Are you done stocking up?

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I'm still using the tanks that I bought in 2011. Still work just fine. ;)

There are still some MTL tanks I want to try and a few mods. Mods may or may not last for years. Tanks can be repaired if you have spare parts.

I usually watch until something I want goes on sale and then grab it. If it's dirt cheap I'll buy two. I don't really expect vaping hardware to get hit hard right away. It's the dang product testing cost that's going to kill the industry. It's a form of taxation to eradicate the product. That usually results in a big bootleg sales market with high prices.

China makes lots of money from vaping, among other products they make.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA

I have about two dozen MTL tanks. 18 of them are various Kayfun models from Lite Plus V2 to KF 5 and the Mini V3. Most of the rest are MTL with the exception of the Lemo and Melo that come with the Pico and other mods.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
we went to Chili's for a late lunch/early dinner today,, i saw a woman vaping a tiny mod,,,,,,,,,,,,so of course i had to go say 'howdy' :) then we tried each other's mods as our husbands laughed at us.....this is an interesting little stealthy mod. i have no doubt i could recoil and wick it since i have done so with other factory coils including the tiny icare ,, anyway,, this little guy is $25 and about 3/4 the size of my pico mod w/o a tank. the drip tip made it taller than my pico mod only.

Authentic Anlerr NANO 1.0 950mAh Mod Kit

Chili's is the only place I've ever been told I couldn't vape. I blow vapor downward discreetly, but the manager came over a year or two ago and told me about their nationwide corporate policy of no vaping. They have a small sign in the front lobby that says no electronic cigarettes.

I still stealth vape and no one says a word about it. I guess they'd miss my $50 tab plus tip if they did. If I get scolded again I'll take my money to the Mexican restaurant down the street!

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
There are still some MTL tanks I want to try and a few mods. Mods may or may not last for years. Tanks can be repaired if you have spare parts.

I usually watch until something I want goes on sale and then grab it. If it's dirt cheap I'll buy two. I don't really expect vaping hardware to get hit hard right away. It's the dang product testing cost that's going to kill the industry. It's a form of taxation to eradicate the product. That usually results in a big bootleg sales market with high prices.

China makes lots of money from vaping, among other products they make.
China will still carry on making selling, for our Governments to gain full control over it and stifle the Market they really need to then invest in more custom officers ect otherwise many will still make it through,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Ive found some of the china clone RTAs of the High end/ high priced Authentic s to be as good as quality compared to the expensive higher end ones,
Im guessing that if the market is stifled there still some people that have stock poled enough or over stocked to keep a used underground market going for quite some time yet. UK has a max 2ml limit an many still able to purchase from outside of UK to get the larger capacity tanks , I over stocked and have since been selling a few off since u doubt id need as much as ive got now , went down from 100-40 RTA,s then whittled that down over past few months to around 20+ , due to having 2 or 3 of each tank in case lose or break ect ,
when i have also many spare parts decks O rings grub screws ect for them ,
Gone from large airflow large tanks with big decks to smaller single coil restricive airflows due to change in style, lower wattage lower nic an juice consumption.
If i can get the same Flavours from a 18w restricive single coil RTA , use less juice ect than i was at 70w dual coil open Airflow , might not be as bug dence vapour 2 or 3 cells last me all day compared to 8 cells from the other , which has then led yo me buying smaller dna 75 mods over the 250s , think i might grab a spare board or two at some point just for a backup too,

My nicotine is stocked 5.5 liters , cant buy 1ltr now officially in UK , but also you can buy 100 x 10ml 2% bottles of nicotine which you need 350 at 350£
To make up my 7.2 liter 45£ nic bottles to be equivalent so price/ cost now has shot right up , which is a ridiculous thing for DIYers

Last edited:

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I have about two dozen MTL tanks. 18 of them are various Kayfun models from Lite Plus V2 to KF 5 and the Mini V3. Most of the rest are MTL with the exception of the Lemo and Melo that come with the Pico and other mods.

Mine are all carto tanks. Don't want any of the others.

Heck, I even still use an old MAP tank. Put different o-rings inside it so that it's a better fit on cartos.
    (wonders how many remember what MAP tanks were made for) :lol:

benley73

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 2, 2016
    My new arrival VT,75C
    Same power as the old VT75 but smaller and better board ,
    b73a66a7ce0efbb533d9ae54c3b86887.jpg
    1dfe908adb50a8b8520f1b3eaf67d42f.jpg
    0b6ffc87c1dc95519f2947d94048216b.jpg

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    Chili's is the only place I've ever been told I couldn't vape. I blow vapor downward discreetly, but the manager came over a year or two ago and told me about their nationwide corporate policy of no vaping. They have a small sign in the front lobby that says no electronic cigarettes.

I still stealth vape and no one says a word about it. I guess they'd miss my $50 tab plus tip if they did. If I get scolded again I'll take my money to the Mexican restaurant down the street!
    The crazy high levels of sodium in all of Chili's food is a bigger health risk than vaping. :facepalm:

I love me some Chili's though. As a Canadian, I rarely get to have it so it is a guilty pleasure (as is Texas Roadhouse, Red Robin, Sonic....):thumbs:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    The crazy high levels of sodium in all of Chili's food is a bigger health risk than vaping. :facepalm:

I love me some Chili's though. As a Canadian, I rarely get to have it so it is a guilty pleasure (as is Texas Roadhouse, Red Robin, Sonic....):thumbs:

I learned years ago that my occasional spikes of high blood pressure came after eating at certain restaurants. Once I started looking at nutrition sheets for those places it became apparent that I was salt sensitive in blood pressure. Now, I know what to order and what to stay away from, but sometimes I get a salt hit anyway. I can usually trace it back to the source.

Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.

I still LOVE my T3S tanks (and coils)...:headbang:

3 (of the 7) set-ups in my current "Home Rotation" have T3S tanks...as do 2 (of the 4) set-ups in my "Out & About Rotation"...

kross8

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 20, 2016
    stuck in a squishy pod called my brain

wow! The Chili's near me even allows cig's in the bar area..........also the only area for vaping.

come to think of it,, that Chili's is the only indoor smoking/vaping are place i know of.

benley73

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 2, 2016
    wow! The Chili's near me even allows cig's in the bar area..........also the only area for vaping.

come to think of it,, that Chili's is the only indoor smoking/vaping are place i know of.
    Uk has banned smoking an use the same for vaping every where theres a smoking ban ,

kross8

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 20, 2016
    stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
    I learned years ago that my occasional spikes of high blood pressure came after eating at certain restaurants. Once I started looking at nutrition sheets for those place it became apparent that I was salt sensitive in blood pressure. Now, I know what to order and what to stay away from, but sometimes I get a salt hit anyway.
    imagine my husbands world,,,,,,,he is on a pro salt diet,,,,it took awhile to convince him to salt his food after its cooked so i wouldn't have his dosage.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA

I guess Texas does it right. :)

BackDoc

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 24, 2010
    Galts Gulch
    Someone will be "Offended" and Chili's will cave in eventually

Users who are viewing this thread