Are you done stocking up?

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
And to me that is they way it is suppose to be. All of these different 'type' of vapers is distressing to me. When we smoked, we were just classified as 'smokers'. Now as vapers, yes classified again, but to have different distinctions of to what type of vapers we are is really out there. We never had 'styles' when we smoked, so I see this as no different. Can't we all just be vapers and be happy about it?
Yes we can. I am happy with my same device, same tank, same style, same flavor, day in and day out. It may be boring for some but it works for me.

Please dont be distressed. Be happy to have found a way to stop being a smoker that works for you. Everyone is different.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Final bottle of nic broke down and put away. Got my 15 new batteries for rx2/3's that I shipped back yesterday for exchange.....

temp control ftw

Buy more batteries obviously. I had 30 batteries in rotation before today.... now I have 45.

Good thing I work from home. :lol:

Lucky your reasoning allows you to determine you need more batteries. We seem to be thinking along the same lines.
I don't know where your iffy batteries come from but mine are good and cost £8 a go.
That's £360
Seems a bit much to insist on vaping .3s @ 60 watts for 12 hours of the day. Perhaps you could reduce the wattage, and not buy 45 batteries. Maybe?

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
State of Anxiety
I got a look like oh you poor old backwards thing with all your old gear when I went into that B&M yesterday. I am perfectly happy with my tootle puffing MTL ways! I have no intention of changing. I just wish there was some new rebuildable gear for MTL, instead of all sub-ohm DL.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I find that I enjoy a lot of the sub ohm tanks even though I MTL. I like a bit more air in my vape than some of the MTL tanks offer and just close down the AFC.
Thank you for that. I do like more of a relaxed airy draw myself. I just want to enjoy my vape, I don't like being classified as to one style or the next. It seems to draw an invisible line that is not needed.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I can be a happy camper with a P 2.5 mini and Kabuki.
I got a look like oh you poor old backwards thing with all your old gear when I went into that B&M yesterday. I am perfectly happy with my tootle puffing MTL ways! I have no intention of changing. I just wish there was some new rebuildable gear for MTL, instead of all sub-ohm DL.
me too, but glad we have the old stand bys :)

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Lucky your reasoning allows you to determine you need more batteries. We seem to be thinking along the same lines.
I don't know where your iffy batteries come from but mine are good and cost £8 a go.
That's £360
Seems a bit much to insist on vaping .3s @ 60 watts for 12 hours of the day. Perhaps you could reduce the wattage, and not buy 45 batteries. Maybe?

legit batteries from Earth's #1 source for IMR 18650 Batteries, Chargers, Cases & Wraps | IMRbatteries.com for about $5 each here in the states

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
i had vape mail today :banana:. The last of my nic arrived. i had to wait to buy it financially. And now I have to wait till hubby leaves for work to break it down and store away so his little heart wont go peeter patter handling that dangerous liquid ;););).

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
And to me that is they way it is suppose to be. All of these different 'type' of vapers is distressing to me. When we smoked, we were just classified as 'smokers'. Now as vapers, yes classified again, but to have different distinctions of to what type of vapers we are is really out there. We never had 'styles' when we smoked, so I see this as no different. Can't we all just be vapers and be happy about it?
I agree.

We should be happy that we have literally millions of different flavour options as well. I never really bought different types of cigarettes when I smoked for different flavours.

I do still smoke the odd cigar but don't inhale and I do enjoy different shapes and sizes, regions and types of tobacco. Vaping offers much more variety though.

I could care less about vaping "types" I prefer MTL even with super subohm coils/tanks. As long as we quit smoking, we are just vapers IMO.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I don't know exactly how to describe the type of vaper I am. I think perhaps heavy MTL would describe it. I like lots of vapor but I hold in in my mouth and just inhale a little. That is also how I smoked. Maybe we need a new classification? LOL

Thanks all love this thread.

:toast:
I call it MtN (mouth to nose).

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
They are also more expensive in Canada. About $9-10US for LG and Samsungs.

As an aside, it amazes me that crappy batteries are so expensive. EFests and other rewrap brands are almost as much (some cases more) than LG, Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, etc. I do have a bunch of eFests that I bought when I started vaping and acquired from classifieds purchases and they work fine. Not as good as my LG and Samsungs but useable. Never in my mechs in any case! Just amazes me that people buy them other than for their early purchases.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Hey man, long as it's safe and working for you.

If pushed, I'd rather carry 1 spare battery, rather than your spare 44 :lol:
lol. I need all those spares as for me and another in the house, and I have 2 triple battery mods in use + more dual/triples will be in use next week (that I just bought 15 more new batteries for). I like to have plenty of spare batteries charged and ready for use. I currently have 9 mods/tanks in rotation on my desk: 2 triple batteries (with 3 sets of spares), the rest singles but running low ohms so they eat the juice/batteries

If I am running errands around town I take a pico or hana modz one mod and don't take a spare battery. The hana modz I don't change batteries, just usb charge those. If I am gone all day or overnight then I take a small single battery mod and one or 2 spare batteries in a box in a vape bag/case with a 15ml bottle of juice and maybe a spare coil (sometimes a spare mod with different flavor as well) just in case.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
They are also more expensive in Canada. About $9-10US for LG and Samsungs.

As an aside, it amazes me that crappy batteries are so expensive. EFests and other rewrap brands are almost as much (some cases more) than LG, Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, etc. I do have a bunch of eFests that I bought when I started vaping and acquired from classifieds purchases and they work fine. Not as good as my LG and Samsungs but useable. Never in my mechs in any case! Just amazes me that people buy them other than for their early purchases.
yes, ditto. My first order of 10 were sony vtc4 from amazon from the vendor with the best reviews and fewest reported recent claims of fakes. They all look legit to me but I couldn't tell you for sure to be honest. The ones claiming fakes in older reviews posted pics and they didnt look anything like real sony vtc4 like mine do.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
You know what is funny for me is that 1.5 is considered high ohm, when not too many years ago 2.0 was considered low ohm and we were using 3.0 Carto as standard LOL

Hey, I still vape at 1.8 - 2.2ohm and there are a few times I have used 1.5, but not as a norm for me... Can't see me ever going lower...

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Thank you for that. I do like more of a relaxed airy draw myself. I just want to enjoy my vape, I don't like being classified as to one style or the next. It seems to draw an invisible line that is not needed.
I seem to be 'all of the above',,,it depends on where my thoughts are in relation to where my breathing pattern is...in the end............1 happy vapor! :)

Users who are viewing this thread