Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
My 2 latest Kafun purchases, a gold and rose gold, something different than the SS I have :) Pretty!
Ephro Kayfun.jpg

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I got a look like oh you poor old backwards thing with all your old gear when I went into that B&M yesterday. I am perfectly happy with my tootle puffing MTL ways! I have no intention of changing. I just wish there was some new rebuildable gear for MTL, instead of all sub-ohm DL.
A friend of mine went into her local vape shop the other day for help with a screw for the iTaste V3 I gave her (that had all it's screws when sent to her).... :lol:
She said the guy behind the counter barely looked in her direction when she walked in holding it; his attention instantly gravitated towards the 10 younger looking bikers that came in BEHIND her. :mad:

When the bikers left the store she was sitting in her car LHAO :p cause they had purchased absolutely NOTHING! She was at least gonna grab a bottle of juice but based on how she was treated she went to a different vape shop where not only was she helped, she wasn't treated like her device was a ancient relic & got a discount on juice. :banana:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Oh my concord Radius just shipped! Boy are they fast over there :) Well I am totally set on mods, more than I need I am sure, still wondering if all the new tanks I bought were worth it, like Serpent mini, Merlin, Corolla, Cerabis, as I am not sure they are mouth to lung or sub ohm, guess I better do more research! LOL

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Ok. Na, i have the 5. The 5 is dl. I paid £100 for it. Hmm.
    A waste until I got the reducer. So airy :(. A tank that sits in the box while I use my lite which was half the price. Nice to access your build but to be honest. I don't need it.

Your probably right. Ok, a few more for you.
    When I was dripping I occasionally dripped a drop of juice on my clothes.
    It's hard work getting my stained clothes nice and fresh.

Carrying bottles of juice is a nightmare.

Spare batteries. Ridiculous. I had to carry 4 of those plastic boxes when going out for the whole day.

Stressing your batteries regular as clockwork with subbing shortens the life of them.

Having to be around your charger for at least 8 hours a day was... Well...

Carrying a dual box was necessary. Too large for all the time.

I could probably think of a few more if you want. :)

I don't drip and I sub ohm 0.5 at 25-35 watts. Anything higher burns my juice. So I don't have many of these negatives. I carry two single batt mods, two STM, and one extra battery for a work day. I rarely ever touch anything but one mod/tank.

Thank you for that. I do like more of a relaxed airy draw myself. I just want to enjoy my vape, I don't like being classified as to one style or the next. It seems to draw an invisible line that is not needed.

It's kind of a necessary line for those of us looking for equipment though. Don't be distressed, still all love on this thread!

If anyone saw this and thought you needed a can of air... I'll recommend this instead. More environmentally friendly and well having a 3/4 horse motor in your hand to clean a computer is pretty nice.

Metro ED500 DataVac 500-Watt 120 volt 0.75-HP Electric Blower Duster https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001J4ZOAW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_Q4kWxb0GR8S14

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    A friend of mine went into her local vape shop the other day for help with a screw for the iTaste V3 I gave her (that had all it's screws when sent to her).... :lol:
    She said the guy behind the counter barely looked in her direction when she walked in holding it; his attention instantly gravitated towards the 10 younger looking bikers that came in BEHIND her. :mad:

When the bikers left the store she was sitting in her car LHAO :p cause they had purchased absolutely NOTHING! She was at least gonna grab a bottle of juice but based on how she was treated she went to a different vape shop where not only was she helped, she wasn't treated like her device was a ancient relic & got a discount on juice. :banana:
    Glad she found someone to help her!

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 7, 2016
    Florida
    lol. I need all those spares as for me and another in the house, and I have 2 triple battery mods in use + more dual/triples will be in use next week (that I just bought 15 more new batteries for). I like to have plenty of spare batteries charged and ready for use. I currently have 9 mods/tanks in rotation on my desk: 2 triple batteries (with 3 sets of spares), the rest singles but running low ohms so they eat the juice/batteries

If I am running errands around town I take a pico or hana modz one mod and don't take a spare battery. The hana modz I don't change batteries, just usb charge those. If I am gone all day or overnight then I take a small single battery mod and one or 2 spare batteries in a box in a vape bag/case with a 15ml bottle of juice and maybe a spare coil (sometimes a spare mod with different flavor as well) just in case.
    That's what I do to. Hubby calls that little bag my security blanket. LOL

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 7, 2016
    Florida
    Hey, I still vape at 1.8 - 2.2ohm and there are a few times I have used 1.5, but not as a norm for me... Can't see me ever going lower...
    My GS Air atty uses 1.5s but I'm thinking of wrapping a 1.8 and see how it does.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    My 2 latest Kafun purchases, a gold and rose gold, something different than the SS I have :) Pretty!
    View attachment 593423
    I actually got a white one a few weeks ago and I think it was the same vendor as you cause I almost got the rose gold one also. Just may go and go that..... It was Lex's pic that I first saw the white and had to have that one. lol
    :)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    It's kind of a necessary line for those of us looking for equipment though. Don't be distressed, still all love on this thread!
    I love reading and chatting about the equipment, those are inadament objects. It is the placing of labels on people that bother me.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 6, 2013
    PhiLLy
    I actually got a white one a few weeks ago and I think it was the same vendor as you cause I almost got the rose gold one also. Just may go and go that..... It was Lex's pic that I first saw the white and had to have that one. lol
    Back when I got mine it was SS. There were no white 'funs being sold at the time. I sent it off to a guy who custom paints mods. :banana:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014

Good for her! :) I'm glad she left and went some place else. Pooh to the jerky shop.

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014

Back when I got mine it was SS. There were no white 'funs being sold at the time. I sent it off to a guy who custom paints mods. :banana:

White was all that was available when I purchased mine. I was bummed at first but figured ehh as long as it works. :)

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Since you all keep talking about white tanks... My Freedom Smokes has 15% off white devices. RX2/3 is $38.21 after WHITEOUT coupon.

Probably a good time to state I don't work for MFS, they just keep sending coupons. I'd buy but I blew my vape budget on nic... And I'm ok with that.

Users who are viewing this thread