal away!!!! I'm going to use the leftovers to make a tank holder. I keep all of my stuff in an acrylic cosmetic tray, but want my tanks to stand upright, not slanted.
Hubby had me looking at a really nice cosmetics box (open the top and several trays unfolded with a huge bottom compartment) to use for vape stuff but I was at a loss for how to keep stuff upright in the bottom...you have inspired me, now I just have to go back to town and get my few needed supplies...I think target or kmart should have everything I need. Ya'll have reminded me of all the reasons I avoid Walmart like the plague so fingers crossed between the dollar store and anywhere not Walmart lol

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Snicker... You have to know that not every Walmart in the nation carries the same inventory... ? I mean, South Dakota needs arctic parkas in winter, while Houston is afraid their pipes will freeze if it gets below 50 F (you remember -30 winters?). That is, Houston would never stock arctic parkas and Rapid City doesn't cater to swimming pools (it can be below freezing eight months out of the year here, and close to 100 for only two months). Our outside water pipes are buried 8 feet down so we can water the critters during the winter... who's gonna have a pool?

I doubt the postal nazi in Faith would have an attack over the size of the package ... unless you label it "pool noodle" ... then she'd try to find a way for me to pay tax on it for importing Chinese merchandise. :cry: But don't send it. We have other ways of holding our binkies in the truck. :)

Hogs & Quiches,
Fuzzy

So, apartment complexes in your area don't have pools either? That strikes me as inhumane.

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
...from my late teens to my mid 20's I told everyone I wanted to be in my 40's and perspective and a relationship that had had time to get to the point of knowing each other inside out were definitely on the list lol..now that I am almost 40 I have taken to telling people I think closer to 50 is more where I want to be...so my grandsons are a little bigger and my youngest has had time to grow a little more...I wouldn't trade their young years for anything but the relationship I have with my older kids is different and amazing and I want that with my girls

Well personally I'd love to be 30 again, but only if I get to keep what's between my ears. :D Otherwise, I'd have to do that last year of drunkenness over again, and NO THANK YOU! :D

Andria

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Hubby had me looking at a really nice cosmetics box (open the top and several trays unfolded with a huge bottom compartment) to use for vape stuff but I was at a loss for how to keep stuff upright in the bottom...you have inspired me, now I just have to go back to town and get my few needed supplies...I think target or kmart should have everything I need. Ya'll have reminded me of all the reasons I avoid Walmart like the plague so fingers crossed between the dollar store and anywhere not Walmart lol
Caboodles train case....I thought aout one of those, seriously thought about t. I'm using an old flat clear tray with compartments. I used one of the Vaultz cash boxes when on vacation and flying, was big enough to hold what's needed, small enough to fit in a suitcase.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
(with no regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sexual persuasion, religion, or any other divisive factor).

WOW ! ! ! Very Well Done . . . AND - Great Use Of Wordage too . . .
smiley-face-thumbs-up-animation-thumbsup.gif

Wifey can hardly get me to wear shorts and T-shirt or tank top right here on our own property and I'd never wear something so cheesy in public.

Well - If I may be so bold to suggest, DON'T COME TO FLORIDA THEN . . . Not only is almost everyone in Shorts & T-Shirts, there are many that are wearing certain bathing suits that shall "We" say - REALLY NEED TO PUT ON SOME MORE CLOTHING . . . Or at least stay in a Cabana and Out of Site . . .

IXYiJJb.jpg

"Safest Picture"​

(BTW: Not saying anything about being a "Full-Figured", since I actually appreciate those with "fuller" figures . . . :D However, since I am an Old "Fat" Man that knows better - Thankfully - IMO, I can say something about it . . . :facepalm: AND - Living here in Florida shorts, a short sleeve buttoned shirt, with either Crocks/Sandals {without socks} are "My" Usual attire . . . Just Sayin' . . . :img: )

Me..????? Evil......???? Noooooooooooooooo

Although I do not know "You" very well - at least not yet - Personally, I . . .

evil-anim-devil-evil-bad-smiley-emoticon-000279-large.gif

Bunch of silly people around here...

HEY "YOU" - I resemble that remark . . .
funny-dance.gif

You can only be born once.

Well - I guess being a "Reborn Christian" is definitely out of luck then . . .
winking-devil-smiley-emoticon.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread