Are you done stocking up?

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I don't use facebook that often as far as sharing things (never pics of kiddo) so I'm no expert, but can't you set your privacy setting so that only friends can see those kinds of posts?

I mean if you have it set to public and post a picture of sensitive material then the world can see it, but if you have it on lockdown wouldn't only your friends have permission to view it?
I barely use Facebook (only to look around, mostly for family stuff).

But, I've heard that FB has changed rules and made public things that people had set to private. It was private when they put it on FB. Then suddenly a year later, rules/settings change.

Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I don't know about the others, but I love my Serpent Minis. I use them on my Picos. I vape MTL and have to close the airflow down as far as I can get it. Just a tiny crack. lol It's very airy! I do sub-ohm though. Normally build at .4Ω with 317L SS.
Good to know and glad it works well.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Was this meant to be a quote of my post? No, never. Since getting into rta I have only built sub-ohm but I did crank the air flow down and do a MTL hit with a sub-ohm build and I can see it being a decent MTL tank with a proper MTL >1 ohm build in it.
Nope :blush:. I meant to quote @DebiK. Soooorrry!

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Thats correct, however they can be shared. And therein lies the danger. The only safe thing is not to post.

Ahhh, gotcha. Thank you :)

I barely use Facebook (only to look around, mostly for family stuff).

But, I've heard that FB has changed rules and made public things that people had set to private. It was private when they put it on FB. Then suddenly a year later, rules/settings change.

Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Now that you mentioned that, I do remember hearing people grumble about private setting had gone to public and they had to reset them.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I don't know about the others, but I love my Serpent Minis. I use them on my Picos. I vape MTL and have to close the airflow down as far as I can get it. Just a tiny crack. lol It's very airy! I do sub-ohm though. Normally build at .4Ω with 317L SS.
I find it to be the most restrictive of all my DL RTA's :D

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Thats correct, however they can be shared. And therein lies the danger. The only safe thing is not to post.
This is why we've been off FB for 2 yrs. Our son's pic ended up on someone's page that was not allowed to be around kids,because it was shared. My pic were private too.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I found FB to be deplorable during an election year, I avoid it, but do check in on friends and family every so often.
We skype, text, and old fashion phone calls now... I do have to say it's very drama free. Less stressful too.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
At least we are poor in some of the richest countries in the world.

Its called the Gus Lord. Look at this. I can't use it like this but it looks soooo good

View attachment 593595
Gus Kiss summer edition v2 /vector rda
You just cost me 100€. Thanks a lot. :pervy:

Actually, surprised this was in stock and the price was lower than I though AND free shipping to Canada. Wanted a Warrior of Light since I first saw one. Super excited to get this one!

543f5944e79c475396244e35cae3090a_zpsmowwc4h0.jpg

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    If you google, you can find a ton of vids on this. MTL is like most people smoke. I will look for the vid I think is one of the best explanations.

Found it, hope it is ok to post a YT:

IMHO, the video is rather silly because:
    • the first example he does a shallow direct lung hit (no way that amount of vapor is contained ONLY in his mouth)
    • the second example he does a shallow direct lung hit followed by filling the remaining portion of his lungs with the vapor in his mouth +air (ditto there is no way THAT amount of vapor is contained ONLY in his mouth)
    • the last example he does a full direct lung hit, filling his lungs with vapor
    the difference in my mind is where the suction is coming from. If your merely sucking with your cheeks and inhaling afterwards your MTL. Sucking with your chest (lungs) is DTL.

IMHO/YMMV

Users who are viewing this thread