Are you done stocking up?

Saippenu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2016
U.S. Northeast
The white pico was on sale at FT. I ordered my Brushed Silver and Blackout from GB and got those already. My FT order crossing the ocean has a white pico in the order. I went over the $100 threshold not knowing better so I am crossing my fingers I get my pico, nemesis's and parts.

July 24, 2016 , 4:37 am

Processed Through Facility

BEIJING EMS, CHINA
Your item has been processed through a facility in BEIJING EMS, CHINA at 4:37 am on July 24, 2016.

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Yeah the sale is when I bought my white Pico also. I am usually more patient than this. It's the whole 8/8 thing that has me watching it like a hawk and getting nervous about it.

Astron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Washington
I've got two smallish packages on the way from FT now. I'm confident they will make it here before 8/8.

Realistically I have plenty stashed for my smoker husband and myself for the next several years. A nice variety and plenty of nic (just really started REAL DIY and my nic dropped by about one-fourth).

I am really sad that vapemail might soon be a thing of the past. Like so many of us, that little thing waiting for us in the mail is often something I can look forward to to get through the day.

That being said, for old times' sake, I'm doing a little browsing. But I've got everything I want. All the new shiny things just look like different shapes of things I already have. It's like the fun has gone out of it. Maybe it's because I think it's going to end soon.

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
State of Anxiety
Rayon from Sally's Beauty Supply, or maybe you can get some from a hairdresser, instead of having enough to go to the moon and back! Organic cotton pads, available on amazon. If you really want to tear your hair out, you could get some SS mesh and attempt to make rolled wicks. :p

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Rayon from Sally's Beauty Supply, or maybe you can get some from a hairdresser, instead of having enough to go to the moon and back! Organic cotton pads, available on amazon. If you really want to tear your hair out, you could get some SS mesh and attempt to make rolled wicks. :p
my rayon to the moon and back has also been shared,, but now i am actually glad to have so much rayon. if i mess up it costs nothing to start over. --mess up is my nickname for myself.....hey messup,, why dont you take the time to do it right and be happy longer......ok,, 'thanks messup' :p

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
I am usually more patient than this. It's the whole 8/8 thing that has me watching it like a hawk and getting nervous about it.

Me too. I have an order from the UK that processed through the US facility yesterday. And that's what it still says now. No change at all. If it doesn't change by tomorrow afternoon I'm pretty much going to assume customs has it. I'm sure they couldn't resist it. It has springs in it again. :lol:

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    I know that it is early and there is no happy outcome but...

Thank God WE stuck to our guns and carried out what had to be done to save vaping for our little group. People like YOU on ECF continued to carry on and keep up within these long arduous threads. It could not have been done without YOU and I am including everyone! We are a great team.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    I too am well stocked on everything I need. Am still looking for some wicking tho. What does anyone suggest?

:)

I use Koh Gen Do, but many others suggest CelluCotton (rayon) from Sally's.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    my rayon to the moon and back has also been shared,, but now i am actually glad to have so much rayon. if i mess up it costs nothing to start over. --mess up is my nickname for myself.....hey messup,, why dont you take the time to do it right and be happy longer......ok,, 'thanks messup' :p
    Amazon has the 10ft and the 40ft......oh my
    I am guessing 10 ft is going to last me the rest of my life and possibly yours too?

:)

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    You must be talking about the ropes of cotton we used around the hairline to protect during chemical treatments. Comes in a big box? Old hairdresser here, lol.

I just cringed when wrapping mesh coils was mentioned, I hated doing that and it is why I stopped rba's.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    the message boards seem to be getting more quiet past day or so.

I've been waiting for this to start. They're rounding people up. It's going to be like that Star Trek episode where the crew disappear one by one until only the annoying Doctor is left.

Just to change the subject completely, did I mention that all my nic is gone. Accidentally spilled it while I was defrosting the freezer. And squirrels stole my mods. All I've got left is one small cigalike that I bought from the gas station.

Users who are viewing this thread