Are you done stocking up?

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Well, order something quick for that man. :lol:

If she needs any flavorings, or if anyone else does...I just got this email below from OSDIY shop. Of course, it came 5 hours after I placed MY order earlier today. Oh well, the 15% I got off already was still great.

Our Customer Appreciation/Anniversary Month is coming to a close! We want to it to go out with a Bang as a big thank you to all of you!

Use coupon code JFK to save 15% off everything but items in the Special Deals Category, and then use coupon code 7Years to save 4% more off the following brands and sizes.

Capella
13ml and 30ml

Flavor Apprentice
9ml, 15ml and 30ml

Flavour Art
15ml and 30ml

Flavor West
9ml, 15ml and 30ml

One Stop Flavors and Blends
9ml and 30ml

Sale starts tonight September 27th at midnight (Mountain Standard Time) and ends Midnight Friday September 30th 2016.

Only these two coupon codes will work together,
you must enter one then the other to achieve the discount.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
I have not tried my KFL yet, that is on my list of things to do! LOL I am trying to get some wicking expereince under my belt :) Well this last wick first puff great, next one a bit burnt, I am using 50-50 juice and seems to be wicking a bit slow with the rayon, had no trouble with the factory cotton, hmmm. If I do a primer puff before second hit it is fine.

You haven't tried it yet!!!
I got some rayon for the first time recently. I don't like it, probs here as well. Koh gen do cotton everyday.

People always say thread it through the chimney first then position it. I disagree. I put the wick through the coil first, then cut it so it just touches the base, then I put juice and press it slightly to the sides and then put both parts of the chimney on afterward.

Never fails. Perfect everytime.

:offtopic: But I'm going to bed cos it's late here. Just watched the Clinton/Trump debate.
I can't decide if I am :?:, :blink: or downright o_O

Good luck with that :)

I read that republicans are more pro vaping than democrats
But I'd still vote for her for everything else.
Put that in your pipes/kayfuns and smoke/vape it ;)

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
is there going to be another part of this thread when it reaches the thread limit

Per retired1 - no more thread limits...

Hopefully not ;)
I've already brushed on sustainable Vg, global warming, climate change (thanks BackDoc) and most recently a comment on politics. And that's just today!!!

+these modders are always moving my posts and this way I get to vent to all you lovely people.

Sorry... And thanks :thumb:

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I have not tried my KFL yet, that is on my list of things to do! LOL I am trying to get some wicking expereince under my belt :) Well this last wick first puff great, next one a bit burnt, I am using 50-50 juice and seems to be wicking a bit slow with the rayon, had no trouble with the factory cotton, hmmm. If I do a primer puff before second hit it is fine.
Rayon wicks better if you thin the tails.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Was your new wick saturated enough? Specifically, where it's tight under the coil.
I think you may have burnt your new wick.
I don't have/use that particular coil, but I think that would be a universal thing, not a type of coil thing.
I doubt you transferred old burnt material to your new wick, I kind of think you may have burnt your new wick.
See what the others think, but that's my theory. :)
Great point. Rayon holds a LOT more Juice than cotton. It looks saturated but it really isnt.

Reactions: LoriP1702

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Well I will keep working on this, I may try cotton next wick and see if that works better :) This wicking thing can be a PITA LOL:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Only for a few builds. Once yoy get tge correct amount of wick repeatedly; yoy can just about build them in the dark.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Well I will keep working on this, I may try cotton next wick and see if that works better :) This wicking thing can be a PITA LOL:lol::lol::lol::lol:
You should try the KFL. MUCH easier to build.

Install the coil install the wick cut tge tails to where they lie on the two shelfs just testing on the top of tge Juice Wells and thin the Rayon tails.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
In the old VB software, it was a 15K post limit. Now, we're free to roam far past that.

I haven't traversed these parts in awhile. Are you all still chatting about stocking up? ;)
nope, we are on to global warming now........ smh

Users who are viewing this thread