Are you coming up on either 2 or 3 years at ECF? POST HERE:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
It's good to see you guys again!

I wanted an ecig to cut down on my smoking when the new tax rolled around in Apr 2009.

I started with an njoy, lasted less than a day with it and sent it back. But,,,it made me think "I like this" Then went to 901, took me less than a week to go from 3 PAD to nothing. I didn't wanna quit, just cut down, to save money (yeah, right...Plethora of box mods here:blush:). It happened all on its own.

Stayed with 901 until I got fed up with the leaking. Went to 808 cartos. Been with them ever since. Just got 901-510 adapters this week to try out some 510 cartos. I'm happy, I'm healthier, I love my vape:vapor:

CathyfromOhio

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2010
Ohio
Close to 2 years for me, don't remember exactly when I placed my first order. Started with 510's, then 808's, then Ego's, then Echo's, then a B-52 mod. I'm still using the Ego's and the B-52 mod. Husband started using e-cig at same time but he has slipped up here and there. Sure was nice this past winter not to have to go outside at work!

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
Close to 2 years for me, don't remember exactly when I placed my first order. Started with 510's, then 808's, then Ego's, then Echo's, then a B-52 mod. I'm still using the Ego's and the B-52 mod. Husband started using e-cig at same time but he has slipped up here and there. Sure was nice this past winter not to have to go outside at work!

almost there!!!!:)

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
Hey there Princessdee!!! another one I hardly bump into in a while...Hope all is well:)

Hello, Hunny! <<<<<<<<<Huge hug>>>>>>>>

All is well. We've saved enough to buy and pay for board on a horse, my dream for a long time now. (Simply by vaping. Got rid of my 3 PAD and his 2 PAD habit.)

We'll be moving probably in the Fall (just about 20 miles, closer to hubby's parents).
Hubby just 2 weeks ago started a new job he loves. (long drive now but will be very short after we move)

And my Grandkids are healthy and noisy little wild things that I get to see often.
Can't ask for more than that.

(Sorry for the thread hijack)

seanmc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2008
Fairfield California
Im tired of reading/hearing about Carmageddon! Haha...Nope, I'm in the SF Bay area...northern CA...thats the Socal LA area. Man Whiskey...you're almost at 14,000 posts...How do you do it ;)? I did most of my chatting in the "Private Suppliers" section back in the days...I don't think it reflects against my posts here :(.

lawnman3

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
largo fl
yes coming up on 2 years myself its been a wild ride thats for shure....

my brother just dont get it why i vape insted of smoking ... i guess thats why he gets winded when workin out side in the florida heat... he says i dont want to replace one habit with another ...its only better for your health i tell him and you might live to see your son and daughter have kids....

lawnman3... oops ramblin again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread