Are you done stocking up?

ad356

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
north java, ny
i was thinking about. the government deems that i must stock up.

im going to order $75 worth of flavorings. some larger 120 ML bottles of flavors that the wife and i tend to use more often. i am a huge fan of max blend and the pipe tobacco varieties when i smoked it was more then "just a habit" although it certianlly was a habit. i liked to smoke different types of tobacco with different tones. i smoked buglar, drum, good quality RYO, sometimes a pipe. the same thing kind of transferred to my vaping habits. while i have been off of combustables for a long time i still like the tobacco flavors. weird, vaping 5+ years and still like those types of flavors.

and i free them or will they last several years on the shelf?

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
can i put my flavorings in the freezer with my nic base, or is that not recommended?
I wouldn't, as some of the vendors I deal with have said refrigerator storage is OK but freezing may cause changes to some flavorings. Cool and dark storage with limited air exposure is still generally OK but I use the fridge.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
i still like the tobacco flavors. weird, vaping 5+ years and still like those types of flavors

As I vaped more and more of the non tobacco flavors I found it harder and harder to go back to the tobacco vapes. Desert Ship used to be my go to vape, now that last 30ml bottle will last me a long long time...

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
i was thinking about. the government deems that i must stock up.

im going to order $75 worth of flavorings. some larger 120 ML bottles of flavors that the wife and i tend to use more often. i am a huge fan of max blend and the pipe tobacco varieties when i smoked it was more then "just a habit" although it certianlly was a habit. i liked to smoke different types of tobacco with different tones. i smoked buglar, drum, good quality RYO, sometimes a pipe. the same thing kind of transferred to my vaping habits. while i have been off of combustables for a long time i still like the tobacco flavors. weird, vaping 5+ years and still like those types of flavors.

and i free them or will they last several years on the shelf?
Am even weirder. After smoking for over 30 years and starting with tobacco flavours only, I now can stand them. I only vape fruit and dessert flavours and I bet tobacco ejuice would turn me green.

Weird part is that I still smoke the odd cigar (don't inhale) as I have hundreds of Cubans in my humidors and still love the taste. Cigar ejuice? Blech! :eek:

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Weird part is that I still smoke the odd cigar (don't inhale) as I have hundreds of Cubans in my humidors and still love the taste.

Now, me, I would be happy with just cracking open the box and taking a deep breath. I still love the smell of pipe tobacco and even cigars - just not the burning of them...

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
So sorry about you CC! I had two hacked last month.

Check your bank's website, mine has "Shop Safe" for my CC. You create a new random CC number with a set amount able to be charged on it, and set an expatriation date. Someone hacks it and tries to use it gets automatically flagged and refused.

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
Im pretty sure ive seen them mentioned in here,the subtank mini screws. Does anyone know where to get these? A link would be great or point me in the right direction please. I bought a few tanks now and 1 of them,a clone the screws rusted after the 1st rinsing,didnt even get to use it :nah:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Now, me, I would be happy with just cracking open the box and taking a deep breath. I still love the smell of pipe tobacco and even cigars - just not the burning of them...
I don't vape tobacco anymore but it used to be all I vaped early on. My fav tobacco flavor was Coumarim tobacco, very smooth pipe tobacco, makes a great RY4 :)

LX1X

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
Fee State
Im pretty sure ive seen them mentioned in here,the subtank mini screws. Does anyone know where to get these? A link would be great or point me in the right direction please. I bought a few tanks now and 1 of them,a clone the screws rusted after the 1st rinsing,didnt even get to use it :nah:

If it's a clone.. may not be same size as a real kanger subtank.

If you can take it out .. you may have luck taking it to local hardware store and find a stainless steel screws.

Angel1964

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2016
Alberta Canada
I have heard of places outside the U.S. having to do that,i think Canada has to pay if it's over a certain amont,and possibly the U.K. too,but i haven't heard of anyone here in the states having to pay unless it's a large value,something like $250 or more in a month or along those lines.
I hope it didn't change,i have 2 FT orders and 1 from Focal all on the way.
I've ordered 5 times from fasttech in last couple months and never had to pay a cent. My highest cost was just under $100 (I'm in Canada)

phonedude

DIY Enthusiast
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2011
Kansas
I don't vape tobacco anymore but it used to be all I vaped early on. My fav tobacco flavor was Coumarim tobacco, very smooth pipe tobacco, makes a great RY4 :)

I still like a good tobacco vape. Lately I have tried some new (to me) NET tobacco liquids. I especially like them on Sunday morning with a cup of coffee.
coffee-2.gif

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
My flavors are in the wine cellar, of course. :)
One of my Uncles got 6 months in the clink for tearing their town flagpole down.
Damn Vichy used to hoist their nazi loving flag so he tore it down. Cool guy.

I don't know if we visited Montpellier.
We drove all over France. I recognize Perpignan and know we visited Barcelona.
You're a couple hours drive from Carcassonne. One of my favorite places I've visited.
Another was Quibron :thumb:

Brittany.jpg

Cité de Carcassonne

021.jpg

Last edited:

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
I still like a good tobacco vape. Lately I have tried some new (to me) NET tobacco liquids. I especially like them on Sunday morning with a cup of coffee.
coffee-2.gif

I tried them for a while, but I experienced more cravings using them...

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Just got a few more flavors to try :) Those Flavour Artist blends look interesting :)

DX Red Velvet Cake (TPA) (TPA Regular: 5ml)
Cream Soda (RF) (Size: 5ml)
Butterscotch Natural (FW) (FW Regular: 5ml)
Cherry Pie (RF) (Size: 5ml)
Samoa Cookie (RF) (Size: 30ml)
Labyrinth (FA) (FA Pre: 5ml)
Metaphor (FA) (FA Pre: 5ml)

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Just got a few more flavors to try :) Those Flavour Artist blends look interesting :)

DX Red Velvet Cake (TPA) (TPA Regular: 5ml)
Cream Soda (RF) (Size: 5ml)
Butterscotch Natural (FW) (FW Regular: 5ml)
Cherry Pie (RF) (Size: 5ml)
Samoa Cookie (RF) (Size: 30ml)
Labyrinth (FA) (FA Pre: 5ml)
Metaphor (FA) (FA Pre: 5ml)
I haven't tried the DX version,but the regular red velvet flavor is pretty good.If you have Lorann cream cheese icing,those 2 go great together.

Users who are viewing this thread