Are YOU a Tootle Puffer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe
Their international shipping is very cheap for us and a flat rate. I get all my spare tank tubes from them. Excellent company.
Shipping is moderate, yes, but then comes tax ... ;-)

As you know the products well, let me ask you: Search for Sophia under "Cartomizer tanks" or "Custom tanks" ?
And is it possible that their 15mm Glass Tube fits with Leos Slim Tank?

(And no, I'm not off topic, 15 mm diameter counts as extreme tootle puffing :p )

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia

As you know the products well, let me ask you: Search for Sophia under "Cartomizer tanks" or "Custom Tanks" ?

(And no, I'm not off topic, 15 mm diameter counts as extreme tootle puffing :p )

My calipers are out in the shed, I can measure and let you know in the morning. I have a few but use them for tasting so mine only have the poly tanks.

kates

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
United Kingdom

As you know the products well, let me ask you: Search for Sophia under "Cartomizer tanks" or "Custom Tanks" ?

Hadn't thought of this! I have just tried the IB 15mm with my leo slim tank. It is a tight fit with the leo orings and so I didn't force it (but I took the orings off and it does fit easily) - think it just needs a bit of patience & ejuice to get it on or slightly thinner o-rings. (The 15mm are thinner glass than the other IB tanks so I will try again when I have more time as I don't want to break it). I have bought quite a bit from IBtanked and haven't yet had to pay any customs (UK), provari, billetbox etc. were a different matter :(

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe
Thank you kates and Krisma. The conflict is of course that I want it glass *and* slim, and this combination equals "break" with high probability ;-) so don't force it kates.

Maybe I should use my slim tanks from Leo and just put a colourful nonpermanent tattoo on my hand (or the battery) and be happy with that :) :D

While we are at it (and kates is from the UK): Does anybody know if these tanks are Sophia-friendly?

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

My logic could be way off (I shall grovel tomorrow after Krisma deftly demonstrates her skill with calipers), but in my experience since my Sophias and DiverV2 are shaped just like a regular cartos, the tank size doesn't make that much difference. I mean, if a carto will fit in a tank so will a Sophia. Currently, my Sophias and DiverV2 are in 22mm IBTanks, but I know they would fit in 19mm (the only other size I have). Mine are regular sized, not "slim." Cartos come in different lengths, but not widths (as far as I know), so if a regular carto fits in a 15mm tank, which I think means a Sophia would too.

Last edited:

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Yep, and all my running around is done; all the bills I can pay online, and the electric co., are paid. Now just gotta get money orders for a few... :)

Dang, that thing is really getting around! :lol:

Andria
It didn't go to far, My daughter in la fell in love with it (with five who vape in the house someone always has something another wants lol)
That was kinda my feeling too... at a temp that's comfy for me, it's just too... soft? I dunno, but I really didn't care for it. And I can't use it in wattage mode, because of that 30w blast. So I got rid of it, and got my etched CF4 as my no-smoke-a-versary present -- MUCH better!

Andria
That was the same thing I didn't like about it...
Here's a new pic for you. My ibtanked purple prize arrived. Stunning and exactly the same colour as my mini

beautiful!

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
My logic could be way off (I shall grovel tomorrow after Krisma deftly demonstrates her skill with calipers), but in my experience since my Sophias and DiverV2 are shaped just like a regular cartos, the tank size doesn't make that much difference. I mean, if a carto will fit in a tank so will a Sophia. Currently, my Sophias and DiverV2 are in 22mm IBTanks, but I know they would fit in 19mm (the only other size I have). Mine are regular sized, not "slim." Cartos come in different lengths, but not widths (as far as I know), so if a regular carto fits in a 15mm tank, which I think means a Sophia would too.

No need to grovel, the only tanks I had difficulty with were some splash tanks. The Sophia's fit all my tanks. The only thing is the red oring in the top that allows the top piece to turn easily. Mi found silicon rings also work this way (white or clear)

With the glass I tend to get a bit thicker for peace of mind. As long as the internal diameter fits the cap you are ok.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
It didn't go to far, My daughter in la fell in love with it (with five who vape in the house someone always has something another wants lol)

That was the same thing I didn't like about it...

beautiful!

We missed you :p

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Which juice manufacturer is well known in Msia?

No need to grovel, the only tanks I had difficulty with were some splash tanks. The Sophia's fit all my tanks. The only thing is the red oring in the top that allows the top piece to turn easily. Mi found silicon rings also work this way (white or clear)

With the glass I tend to get a bit thicker for peace of mind. As long as the internal diameter fits the cap you are ok.

White or clear sounds nice. I find red O-rings so garish.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Im just shocked your talking about vaping, what is this thread coming to. ;)

My sentiments exactly. :toast:

Did Phiniac exist in 2012?

Oh, yes. Heck - I broke a Phiniac in late 2011. With my right hand and don't ask.

I'm a bit partial to Phiniac, for personal reasons, but like them both (Phiniac and IBT) a lot.

White or clear sounds nice. I find red O-rings so garish.

There is no such thing as "garish" when it comes to vaping. Kat!!!!!! Tell her... ;)

:ohmy:

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Look......we made another one

That is simply stunning!!

Ive missed you guys too! First it was the new grandson, then the trip back north and then the last few days I was hanging out on another thread trying to win a prize...which was awesome to win...its a congratulations on your promotion present for hubby...
Speaking of that other thread, more winners to be announced shortly so I'm hanging out there to congratulate new winners today...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
It took me ages to find it. Yes it's the same. :p

SO AWESOME!!!!!!!

You didn't do the blinky-color thing though, DID YOU? No way. If you did, I forever bow to your greatness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread