Are you done stocking up?

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Of those I only have the Tesla also love it. Thinking of getting a couple more. I did pick up 3 eleaf istick 100W TC's for less than $24 each (including s/h) for backups. Firmware is up-gradable to 120W. Very nice mods.
The tesla nano is just in name its a heavy solid built mod , love mine but heavy to put in pocket carrying About , i use single battery dmfor out and about vape droid C1D2 dna 75,
VT 75dna both take either single 1865p or 26650 cells ,
And a ud Balrog 75w ,
The Hotcig R150 mod is a good size dual cells , but seems small compact fires instantly.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Go big or go home... I just ordered 500ml of FW Cinnamon Churro flavour.

Good deal from a local supplier and my Churro DIY is amazing and pretty much all I vape. I blew thru a 120ml bottle in a few months and make it for a few others, so it won't go to waste. :thumb:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY

Good deal from a local supplier and my Churro DIY is amazing and pretty much all I vape. I blew thru a 120ml bottle in a few months and make it for a few others, so it won't go to waste. :thumb:

So, you mix that at 25%?:D

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015

That's definitely a lot of one flavoring, isn't it?

I ordered the 16oz. bottles (480mL) of OSDIY Blue Raspberry Slush and their Pink Lemonade. Ordered that much because another fairly local ECF member (good friend now) was using it to make his own DIY and for several others, too. He was buying it in 4oz. bottles and paying quite a bit more per oz. + S/H each time he needed another bottle. They were also frequently sold out of both of them.

I had tried some of his DIY made with them and then wanted to make my own. So I figured we'd both save some $$ ordering the big size bottles, plus not have to worry about them being out of stock many times.

Well...turns out he doesn't even use the smaller bottles now that he has from the 16oz, let alone need any more of it. Lesson learned on my part...no more 16oz. bottles unless they're ones I use in my 2 ADV!

So, either I better develop a real love for those 2 flavorings and vape a bunch of it...or I need to rebottle quite a bit into smaller bottles and put them on the Classies! :thumbs:

Last edited:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
No
Ha! Nope, about 8% of the Churro in my recipe. :)

500ml is a lot, but at about $27USD, it makes more sense than buying 2-3 120mls. Might last me up to 18 months. :thumb:

I buy my wife's Grape Candy in 500ml as it is the only juice she Vapes and it is 20% grape.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Received a Vapor Giant Mini v2.5 yesterday from Serbia. Waiting on a Jac Vapor and a Nabuki, plus a VAPEFLY Nicolas I won here on ECF. I'm feeling like hot stuff today!

:D :thumbs: :D

I can't wait to hear what you think of your new Jackie, ZenK!

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Did they ever make an RBA for the Nautilus X atty?

Not to my knowledge, and the complexity given how the coil is essentially built right into chimney with whole U thing going on makes me think it's unlikely it will ever happen.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Got emails about these sales:

FIRST ONE - Desert Vapes has 2 different sales with codes running until midnight tonight -

1st one is 50% off all RDA and RBA - code DVNL50
(Link is to all of them plus their DIY stuff, but DIY isn't on sale at 50% off. It can be ordered with the 20% off code below...on a separate order with other things.) They have a good variety of authentic and clone Kayfun versions and many other RDA and RBA. Regular prices seem alittle high, but with the 50% off...KFL, KFL+, and other versions are $12.50 for some and alittle higher for others.

RDA, RBA & DIY - DesertVapes

2nd one is for 20% off everything else on their website - code DVNL20

You can only use 1 code in each order. So if you want some RDA, RBA and want the 50% off on them...place 1 order and pay the S/H for it.
Then place a 2nd order for other things and use the 20% off code, and for shipping...choose Local Pick Up, and there will be no S/H and she'll combine your 2 orders for you.

SECOND ONE - RTDVapor is running a 15% off sale sitewide for Father's Day. The code is FATHERSDAY.
This is a great place for the AW IMR button top batteries for Provari and other mods.

Sale ends Monday.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Got emails about these sales:

FIRST ONE - Desert Vapes has 2 different sales with codes running until midnight tonight -

1st one is 50% off all RDA and RBA - code DVNL50
(Link is to all of them plus their DIY stuff, but DIY isn't on sale at 50% off. It can be ordered with the 20% off code below...on a separate order with other things.) They have a good variety of authentic and clone Kayfun versions and many other RDA and RBA. Regular prices seem alittle high, but with the 50% off...KFL, KFL+, and other versions are $12.50 for some and alittle higher for others.

RDA, RBA & DIY - DesertVapes

2nd one is for 20% off everything else on their website - code DVNL20

You can only use 1 code in each order. So if you want some RDA, RBA and want the 50% off on them...place 1 order and pay the S/H for it.
Then place a 2nd order for other things and use the 20% off code, and for shipping...choose Local Pick Up, and there will be no S/H and she'll combine your 2 orders for you.

SECOND ONE - RTDVapor is running a 15% off sale sitewide for Father's Day. The code is FATHERSDAY.
This is a great place for the AW IMR button top batteries for Provari and other mods.

Sale ends Monday.

You're so kind to always keep us updated on sales. Thanks for all you do!

Users who are viewing this thread