Are you done stocking up?

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Hey @leftyandsparky!
Good to see you! Haven't seen you on here much lately, if at all. Maybe you've been hanging out on threads I don't read though. How ya' doing? :)
It's been a long a bumpy 3 months! Things are slowing down and I'm trying to catch back up on everything.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
It's been a long a bumpy 3 months! Things are slowing down and I'm trying to catch back up on everything.

I didn't "like" the above because of the first part, but for the "things are slowing down" part. :)

My dad doesn't have internet and by the time I would get home I was just too gave out to even bother doing anything but sleeping.

You need to take care of yourself, too. Sleep is good for the body and the mind. :thumbs:

We'll be happy to see you on here anytime!

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I didn't "like" the above because of the first part, but for the "things are slowing down" part. :)

You need to take care of yourself, too. Sleep is good for the body and the mind. :thumbs:

We'll be happy to see you on here anytime!
I'm getting caught up on sleeping and that's been nice!

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
I paid a little more since I ordered from nicotine river, I was worried about using MFS since I used my debt card instead of a prepaid on this order.
Don't blame you. I'm very careful when ordering from MFS now and make sure I get a prepaid card for exactly what I want to buy.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Don't blame you. I'm very careful when ordering from MFS now and make sure I get a prepaid card for exactly what I want to buy.
I haven't heard of them having any problem, so I gave it a shot!
Hope I'm fine!

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
@leftyandsparky if you did order from MFS I'd get another debit card just to be safe. :( I don't trust that site anymore. Wouldn't want you to get your information stolen. Not saying it will happen, but they have had to many issues to be trusted as far as I'm concerned.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Maybe I misunderstood your post. You DID order from MFS? They had yet another incident not that long ago.
No I ordered from nicotine river, I was too worried about MFS not having a prepaid card to place order with them.

Users who are viewing this thread