Are you done stocking up?

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2015
VoidRay 60W TC Mod $29.99 by Encom - Encom - By Brand

By the way I saw someone asking or talking about heavy duty cheap mods. I got one of these after watching Zophie toss it off a 4 story building and get a scratch, drive it over with a car and still vape off it while holding battery in, and saw someone else drive over it with a car and vaped no problem.

Think I'm done before 8/8 unless some serious sales start popping up and even then I just want duplicates. Maybe another of these, another Griffin, and I still have to try out my Gemini rta and assume I'm going to want another of those as well. All things I'm not scared of being able to acquire them after 8/8 if sales don't hit.
I don't think you can beat this for heavy duty cheap mods.
Heatvape Invader Mini - $9.99
I just got 2 of these shipped for 23.00$. These things are built like a Mack truck.If I were to punch someone in their grill with this in my hand they would be drinking food through a straw for 6 months.:DVery impressive build quality and the price is awesome!

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I don't think you can beat this for heavy duty cheap mods.
Heatvape Invader Mini - $9.99
I just got 2 of these shipped for 23.00$. These things are built like a Mack truck.If I were to punch someone in their grill with this in my hand they would be drinking food through a straw for 6 months.:DVery impressive build quality and the price is awesome!
Great price!

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Well I need a few flavors and maybe another drip tip, trying to decide how many flavors. Getting down to wire now!

Currently I have enough flavoring for about a year - I generally pick up a year's worth at a time. I kind of wonder how this part of our suppplies are going to change. I know flavors will always exist, but some of the specialty blends will go by the wayside. Just have to make do with what remains...

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
I posted something like this on another thread - while I do not want to repeat my post - parts of it may be interesting.

I did some calculations and with almost 5 years of vaping, stock piling and taking into consideration what I may need over the next 18 years - I am spending less than the costs of one month's of cigs on vaping for one year. That means that in 24 years of vaping I will have spent less than what I would have spent if I had smoked for 2 more years...

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
Currently I have enough flavoring for about a year - I generally pick up a year's worth at a time. I kind of wonder how this part of our suppplies are going to change. I know flavors will always exist, but some of the specialty blends will go by the wayside. Just have to make do with what remains...
I specifically got tobacco flavorings as I'm not sure if those would be available or not.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. May I draw your attention to this nice wonderful bridge that's for sale? :D

Does it come with extra refrigeration space for juice? Let's talk down-payment and finance terms, shall we?

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
I specifically got tobacco flavorings as I'm not sure if those would be available or not.

I got a couple of 30ml bottles - do not vape much tobacco anymore... What I have will last more than a year - maybe two...

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I went through my flavor stockpile this weekend, 99% tobacco flavors, and consolidated a bunch of them into glass bottles. I had a lot of 10ml bottles from scooping up favorites on clearance sales and such over the last year. I am done stockpiling and figure I may have 5-6 years or more worth of flavor concentrates, some are going into deep freeze in the hopes that they will keep fresh long term. I was surprised at the volume of concentrates that I had accumulated :lol:

I have been using some flavors that are past date, and they are fine. I think at least some will still be usable for well past their printed use by date, just like flavorings and spices in the cupboard of most homes.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I posted something like this on another thread - while I do not want to repeat my post - parts of it may be interesting.

I did some calculations and with almost 5 years of vaping, stock piling and taking into consideration what I may need over the next 18 years - I am spending less than the costs of one month's of cigs on vaping for one year. That means that in 24 years of vaping I will have spent less than what I would have spent if I had smoked for 2 more years...
Vaping is amazingly cheaper! Good job :)

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada

I have been off the smokes for almost 9 months and my wife almost 3 months. We have saved over $3500 SO FAR. We were spending about $7000 A YEAR!

I have gone OCD with vaping as I tend to do with any new "hobby" and have spent well over $3500 on day to day vaping and stockpiling. But even if I have spent $5000 on vaping to date and for enough supplies to last my wife and I for the rest of our lives, it is a small price to pay IMO.

I have a lifetime supply of NIC, about 30 RBA/RTA tanks and associated parts and about 30 mods (Mostly Provari and mechs). My costs moving forward will be only PG/VG, flavours and Nautilus coils for my wife as long as available (Kayfuns after that). That's it.

My positive return on investment starts in about 3-4months.

Users who are viewing this thread