Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I'm kinda under the gun here. Gotta get stuff before the new taxes on ecigs here in So. Cal. goes into effect. Have no idea what they will be yet, but it won't be reasonable.

LOL, nope , it definitely WILL NOT be reasonable , it's Calif after all .

Reactions: grandmato5

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Missed DHL (sig required) this morning :-x

Had to replenish some of my cooking flavors though.
19th FW order since 5/22/2013

FW order 12-2016.jpg

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I'd said a week ago that I was done posting about the EightVape.com $9.99 deal on the "TopTank Mini" by KangerTech on their website. But, I got a call from John, with Eight vape, at 6:16PM tonight, about my order. Turns out he is the SAME person I talked to last Monday at 4:42PM, who'd given me the info on exactly what I'd receive if I ordered any of them (ie. the tank, but no coils, and no RBA deck, etc.). That was the info. I then posted on here. I thought others may find what he told me now to be of help/interest also.

First, he was calling to let me know they were out of the white ones I'd ordered. Said they had some silver and some black if I wanted to get those in place of the white ones. I told him probably, because those colors weren't even shown on their website when I'd ordered. But, before I'd know if I even wanted replacements, or to cancel my order instead...(because there'd been a disagreement on here about exactly what was included)...I asked if I could get clarification on that, before I decided.

He said I was the only one who'd contacted them about it, and that when he'd talked with me last Monday...he hadn't even taken one out of the box to see what it included...but that he should have. Said he'd check right then while we talked. Came back to the phone with it, unboxed it, and said it does include the whole tank (with a coil in it), an extra coil, the RBA deck, and the little baggie of cotton, etc. He apologized for giving me incorrect info. when he'd said just a tank, and that it did NOT come with coils, nor an RBA deck, nor anything else. I told him I'd post this info. on here so others would know, too, in case they might want to possibly order one, too.

He also said just 16 of the Red are available now. So he wasn't going to change their website page at this point, to show the details of exactly what was included. Said he didn't know why they hadn't been on there in the first place, but that they should've been.

So, in case anyone is still interested in 1 of them for $9.99...better grab it before those last 16 are gone. :)

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
DHL driver just called and offered to drop my delivery in an hour instead of waiting until tomorrow if I'd like. If I'd like. LOL.
That's funny! :D

We got home tonight and there was a note from the post office on my door re: an attempted delivery. When I told my wife I wasn't gonna pick it up tonight, she was shocked. Shocked but impressed.

It can wait until tomorrow because it is only wire, cotton and batteries that I don't need right now. Normally, I would be peeling rubber out of the driveway. :thumbs:

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Normally, I would be peeling rubber out of the driveway. :thumbs:
Same here.A while back,i missed Fedex and they left that sorry we missed you note.It said they would attempt re delivery the next day,or i could pick it up at their hub that night after 6pm.I drove half way across town,and was sitting in their parking lot waiting at 5:45 haha.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I'd said a week ago that I was done posting about the EightVape.com $9.99 deal on the "TopTank Mini" by KangerTech on their website. But, I got a call from John, with Eight Vape, at 6:16PM tonight, about my order. Turns out he is the SAME person I talked to last Monday at 4:42PM, who'd given me the info on exactly what I'd receive if I ordered any of them (ie. the tank, but no coils, and no RBA deck, etc.). That was the info. I then posted on here. I thought others may find what he told me now to be of help/interest also.

First, he was calling to let me know they were out of the white ones I'd ordered. Said they had some silver and some black if I wanted to get those in place of the white ones. I told him probably, because those colors weren't even shown on their website when I'd ordered. But, before I'd know if I even wanted replacements, or to cancel my order instead...(because there'd been a disagreement on here about exactly what was included)...I asked if I could get clarification on that, before I decided.

He said I was the only one who'd contacted them about it, and that when he'd talked with me last Monday...he hadn't even taken one out of the box to see what it included...but that he should have. Said he'd check right then while we talked. Came back to the phone with it, unboxed it, and said it does include the whole tank (with a coil in it), an extra coil, the RBA deck, and the little baggie of cotton, etc. He apologized for giving me incorrect info. when he'd said just a tank, and that it did NOT come with coils, nor an RBA deck, nor anything else. I told him I'd post this info. on here so others would know, too, in case they might want to possibly order one, too.

He also said just 16 of the Red are available now. So he wasn't going to change their website page at this point, to show the details of exactly what was included. Said he didn't know why they hadn't been on there in the first place, but that they should've been.

So, in case anyone is still interested in 1 of them for $9.99...better grab it before those last 16 are gone. :)

I replaced the removed post per request :)

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Same here.A while back,i missed Fedex and they left that sorry we missed you note.It said they would attempt re delivery the next day,or i could pick it up at their hub that night after 6pm.I drove half way across town,and was sitting in their parking lot waiting at 5:45 haha.
Earlier, when I called CS, she said I could pick it up at their hub in downtown Boston at 7 when he got back from his run. 45 miles away at 7PM in downtown.
LOL no thanks. I think I can wait.
He called out of courtesy because he was passing back through my town on the way back to Beantown when he was done with his run.
What a hot ticket!
Mods are cleaned and tested. New batteries are charged. Time to make a build.

Coppervapes 12-2016.jpg

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
I knew how Kanger packages their Subtanks & Toptanks since i have bought a bunch before so i knew what that guy was saying was complete BS , they always come in the same type of box with the RBA and coils etc..

People who sell this stuff really need to educate themselves, it's not like a new tank that nobody has ever seen , it's one of the best selling tanks ever lol.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Earlier, when I called CS, she said I could pick it up at their hub in downtown Boston at 7 when he got back from his run. 45 miles away at 7PM in downtown.
He called out of courtesy because he was passing back through my town on the way back to Beantown when he was done with his run.
What a hot ticket!

View attachment 619265

Dang , you don't play , very serious setup there , look at that magnifier lol.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I'd said a week ago that I was done posting about the EightVape.com $9.99 deal on the "TopTank Mini" by KangerTech on their website. But, I got a call from John, with Eight Vape, at 6:16PM tonight, about my order. Turns out he is the SAME person I talked to last Monday at 4:42PM, who'd given me the info on exactly what I'd receive if I ordered any of them (ie. the tank, but no coils, and no RBA deck, etc.). That was the info. I then posted on here. I thought others may find what he told me now to be of help/interest also.

Yeah, I got a call from him today also about my order. Since they were out of white I got 1 red and 1 silver. It was a little confusing since I had already received an email(last week) saying my package had already shipped. Clearly it had not. LOL. I was wondering why it seemed stuck somewhere in OK or KS per the shipping number??? Especially since its coming from Las Vegas.

Reactions: Mowgli

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    @Haktuspit - Where are you??? I found some iStick Picos for $21.00! You said you wanted more at $20, but that's close enough...isn't it?

I was in the hospital's top floor dealing with the fact that Lyme treatment and sleep deprivation brought on one of my very few manic episodes. Found the correct medication and lifestyle that work for me and learned a ton in there. Even quit nicotine for 5 days to prove to myself that I could after using patches and gum a bunch. Basically vaped 7mg/ml straight out of the hospital to realize those patches and gum
    pump out more nicotine than our e-cigs do. We're not as hooked as we think folks... but I am enjoying my 7mg juice Dad made... but I want to cut it down to 3.5 as soon as possible.

Not buying anything for a bit. Finances need some fixing. Still have 6L of nic, a lot of devices, and an engineering background. And I don't think devices are going anywhere.

Thanks for everything you all, feel like we're all family around here! OK I won't get too mushy. I'll read from here on out can't backtrack that far. Others around me are still stocking so if you see good deals send em!

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    What a hot ticket!

View attachment 619265

I like the matchy matchy of those blue wrapped batteries with the Boxer. :D

Users who are viewing this thread