Are YOU a Tootle Puffer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaketheRedPill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2009
Southern California
Debadoo, my aunt has one of those pay-as-you-go phones. She gets the cards at the 99cent/dollar store and they last her forever. She likes to have a phone with her just in case when she's out on errands.

While we're on read mode, I'll dig thru some older threads. I think there's at least one calculator that can be downloaded...oh wait.. here's the thread from scubabatdan. read the thread for his latest version and I think you can save it for offline. I might be wrong, it's been a while. What a trip down memory lane hahaha.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...e-calculator-added-quantity-calculations.html

Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
hmmmm I may check out ones at the $ store. My nephew has a trac phone, but if you get 10.00 it expires in a month, and 25.00 it expires in 90 days. I'm thinking about pure talk if I can activate the phone I have to use with it. It's 10.00/mo for I think 160 minutes that roll over. I wouldn't use it much or at all sometimes, but then would have plenty of minutes if I go stay at my son's house. (they don't have a landline).

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
hmmmm I may check out ones at the $ store. My nephew has a trac phone, but if you get 10.00 it expires in a month, and 25.00 it expires in 90 days. I'm thinking about pure talk if I can activate the phone I have to use with it. It's 10.00/mo for I think 160 minutes that roll over. I wouldn't use it much or at all sometimes, but then would have plenty of minutes if I go stay at my son's house. (they don't have a landline).

H2O has a $10 pay as you go card that's 5¢ per minute or text. It lasts 90 days. It's great for low use.

Reactions: Cheechako

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
well, I had meant to quote Retired's post but reckin I didn't.......was glad to see the link removing was just a senior moment on Roly's part..... but haven't often wondered. I've read the rules, but never really understood what types of links needed to be broken. I don't know what affililate links or tracking links are. Since this is a thread likely to attract new folks, I thought this might be a good place to ask about it since it was brought up (kinda)

Yes, that was my question as well - I have been on the forums for quite some time, and I've posted a number of links before, especially from FT as I've seen them all over the place. Just caught me off guard....

If there is a sticky or something, please point me there. I am curious to know what's kosher and what's not.

Reactions: Cheechako

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Hi Cheech.......:)
Hiya Bikenstein!
Haven't figured this thing out yet...
s6xr.gif

I'm scared!