Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
call
P1000680_zpsf3b2fb55.jpg

That is BEAUTIFUL! Did you make that? Leatherworking used to be one of my hobbies (when I still worked a full time job and had "spare time"). Man, that gives me ideas... I'll have to go see if I can dig my stuff out - if I can even remember where it is! I'm thinking something with feathers...

~Lannie

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
That is BEAUTIFUL! Did you make that? Leatherworking used to be one of my hobbies (when I still worked a full time job and had "spare time"). Man, that gives me ideas... I'll have to go see if I can dig my stuff out - if I can even remember where it is! I'm thinking something with feathers...

~Lannie

I'm going to jump in - the sleeve was made by Serenity Gear. I love them. Check out the gallery for more elaborate designs.

SerenityGear Leather - Home

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
I don't think that anyone is judging anyone else. No problem with coil heads in blister packs if that is more convenient for you. I moved away from them to building RTA's simply because I refuse to pay for something I can do myself. Even when I still used coil heads I re-coiled and re-wicked them because I'm a cheapskate. It reflects how I approach most things in life - meaning I don't mind a high initial capital outlay but I will go lengths to minimize day to day running costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread