Are you done stocking up?

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
There's a flavor named Arnold Palmer??? Does it taste like old golfing shoes or dirt embossed golf balls... o_O
LOL, it's iced tea lemonade flavor, one of my favs. I guess Arnold named it after himself :)

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I have been off the smokes for almost 9 months and my wife almost 3 months. We have saved over $3500 SO FAR. We were spending about $7000 A YEAR!

I have gone OCD with vaping as I tend to do with any new "hobby" and have spent well over $3500 on day to day vaping and stockpiling. But even if I have spent $5000 on vaping to date and for enough supplies to last my wife and I for the rest of our lives, it is a small price to pay IMO.

I have a lifetime supply of NIC, about 30 RBA/RTA tanks and associated parts and about 30 mods (Mostly Provari and mechs). My costs moving forward will be only PG/VG, flavours and Nautilus coils for my wife as long as available (Kayfuns after that). That's it.

My positive return on investment starts in about 3-4months.
:thumbs: Money well spent!!!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Just placed another order for 1000ml of 100mg nic in PG. That brings my total of the above to 2500ml. I do have a few hundred ml of 70/30 PG/VG in 6mg nic from them already in my freezer. Also have a few 100ml bottles of my favorite NET in there too.

According to the Vapocolypse Calculator, just on the 100mg nic alone, I am good for 14.27 years. I hope that gets me through and that by the time that is gone, regulations will have turned around. I am hopeful that what they are doing to vaping equates to what they tried with prohibition and it all get repealed.......eventually.

I actually enjoy unflavored and have no interest in DIYing flavored eliquid. If worse comes to worse, I can just add a bit of NET to the unflavored to give it more of a taste :)

I think I am set for the future. The only things that I would need more of are batteries, wick and wire. Those should be available forever.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
Just got this in an email so I decided to get some of my favorite tobacco ejuice from a vendor I use. I'm not sure if they are in compliance with everything.
Capture.PNG

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    Just when I think I am out, .... they pull me back in.

Got a few more small carts loaded up again/already but trying to hold off until the next CC statements / billing cycles.

Credit Card....ugh...$600 on mine now. :censored: Already paid $300 on it before the statement was even issued. I think at the rate I pay it down the statement will be around $200. It's all good, and I'll have 100% of my nic, and almost everything I need for the next 15yrs before 8/8. I did not want to risk states setting up regs to prevent me from buying anything.

It's all good... :blush:

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Little help on a nic solution here. Just got my 2L of nic from MyFreedomSmokes RIGHT before they sent an email for age verification. Anyways, I'm moving (temp or perm not sure) back east this fall and I really don't know what to do with the 2L until then. Right now they're just in the kitchen cabinet. Don't want to put it all into glass bottles and then have to travel with them later. Don't want to start freezing the nic if a long road trip is going to do worse damage to it because it's been frozen.

So... what do I do with this stuff? Besides mix up a batch this weekend. :vapor:

If you're going to be in your present location for 30 days, I'd freeze it.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    OK, I am done ordering gear at least until each CC's next billing cycle (hopefully I can hold off 2 cycles). If I post in here I ordered something someone give me a virtual slap across the face please.

Decided to eat the cost of the broken bottles and keep the spare coil master kit since all of my old shipping boxes and packing paper went out to recycling last week. RX200s is in the mail to MVS to be repaired or replaced. Lots of mail expected this week and got notification of DHL for today and tomorrow for my FT and GB orders but still no shipment notice from efun...

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    Just placed another order for 1000ml of 100mg nic in PG. That brings my total of the above to 2500ml. I do have a few hundred ml of 70/30 PG/VG in 6mg nic from them already in my freezer. Also have a few 100ml bottles of my favorite NET in there too.

According to the Vapocolypse Calculator, just on the 100mg nic alone, I am good for 14.27 years. I hope that gets me through and that by the time that is gone, regulations will have turned around. I am hopeful that what they are doing to vaping equates to what they tried with prohibition and it all get repealed.......eventually.

I actually enjoy unflavored and have no interest in DIYing flavored eliquid. If worse comes to worse, I can just add a bit of NET to the unflavored to give it more of a taste :)

I think I am set for the future. The only things that I would need more of are batteries, wick and wire. Those should be available forever.
    Good job! Feels great being ready for the storm of regs :)

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    Credit Card....ugh...$600 on mine now. :censored: Already paid $300 on it before the statement was even issued. I think at the rate I pay it down the statement will be around $200. It's all good, and I'll have 100% of my nic, and almost everything I need for the next 15yrs before 8/8. I did not want to risk states setting up regs to prevent me from buying anything.

It's all good... :blush:
    Just think of all the money you saved over the long run, money well spent :thumbs:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    Just got this in an email so I decided to get some of my favorite tobacco ejuice from a vendor I use. I'm not sure if they are in compliance with everything. View attachment 582097 .
    It's hitting us everywhere, glad people can get it today.

Users who are viewing this thread