Are you done stocking up?

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
How do you like heartlands nic? It gives me a slight ashy taste when I go unflavored but not noticeable if mixed with flavor. Just wondering if others get that to. Btw it's not the premium nic just there cheapest one.

I don't use unflavored, so for flavored juice it's absolutely fine. I look at it the same a vodka. If you're going to mix it, good luck knowing it's an expensive vodka. If you're drinking it straight, get the Grey Goose in the freezer.

When Heartland released their "premium" super duper triple filtered, hand mixed free range nic, they had a special of $5 for a 120 ml bottle. Which was nice of them especially establishing a new product like that. What was really nice? No limit on the number of bottles:banana:

I have a whole bunch of that stuff in my freezer and it worked out to about $40 a liter, less than the regular. Now it's something like ~$80. I haven't tried it yet as I was finishing up my first 250 ml bottle of nic after a year of mixing (yup made a full year on it) so I might pop one of those open and give it a try. I'll find out what unflavored tastes like.

numsquat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2015
I don't use unflavored, so for flavored juice it's absolutely fine. I look at it the same a vodka. If you're going to mix it, good luck knowing it's an expensive vodka. If you're drinking it straight, get the Grey Goose in the freezer.

Will have to disagree, Grey Goose is so overrated, drinking straight you need to go Opulent or something comparable.

Unless you own a bar, then Grey Goose is a cash cow. The mark up is so high.

go_player

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
USA
Unless you own a bar, then Grey Goose is a cash cow.

I'll agree, insofar as the only liquor I'll pay a premium for is good whisky. Premium vodka is so because it lacks flavor and... well I've never been one for vodka cocktails.

That said, I don't drink all day (much as I'd like to) but I do vape all day. I'm willing to pay a premium for nic that is as unobtrusive as possible.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California

When Heartland released their "premium" super duper triple filtered, hand mixed free range nic, they had a special of $5 for a 120 ml bottle. Which was nice of them especially establishing a new product like that. What was really nice? No limit on the number of bottles:banana:

I have a whole bunch of that stuff in my freezer and it worked out to about $40 a liter, less than the regular. Now it's something like ~$80. I haven't tried it yet as I was finishing up my first 250 ml bottle of nic after a year of mixing (yup made a full year on it) so I might pop one of those open and give it a try. I'll find out what unflavored tastes like.

Please report back once you do try it. I'm interested to see how you like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

numsquat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2015
I'll agree, insofar as the only liquor I'll pay a premium for is good whisky. Premium vodka is so because it lacks flavor and... well I've never been one for vodka cocktails.

Actually not the pickiest person in the world but do like particular bourbons, whiskey, single barrel scotch, gins, and vodkas, either straight or mixed for me. A good vodka is worth drinking straight though, along with those liqueurs I mentioned. The only thing I will mix with good liqueurs is ice (except a good gin with an orange slice and ice). But that's just me.

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Ser Fev V4 , RTA 22mm , DTL without plug , or very nice MTL with 3 sizes of restricted plugs ,
I now know wjy the German sites rave about this odd Tank.
Flavours are ....... Amazing ,
0.93 Ohm ,build 4mm Id spaced SS build 8- wraps.
Still a tightish draw with Airflow MTL plug removed , but this Flavour is Amazing
Well worth the Odd build an wicking, Running MOV
Strawberry Brulee juice 0.3mg , yummy ,
2fe654876cfb54a85aadb7390b9f4b7c.jpg
452587de3ca01e99e8bc03b826873a39.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Please report back once you do try it. I'm interested to see how you like it

Next time I mix I will throw a 10 ml unflavored batch together of the premium and the regular and see if there's any difference.

go_player

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
USA
Next time I mix I will throw a 10 ml unflavored batch together of the premium and the regular and see if there's any difference.

I've been planning on doing exactly that with Carolina vs NR this weekend (but have wound up drinking beer on patios earlier than I consider wise. I don't want to do a taste test with hops in my nose.) I need to mix anyway, so tomorrow I will make sure to mix a couple of high nic samples and see what I think.

I think I'm going to grab some of the Heartland nic, because at that price, why not? I'll be interested to see how it compares to more expensive nic.

Last edited:

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I'm not bargain hunting for the stockpile. Timing is more important to me. I'm probably going to buy a couple more all black picos. They are a few dollars off on gearbest. I'm not biting, it's not time. I've also got some nic left to buy. I'm indifferent to sales on that and, again, it's not time. Another stocking issue I have is a brother who vapes but won't stockpile. I'll share with him no matter what so what to do. I have persuaded him to give me enogh money to pay for his share of the nic but he's not going for stocking mods and atomizers. I might do some bargain hunting for his vape if the opportunity arises so I don't have too share my limited stash of stockpiled mods.

In the mean time Gottlieb, the FDA boss, says the FDA will decide about ecigs based on science. The deeming authority is based on statute, not science.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I'm proud of myself not going crazy shopping this weekend. Only got some bottles of my favorite ejuices from a couple sites I order from.

I didn't order anything this weekend! I, too, am also proud of myself!

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Wow, end of Memorial Day weekend and I didn't buy all that much. Just some nic from Heartland and flavorings from Bull City. That barely constitutes real vape mail.:(

Oh, but there is a OSDIY now scheduled for delivery tomorrow that's exciting because I forgot what I ordered from them.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Wow, end of Memorial Day weekend and I didn't buy all that much. Just some nic from Heartland and flavorings from Bull City. That barely constitutes real vape mail.:(

Oh, but there is a OSDIY now scheduled for delivery tomorrow that's exciting because I forgot what I ordered from them.

What a coincidence! I have an OSDIY order coming tomorrow too!

Users who are viewing this thread