Not open for further replies.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
SO AWESOME!!!!!!!

You didn't do the blinky-color thing though, DID YOU? No way. If you did, I forever bow to your greatness.

No but it has the capability hehe a bit beyond me at the moment, these are still simple unregulated mods

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Not in metal. Too heavy and I love the woods.

This one is called CrissCross - Max

Fine. If you insist. And I love my steel. Of options and preferences, vapers lack not.

I like the name, by the way.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I am assuming you were using it in the pejorative sense as opposed to meaning urban.

Actually, I was paraphrasing from a book, in which I assume the author was using it in the pejorative sense, but in context didn't mean to. He was actually using it as the misnomer stereotype it has become in popular culture.

Last edited:

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I have a long wishlist, but they haven't responded yet. :(:( I may wait a month before getting impatient.
I may just wait until I am almost out of kanthal before I demand that they gift me.
Well, I yielded to the pressure. I asked Mr. Chen directly for a gift. He was happy to oblige, but I kept the value at under ten dollars. I had a leaky Orchid, and after shifting parts around came to the realization that the threads on the tank were shot. I hate those three-part tanks!

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe
lol - look up boaby :w00t: I have access to a wee one and a big one :)

Thank you for the details kates.

The wee leper :laugh: is,indeed, vertically quite wee but horizontally ... just as fat as tanks usually tend to be :D

I think I should stick to Leo's Slims (and be thankful that he has them) instead of cultivating this glass spleen of mine.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
That explains it then. Bad got a used Phiniac tank in a trade once and wasnt impressed by it. Then again, thats probably why the guy traded it, because he messed it up in the first place.

Phiniacs are twice the cost but the glass is thicker and goes through a special annealing process. Ive had two of my tanks from them for going on 3 years now and I am NOT gentle with mods at all.

Check out the clearance section some time, you can get their tanks at a decent price there although the selection is sometimes a bit limited.

My sentiments exactly. :toast:

Oh, yes. Heck - I broke a Phiniac in late 2011. With my right hand and don't ask.

I'm a bit partial to Phiniac, for personal reasons, but like them both (Phiniac and IBT) a lot.

There is no such thing as "garish" when it comes to vaping. Kat!!!!!! Tell her... ;)

:ohmy:

Garish? Vaping? That might just border on oxymoronic. ;)

Did someone say Phiniac?

20150831_161312 (Small).jpg
20150831_161337 (Small).jpg

Look......we made another one

XX, that's just beautiful, and I agree, the Eric button - CLASS ACT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread