Are you done stocking up?

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
The big problem is that a bottle of nicotine is going to spend half it's life half full of air.
The bottle is only full of nicotine once.

True, and I'll fill as close to the top as possible when re-bottling. My usage says that I'll get somewhere between 4 and 5 years out of a liter. Once a year I can transfer an 8oz bottle to two 4 ounce bottles. Each of those will last me about 6 months. One 4oz bottle will go back into the freezer.

I chose 8oz bottles for inital convenience. They'll be topped off and the partial remainder after bottling 2 lliters will be my DIY nic bottle until it's empty. A liter is about 34oz, so I'll have four 8oz bottles full from each liter and a smaller bottle left. Since one of my liters is only about 80% full, I'll bottle continuously from the both of them and whatever's left will be my working bottle.

Oxidation happens faster when air is present. I've waited a year to bottle my nic and it's just oxidized enough in the last two or three months to show a little color when I use a dropper or pipette during DIY. Prior to that it was clear in the dropper and only lightly tinted looking down into the bottle (while holding my breath, of course!), It's past time to re-bottle and freeze.

Last edited:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
It replaces the "tank" portion on original Aromamizers V1 & V2.
I haven't used the original tank portion since I got a Trinity X. I'm using 2 with 6 backups.
V2/Trinity
18558856_1965153857048768_6284738883563533710_o.jpg

V2/Trinity
20157870_1997691587128328_5770014904457727390_o.jpg

Original V2
18555967_1961677010729786_5096221281693608334_n.jpg

V2
16819326_1918057971758357_1800601545407772013_o.jpg

V1
14053907_1820359234861565_4709364384543070362_o.jpg

Those are stunning! I think our friend @TrollDragon has a couple that he's using, and seems to like them :)

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I'm staring at a desktop covered in mods and toppers, but I have the "itch" to get something else. I've been eyeing the PD270, but I can't quite convince myself to pull the trigger. I know of one fellow who has it, and he's quite happy with it.

Plus, I'm digging the SINUOUS 80 - THAT looks like a cool form-factor.

I've had a rough week, so I'm thinking I need a prezzy as a reward :evil:

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I'm staring at a desktop covered in mods and toppers, but I have the "itch" to get something else. I've been eyeing the PD270, but I can't quite convince myself to pull the trigger. I know of one fellow who has it, and he's quite happy with it.

Plus, I'm digging the SINUOUS 80 - THAT looks like a cool form-factor.

I've had a rough week, so I'm thinking I need a prezzy as a reward :evil:
I'd take a pass on the Captain Ding!

Here is a list of requested fixes that one user has compiled and submitted to iJoy for the next Firmware update.

• Please fix the Power Regulation for all Modes (Norm, Hard, Soft, and User), so it works properly. And also make certain that Power Regulation works properly with Temp Control.
• Temp Control Regulation needs attention for all wire types supported natively by the Mod, but especially Stainless Steel. And the TCR M1 & M2 functions should be included for testing and attention toward a new Firmware release as well. As it stands, Temp Control puts out very weak vapor for most wire types, as compared to devices like DNA200 Mods, the YiHi SX Mini Q Mini, and many others.
• Please make sure that both TCR Memory Functions work properly for every selectable range, so that any TC wire type will work correctly under Temp Control while using TCR.
• A better TCR range is something that is needed! The TCR adjustment range is between 0.00050 and 0.00200, so I could not try the Altus T1 with Temp Control because it needs 0.00310, according the David Guo (the manufacturer). While I don't know if 0.00050 would be considered Low enough for everything, 0.00200 is definitely not High enough for everything out there. For another example, some people use 0.00450 for Tungsten. (I use NiFe70 which requires a TCR of 525)
• PLEASE Slow Down the (+) & (-) Adjustment button scroll rates. They zip up and down way too fast. Maybe make the scroll rate adjustable in a Menu setting for User Preference.
• The readings of Ohms of attached coils are not accurate. The Captain reads the Ohms LOW. Please work on that to get it right for all Modes.
• Please start including a Change Log that shows what was fixed in a Firmware release (and past releases as well), to be included with each Firmware release. It could be included in the Zip file, or posted on the Firmware Download page for reading/downloading.
• Please see if this is something that can be fixed with Firmware. I know someone who said: If you have the Captain in TC mode and you take out the batteries for charging, it will switch itself to Power Mode when you put the batteries back in. The TC settings are retained, but the Mode of the Captain is not. It does not matter if you turn it Off beforehand, or change the batteries with the device turned On.
• Please make Firmware Updates available for Mac computers.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I will listen to my Brother of a different Mother :)

I'd take a pass on the Captain Ding!

Here is a list of requested fixes that one user has compiled and submitted to iJoy for the next Firmware update.

• Please fix the Power Regulation for all Modes (Norm, Hard, Soft, and User), so it works properly. And also make certain that Power Regulation works properly with Temp Control.
• Temp Control Regulation needs attention for all wire types supported natively by the Mod, but especially Stainless Steel. And the TCR M1 & M2 functions should be included for testing and attention toward a new Firmware release as well. As it stands, Temp Control puts out very weak vapor for most wire types, as compared to devices like DNA200 Mods, the YiHi SX Mini Q Mini, and many others.
• Please make sure that both TCR Memory Functions work properly for every selectable range, so that any TC wire type will work correctly under Temp Control while using TCR.
• A better TCR range is something that is needed! The TCR adjustment range is between 0.00050 and 0.00200, so I could not try the Altus T1 with Temp Control because it needs 0.00310, according the David Guo (the manufacturer). While I don't know if 0.00050 would be considered Low enough for everything, 0.00200 is definitely not High enough for everything out there. For another example, some people use 0.00450 for Tungsten. (I use NiFe70 which requires a TCR of 525)
• PLEASE Slow Down the (+) & (-) Adjustment button scroll rates. They zip up and down way too fast. Maybe make the scroll rate adjustable in a Menu setting for User Preference.
• The readings of Ohms of attached coils are not accurate. The Captain reads the Ohms LOW. Please work on that to get it right for all Modes.
• Please start including a Change Log that shows what was fixed in a Firmware release (and past releases as well), to be included with each Firmware release. It could be included in the Zip file, or posted on the Firmware Download page for reading/downloading.
• Please see if this is something that can be fixed with Firmware. I know someone who said: If you have the Captain in TC mode and you take out the batteries for charging, it will switch itself to Power Mode when you put the batteries back in. The TC settings are retained, but the Mode of the Captain is not. It does not matter if you turn it Off beforehand, or change the batteries with the device turned On.
• Please make Firmware Updates available for Mac computers.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I will listen to my Brother of a different Mother :)
I use mine in power mode with one of my Aromamizer Plus', it works fine that way. I didn't really expect any TC accuracy when I bought it, but did expect some semblance of functionality... #becauseiJoy

They are $30 at eFun.top without the 20700 batteries, good for anyone who wants a beater mod that will take a 30mm atty. :thumb:

I am looking forward to the iPV Eclipse to see what kind of dog and pony show it will be. ;)

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
I use mine in power mode with one of my Aromamizer Plus', it works fine that way. I didn't really expect any TC accuracy when I bought it, but did expect some semblance of functionality... #becauseiJoy

They are $30 at eFun.top without the 20700 batteries, good for anyone who wants a beater mod that will take a 30mm atty. :thumb:

I am looking forward to the iPV Eclipse to see what kind of dog and pony show it will be. ;)
Yes ipv eclipse looks interesting

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
:w00t::w00t: CC is paid off from last months purchases. Today I'll be loading some carts here and there. A couple more Vitka Fantasy clones, nauti mini coils, new battery charger, a couple pre made juices I use, a few drip tips, and a few other minor items. That'll do for a start on the new billing cycle. :)

Users who are viewing this thread