Status
Not open for further replies.

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
:D

I write software, time is measured in days or weeks, not minutes. However, I need to be punctual to meetings, that's what reminders in Outlook are for.

So technically you are using a watch....only it happens to be an electronic watch that you don't need to wear.:)

I see deadlines as somewhat of an (inconvenient) illusion too. My co-workers are not thrilled about that.

Co-workers I wouldn't give a rat's ### about but when not being somewhere at the correct time meant a third party was jeopardised then it's a different matter.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
So technically you are using a watch....only it happens to be an electronic watch that you don't need to wear.:)

Co-workers I wouldn't give a rat's ### about but when not being somewhere at the correct time meant a third party was jeopardised then it's a different matter.

I'm just messing around. My entire business is 100% time driven (24/7 including holidays & vacations). Posts like this are my escape from reality (temporary as it may be).

And FUN as it is. :D

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I'm just messing around. My entire business is 100% time driven (24/7 including holidays & vacations). Posts like this are my escape from reality (temporary as it may be).

And FUN as it is. :D
You mean this is not reality???? Bummer...

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
:( I want winter to be over........Cold, Wet! and generally miserable.

Lucky I am quite busy which keeps my from wallowing and whinging. :oops:

Heh, that's been most of our SUMMER :p It's AUGUST, and this morning's temp on my way to work was 51. This is October weather....

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
Small but friendly

And as laid back as they come. :) I love the Ozzies. Wish we were more like them but sadly (though not unhappily, even if that sounds like an oxymoron) I live in a very small country with a relatively large population. So everyone knows what everyone else is up to and some actually make it their business to know!

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
I set up the eGo Mega tank that came with the eVic. It's color coordinated. It came with two coils--0.4 and 0.2. Dang. That means I can't put it on top of my EVOD's.

What's a tootle puffer to do? I went with 0.2. I'm chuckin' clouds at 11.1W!

Morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread