Are you done stocking up?

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Cheapest way to stock up long term. I was thinking we should get info out there for late comers that have limited funds and need a cheap quick way to stock up.
Is this the cheapest Nic out there? Heartland vapes 1 gallon $159.95 ? They would need glass jars but could use canning freezer jars and plastic lids.

Cheapest rebuildable rta ??? kayfun lite clones ?? Price?
Cheapest rebuildable dripper? Derringer?? price ?

Cheapest reliable regulated- P 2.5 would be my pic. $29- $34. Cheapest reliable mech- Nemny clone ? $9?

I would like to see the cheapest way to stock up. I did not do the cheapest but I would like too see how cheap we could do it :)

I would get nicotine first
Then mods with 18650 batteries Pico or eVic VTC Mini.
Then attys. My Kayfun clone was $5.43 at FT.
Then flavors and possibly wire.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I just went poking around for Ephro Kayfun lite V2 and seems most everyone is out of stock but can still be found on ebay for around $15-$22 but they are getting hard to find.

Here is the cheapest Kayfun lite plus V2 clone i know of on FT.

Not as good as the EH pro but works great.

Mine doesnt leak but did in the beginning. The O ring was weak. I switched out the O ring on the base and it hasnt leaked a drop sinse.

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    A gallon is 3.78 liters (3780 ml)
    Yes, I didn't realize we were only listing gallon size prices. Some may not be able to nor want a gallon of nic, I dunno. I'll be quiet for now, lol.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    Ordering from FT has me wondering, I heard some were having to pay customs import fees? Has anyone run into that?

Ok now tanks that can be used for MTL and DL or sub ohm. The Ego One Mega V2 comes to mind since I bought several of these, they take CLR rebuildable coils and they come in .5 or 1.0, this might be a good option for those that want a cheap tank rebuildable that can do both. Has air flow for MTL or DL. Tank is $9.00 and CLR's for 5 are $9.99 I think. Another cheap option. Long lasting? I have no clue, it is bottom fill and no top part to take apart, if the glass breaks I think it is junked. There is another version with less glass showing so could be a better choice for longer term use?

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Ordering from FT has me wondering, I heard some were having to pay customs import fees? Has anyone run into that?
    I have heard of places outside the U.S. having to do that,i think Canada has to pay if it's over a certain amont,and possibly the U.K. too,but i haven't heard of anyone here in the states having to pay unless it's a large value,something like $250 or more in a month or along those lines.
    I hope it didn't change,i have 2 FT orders and 1 from Focal all on the way.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Not sure if this will answer your question or not but I did get a bill from FedEx for Brokerage fees, duties and taxes on a Gear Best mod I won in a contest on ECF. :?:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    EgoOneMega.jpg
    Does anyone use these and know how long the tank holds up? The one with tiny slits would probably resist breakage. I have the ones on the bottom. edit: These originally came as a kit, but I am using the tanks on my Radius. Ego One Mega V2 Kit

Last edited:

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Not sure if this will answer your question or not but I did get a bill from FedEx for Brokerage fees, duties and taxes on a Gear Best mod I won in a contest on ECF. :?:
    That doesn't sound promising,was that here recently?

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    Did they charge you as a tobacco product imported? I was just wondering what prompted the charge.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    That doesn't sound promising,was that here recently?
    Just last week when I got the bill ... been a while since I won the mod.

Did they charge you as a tobacco product imported? I was just wondering what prompted the charge.
    It was marked as a fully functioning vape mod :rolleyes: Little Eleaf Aster that runs about 25 bucks, FedEx charged 20 for brokerage fees and .23 for taxes and duties :facepalm:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    Just last week when I got the bill ... been a while since I won the mod.

It was marked as a fully functioning vape mod :rolleyes: Little Eleaf Aster that runs about 25 bucks, FedEx charged 20 for brokerage fees and .23 for taxes and duties :facepalm:
    Yikes!

MikeADore

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2016
    Tennessee
    View attachment 602045 Does anyone use these and know how long the tank holds up? The one with tiny slits would probably resist breakage. I have the ones on the bottom. edit: These originally came as a kit, but I am using the tanks on my Radius. Ego One Mega V2 Kit
    I have nine of them and they're my favorite. The one with the bars is the Mega One, and it's getting hard to find. The one with the glass is the V2. Works the same, but obviously looks different. By the way, the reason it's my favorite is the CLR coil. Easy to rebuild and rewick, and a great vape. I use the 1.0 coil then rebuild to taste when needed. The CLR also comes in a .5Ω version, which I haven't tried. Absolutely love the 1.0, though.

Users who are viewing this thread