Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Look what I got:

newtootle.jpg

It's very annoying that I have not yet received the magenta genie driptip, which has shown zero tracking movement since the 20th. I've got a call in to the USPS but it remains to be seen if they will actually call me back -- I didn't feel like sitting on hold for over an hour. I got that driptip at a local B&M but I don't really like the way it vapes, it's too short and too wide-volume, so I get ejuice in my mouth constantly. i've just been using the kayfun's black driptip in the interim. You can't see the black button panel in that pic, but it looks really sharp together.

And here's a comparison between my new tootle puff and one of my others, that has my "Smocha" in it -- the Vamo is in 18500 mode thanks to that Chi You Kick ring, but it's about the same height as my sigelei in 18650 mode.

comparisontootles.jpg

When I finally get the genie drip tip I'll post another, so you can see how it all works together. This is a hell of a lot more fun than coordinating clothes, which have to FIT as well as be the right colors! :D

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Hiya Bikenstein!
Haven't figured this thing out yet...
s6xr.gif

I'm scared!

wow... that looks exactly how I've looked for the last 2 days... well, on the inside, anyway. :D

Andria

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Look what I got:

newtootle.jpg

It's very annoying that I have not yet received the magenta genie driptip, which has shown zero tracking movement since the 20th. I've got a call in to the USPS but it remains to be seen if they will actually call me back -- I didn't feel like sitting on hold for over an hour. I got that driptip at a local B&M but I don't really like the way it vapes, it's too short and too wide-volume, so I get ejuice in my mouth constantly. i've just been using the kayfun's black driptip in the interim. You can't see the black button panel in that pic, but it looks really sharp together.

And here's a comparison between my new tootle puff and one of my others, that has my "Smocha" in it -- the Vamo is in 18500 mode thanks to that Chi You Kick ring, but it's about the same height as my Sigelei in 18650 mode.

comparisontootles.jpg

When I finally get the genie drip tip I'll post another, so you can see how it all works together. This is a hell of a lot more fun than coordinating clothes, which have to FIT as well as be the right colors! :D

Andria

an I stick is the only mod I am at all interested in. Pink not so much though :)

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
btw I was keeping fooling around with recoiling my Evods while the board was down. Found 2.2 ohm to be my fav with Japanese cotton coils. Until today when my value brand Evod coils came in 2.2 ohm as well and silica. Popped one in to try out and it was as good or better than my Japanese cotton ones! The first batch of coils I got from another vendor pretty much sucked for flavor and such, but these are nice and for $3.99/5 a great buy. Along with my wicks I got some generic Evod tanks in assorted colors for different flavors $1.99 each and seem just like the $4.99 ones I got from another vendor. These even had a silicone boot on the mouthpiece, which I like for carrying in pocket. going to order a few more of those tanks. At 1.99 ea they are semi disposable, time will tell how they last. Good flavor and vapor so far though.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Now that is an EXCELLENT looking vape for the wife, but she would not rebuild and that would mean more rebuilding for me... :lol:

I spent several months when I started, swearing up and down that I would never, ever rebuild, I was much too girly for that. But I'm also curious, and everyone was raving about the magnificent vape that a self-built coil provided, so I forced myself to learn to rebuild my T3S and mini PT2's... they're a pain. But then I got a Kayfun... and other than a brief flirtation with cartotanks, I really haven't looked back -- got 4 kayfuns now, they're by far my favorite vape. Only the Magma comes close. They both build very easily, even for a semi-spaz like me, and with 29ga wire, I don't have to replace the coils very often -- in fact, some coils, the older they get, the better they vape. :D I'm sure your wife could do it, if she just tried; I've never in my life done anything even slightly similar, and I was able to pick it right up, just by doing it a few times. Anyone capable of handling a lit cigarette without setting themselves on fire or being decorated with ashes could do it. ;)

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread