Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Karto tank lovers! karto tank lovers..... karto tank lovers..... you who.

Apparently I'm still one, for my blueberry muffin vape... it just doesn't taste as good in anything else. But I've gotten so used to my absolutely-silent Achilles, now the cartos sound like a house afire! :eek:

Andria

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
If y'all will allow me to indulge in some narcissism, I'd like to see some examples of your vaping styles. This is what I like to call...the Huffle Puff.

Three year old EVOD with a rebuilt 1.8ish coil on an eGo 1100mah.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Ummm..... temps to 112 degrees here today. Can we meet somewhere?

Sure.... We're supposed to be back near 90 this coming week o_O

Heh heh heh - I just set off my first hotel "smoke" detector :shock: I said "Ooops" :rolleyes:

Hemodude

Verified Member
Aug 26, 2015
Somewhere else
Apparently I'm still one, for my blueberry muffin vape... it just doesn't taste as good in anything else. But I've gotten so used to my absolutely-silent Achilles, now the cartos sound like a house afire! :eek:

Andria
I run an In'Ax Carto in my Billet Box, and occasionally in a Loki Labs carto tank.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
^^ Haha that is weird when you switch from a tank sounds like a Tornado, to a Tank that has no sound!! Your like WTH?!? And Vice-Versa!

Yeah I didn't remember the cartos being this noisy! I swear it sounds like the thing is just being torched! But the vape is good, so.. oh well. :D

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Maybe vaping restores our hearing as well as taste and sense of smell ? :unsure: :D

I dunno, apparently some people get tinnitus ("ringing" in the ears) from PG. The only thing that ever made my ears ring was an accidental overdose of Bufferin about 20-odd yrs ago. :D It's nice to have a different alternate; I get kinda burned out on my Smocha, starting to really dislike the tobacco notes in it. And I can't seem to taste chocolate or cocoa in a vape at all, so it's just as well. The more I vape the blueberry muffin, the more I remember why I liked it so much, when first getting away from the tobacco taste.

Andria

Reactions: MikeyConti

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Morning, afternoon, night and Gday all.. @Papillon61, Nín hǎo

New drip tip hand made, really pleased with it

20ijipg.jpg

I loath metal tips..

Last edited:

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
@AndriaD Same guy who made mine has made these and I instantly thought of your Red Coolfire 4

2vj60xc.png

244w50o.png

And these are nice too, especially the end one, makes me wish I was female :)

2zxxr92.png

A range of drip tips, made from polyester or acrylic and food grade aluminum. They are all turned by hand so each one is unique and you will have the only one. The drip tips are finished down to 12000 grit and look wonderful but more importantly, they feel lovely. The bore is only 2.5 mm. I feel this makes the juice taste better. So "drip tip" is not quite right name, as the bore is a bit small for dripping through. The base of the connection has been recessed so that tanks with high center posts will not short out on the drip tip base.

Last edited:

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
Morning, afternoon, night and Gday all.. @Papillon61, Nín hǎo

New drip tip I had made, really pleased with it

20ijipg.jpg

I loath metal tips..

So nice of you to use the polite form Rixsta - 早上好 to you too. )

Great looking drip tip - reminds me of something made from tortoiseshell. And the ones you linked to look very sexy and alluring too..... so I am averting my eyes.
smiley-covering-his-eyes.jpg

A great day to all... I'll be packing and sorting myself out today.

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Those are absto stunning, Rixy!!!!!!! From? What, no linkie?

I'm pretty sure you could rock that last purple one. I know I sure could!

Like your checkerboard lil tip, too. Congrats.

Kattykins xxxxx

I did forgot the link, silly me, not exactly cheap if your USA based, it works out 14 dollars for the tip and 12 dollars postage, from the UK it's £16.50 including postage..

Did I make you laugh sweetie ?? I'm typing standing up :wub:

Drip tips,bespoke drip tips,hand made drip tips,uk,drip tips,510 drip tips

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Woah! I nearly wrote in my post that they look like they could have been done by Richard!!! How funny. I know his work quite well, as I have several of his tanks! Gorgeous stuff that man turns. And yes, the shipping to US is a bit high, but his stuff is dynOmite.

Here are some of his "Unique" Tanks.

2014-06-19 10.55.28.jpg
ivory unique minxy.jpg

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Woah! I nearly wrote in my post that they look like they could have been done by Richard!!! How funny. I know his work quite well, as I have several of his tanks! Gorgeous stuff that man turns. And yes, the shipping to US is a bit high, but his stuff is dynOmite.

Here are some of his "Unique" Tanks.

View attachment 484668 View attachment 484669
I should of known really ;)
Yes his work is outstanding, if I want a drip tip, that is where I go because they are just so so good aren't they. Love the pics Kat.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
You called for carto tank lovers........That Be Me......

I have become the rescue home for all the Aussie tanks. [emoji14]
I still love all my tanks but the cartos are now (amazingly) coming up short for me. But I won't release them because I believe that your vision, way back when, will become a consistently good reality one day.

The VP that's working for Kat, failed me. But there will be more.

And it all began in recesses of YOUR mind. That's pretty cool - don't you think?

[emoji3] [emoji106]

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
Hi guys - I would like to check out something with you since this is the first time I'm travelling by air since I started vaping. I'm packing all my tanks and liquids in my check-in luggage. All regulated mods and extra loose batteries, plus one tank, I will be carrying in my hand luggage. I'm taking my very first introduction to vaping - the GreenSmokes - with me so I can vape at the airport (smoking area in the open air restaurant) while waiting since I do not intend to carry any liquid inside the tanks. Naturally all my tools will be in my checked luggage. Does that sound ok? Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread