Are you done stocking up?

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Can I get a TCP/IP stack and SSH daemon too?
I really don't require all that much info on a 160 x 80 screen... [emoji38]
Lol
There plenty of other themes to use some a lot less info , some simple some not , depends on what functions your requiring to use on the mod if youd like 5 presets or 8 presets , wire type , custom wire type ect , it can be dumbed down simplified or more technical thats the great thing with it users choice

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Just missing wifi /ring tones
An being able to turn my tv over [emoji848]

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Think i may stock up another one of these each before im done
Fev v4 nice MTL good capacity
Along with a nice 70w stab mod
e9be3918b97d2a566ee7d89518e87611.jpg

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
which do yall think will last longer a tank with a small number of spare parts are a good rda?
Possibly rda but you will need spare Orings due to keep pulling cap off.
Id go with tank for capacity but everyone is different needs ,

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
When you find a tank you really like, buy one or two more. Just stash them away and think of them as one or two complete replacement parts sets for the future.
Ha ha , it sounds crazy obsessive like , but he's right ,

Im running several nice tanks
Each one i own 2 or 3 times then collected all the spares oring decks glass grubs ect
of each of them ,
Only way to try to stay ahead an not be disappointed when that final vape coffin nail regs lands
I need to stock up on boards now ,

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
When you find a tank you really like, buy one or two more. Just stash them away and think of them as one or two complete replacement parts sets for the future.

One or two more. You mean dozen right.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
...and a few dozen spare glass...parts kits...spare decks...etc...

Tanks So Much.jpg

Last edited:

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I found I prefer rda's to tanks then found one particular rda I preferred above the rest so I got 10 for the stockpile which was not a stretch because they cost $7 each. My favorite mod, the one I carry every day, is the Pico, so it's a know brainer to stock those because it's what I prefer to carry and they can be had for $25. At my pattern of use I'll use 250,000 mg of nic over 10 years. I've got 500,000 mg in the stockpile just in case everything can last that long and because the additional cost is trivial. I have supplies for 10 years, may be 20 years, for less than it used to cost to smoke for 3 months. If you require a wide varitey of fashionable items and multiples of those things will get a lot more expensive.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
which do yall think will last longer a tank with a small number of spare parts are a good rda?
I'm still using the same two Toptank Mini's for well over a year now. It has some spare parts, and I also purchased spare parts for them but haven't needed to change anything.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
...and a few dozen spare glass...parts kits...spare decks...etc...

View attachment 674425
My stash is similar but less organized and more knock off-y.

I generally have 3-5 each of my favourite tanks and 5-10 sets of replacement rings/glass/decks/screws. Some authentic parts but mostly Fasttech cheapies (so far so good with fit and quality). Lots of Smok and Nautilus factory coils to go along with a few thousand feet of assorted wire and multiple lifetimes of cotton/rayon.

Predominantly Aromamizer, Smok TFV8, Kabuki, KFL+, Subtank Mini, Super Tank Mini, Crown, etc.

I have a couple dozen RDAs, but I never use them unless they can be bottom fed for my Reo, Pico and Coppervapes. Dripping is just not my thing any more.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
My stash is similar but less organized and more knock off-y.

I generally have 3-5 each of my favourite tanks and 5-10 sets of replacement rings/glass/decks/screws. Some authentic parts but mostly Fasttech cheapies (so far so good with fit and quality). Lots of Smok and Nautilus factory coils to go along with a few thousand feet of assorted wire and multiple lifetimes of cotton/rayon.

Predominantly Aromamizer, Smok TFV8, Kabuki, KFL+, Subtank Mini, Super Tank Mini, Crown, etc.

I have a couple dozen RDAs, but I never use them unless they can be bottom fed for my Reo, Pico and Coppervapes. Dripping is just not my thing any more.
I hope you didn't buy any ft clone full size nauti bases like I did... I bought 8 or 10 and the first one I tried wouldn't let me thread in a authentic coil. I will be ordering some authentic nauti bases for my roomie direct from aspire soon.

also about time for me to start adding more to my stash for myself from my ever growing list of new and spare mods, rta/rda, etc.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I hope you didn't buy any ft clone full size nauti bases like I did... I bought 8 or 10 and the first one I tried wouldn't let me thread in a authentic coil. I will be ordering some authentic nauti bases for my roomie direct from aspire soon.

also about time for me to start adding more to my stash for myself from my ever growing list of new and spare mods, rta/rda, etc.

I had no idea you could order from Aspire directly! I'll be doing that soon. Thank you.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Those are only what I use daily. Aromamizer V2 & Supreme V1 & Boreas.
I still have 2 Crown tanks & 60 .25Ω coils (out of 8 & 120)
My 6 or so RDA's will last forever. I never use them.
I also have a silver Coppervape BF, authentic Hadaly & 2 clone Hadalys,
2 Reo Minis & 4 RM2s for them & a Boxer clone,
about 5 ProVari 2, 2.5 & a flat top 2.5 with a few EHPro KFL+, etc

My wife has about 6 ProVari 2.5, 6 Nauti minis w/~375 coils & 2 boxes of bases, steel mesh tanks, o-rings, contact pins, springs, etc. I get $50-$120 worth of coils when I can but we have friends that also use them. We'll need to triple the total to feel safe for the long run.

I'm not worried about overstocking Nautilus coils.
How many of you use or know someone that uses Nautilus/Kabuki tanks?

We don't .... around. We're stocked with what we like & I sell what we don't.
I think our 25+ year stash (inc. 25yrs of DIY) cost less than 1 year of us smoking.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada

My full size Nautilus and Minis don't get used as my wife prefers her Nautilus 2 and Triton Mini tanks.

The only clone bases I have are KFL+ and Subtank Minis and they are pretty crappy. Clone glass and o-rings are fine IME but I am sticking to authentic bases for a couple bucks more.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
About overstocking - We found what we like. She's been using the same setup for over 2 years. Me, almost 2 years basically. About 2 years for the Crown and over a year for Aromamizers. Different wire with TC but same difference. If we quit vaping we'll sell it. I'm not worried about it going obsolete because we enjoy it perfectly as is.
Since it all cost under a year's worth of smoking it's cheap insurance.

Users who are viewing this thread