Are you done stocking up?

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have this s/u on one of my Provaris, the blue. It's just an FT bell cap and it has the original chimney top. I had to drill out the bottom of the drip tip so it would fit over the chimney top. It does shorten it up but doesn't look as good as the kayfun Clear M-tank Body by hcigar.

View attachment 593749

Nice! :)

Did you try for a P67?

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
But the preppers are doing a public service in showing just who to go after when you need guns and food for survival. Even easier when they link to their Google Maps location.
I am a Prepper but only 3-4 know i prep.

When the Credit cards and grid goes down i am GETTING OUT OF HERE!

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
upload_2016-8-27_16-41-4.jpeg Oh this is good that there are options for KF as there are for many other tanks too!

Here is a picture of the very first one I got that has been sitting all alone.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
We've got original Svoe KFL-lites and Ehpro's ... generic M-Tanks for the KLF-lite fit/work with both of them. I'd say (but don't have personal experience w/ 'em) the HCigar M-Tank would fit the Ehpro.

Janet really likes her KFL-lite nano's better than the full size w/ an M-Tank. The diameter is still 22mm but the tank is shorter. Ehpro marketed the nano version and FT had nano chimneys and plastic tanks. I don't know if they're still available.
The M Tank should fit the H Cigar clone with no issues.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I have this s/u on one of my Provaris, the blue. It's just an FT bell cap and it has the original chimney top. I had to drill out the bottom of the drip tip so it would fit over the chimney top. It does shorten it up but doesn't look as good as the Kayfun Clear M-Tank Body by HCigar.

View attachment 593749
I did buy a bunch of bell caps and some bases too, I need to try one :)

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
IMHO, the video is rather silly because:
  • the first example he does a shallow direct lung hit (no way that amount of vapor is contained ONLY in his mouth)
  • the second example he does a shallow direct lung hit followed by filling the remaining portion of his lungs with the vapor in his mouth +air (ditto there is no way THAT amount of vapor is contained ONLY in his mouth)
  • the last example he does a full direct lung hit, filling his lungs with vapor
the difference in my mind is where the suction is coming from. If your merely sucking with your cheeks and inhaling afterwards your MTL. Sucking with your chest (lungs) is DTL.

IMHO/YMMV
Totally agree on all points.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
My first Kayfun

Kayfun_Little.jpg

Received it this morning. At first I found it a little fiddly. After using the Kanger subtank mini's for years it seemed to have too many moving parts.

But after I got it figured out and put together I was very pleased. Easy to coil and it vapes like a dream. The airflow is just perfect for me. That was one of my main concerns.

So I guess I won't be done stocking up now until I get another as a backup.

:mail:
that looks nice!-- i mean really sweeeeet!

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
But the preppers are doing a public service in showing just who to go after when you need guns and food for survival. Even easier when they link to their Google Maps location.
It amazes me that preppers would do that. It's so counterproductive.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
8y4xns.jpg

My new toy :) I'm not really noticing a difference between this and the ego/clearo (which I liked). Am I weird or is this a good thing?

I mean is this normal that there isn't much of a difference.
Isnt that the prettiest thing :wub:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
8y4xns.jpg

My new toy :) I'm not really noticing a difference between this and the ego/clearo (which I liked). Am I weird or is this a good thing?

As long as you like it, that is a good thing :)

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
View attachment 593759 Oh this is good that there are options for KF as there are for many other tanks too!

Here is a picture of the very first one I got that has been sitting all alone.
That is a REALLY great looking tank!!

8y4xns.jpg

I understand what you're saying, but I think you will notice the difference *more* when you've used that for awhile, and then go back to the ego.
The other thing I think you will notice is when your battery flashes on the ProVari, and you really couldn't tell you were getting near the end of the battery charge.

that looks nice!-- i mean really sweeeeet!
I think so too!!!

Isnt that the prettiest thing :wub:
It is!! :D

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I got vape mail today.....

Ultimo Atomizer by JoyeTech

The ceramic coil head is fantastic for flavor and is a vapor beast......
There is also an option to rebuild your coils but haven't really looked into that yet.
I have it on the Wismec @35 w and air flow cut down to be about a quarter open and am still getting all I want and more.
Have been using it all afternoon and it has not given any heat yet. Even after some intense vaping. May have to lower my nic a little more lol
:)

edit to add
This forum keeps changing what I am typing in. It is the 2/3 battery version made by Wismec

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread