Are you coming up on either 2 or 3 years at ECF? POST HERE:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I passed my two-year anniversary of stopping smoking on July 11. Gosh - I remember starting with a 510 and a cart!! Worked my way around to a 306, a KR808, coupla mods, Greencig for a while, and now pretty much stuck on a combo of mostly Bloog/sometimes dripping on a LR306 on a Black Beauty. The evolution of ecigs has really been something to watch and participate in!! Have turned quite a few smokers on to ECF and ecigs. I notice more people have heard of them - initially few had any idea what it even was.

I found the desire to smoke continues to decline with time. You may still give in and have one from time to time (and you should if you feel you need to). But over time, it becomes less and less appealing and you succeed in realizing it's just not as good. Decades of relying on a certain thing are very hard to overcome. But it WILL come.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
yes coming up on 2 years myself its been a wild ride thats for shure....

my brother just dont get it why i vape insted of smoking ... i guess thats why he gets winded when workin out side in the florida heat... he says i dont want to replace one habit with another ...its only better for your health i tell him and you might live to see your son and daughter have kids....

lawnman3... oops ramblin again...

I so know this response!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread