Are you done stocking up?

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    I have a Reo LP, a Pico and two Coppervapes and I just can't seem to get into squonking. Maybe I just need to spend more time with them.

Maybe I'm just weird and prefer a tank to a rda type vape. I reach for a regulated smok mod with a TFV8 or a tube mech with a Subtank much more often than a BF device.

Ditto.

I have a handful of squonkers and outside of enjoying a flavor every now and then the overwhelming majority of my vaping is unflavored in tanks.

Sadly all the squonkers I have are single battery while I usually carry a dual or 26650 mod. The squonkers may beat the tanks on flavor however IMHO nothing beats the ease of use of a well setup tank.

Reactions: BreSha6869

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    Chinese New Year is winding down. In a few days the factories should be beginning to make and ship product.

The Chinese New Year 2016: How it Affects Importers

CNY 2017 Timeline
    • November: Confirm when your supplier is closing and reopening for the CNY
    • December 10th: Last day to place an order before the CNY
    • January 13th: Some suppliers and subcontractors stop production, causing disruption in the supply chain
    • January 20th: Many workers have already left the factories. Sales reps, engineers and management may still be around for a couple of days more.
    • January 26th: All personnel has left the factory
    • January 28th: Chinese New Years Eve
    • February 6th: Employees, mostly sales reps and some engineers, start to come back. Some may have extended holidays.
    • February 13th: Most employees, including assembly line workers, are back in the factories.
    • February 28th: Operations are getting back to normal after the Post-CNY disruption.

Reactions: Eskie

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Got email yesterday afternoon from OSDIY. Didn't know if anyone needed things or not maybe:

President's Day Sale

Save 17% off!

All coupon codes will save you 17% off most items from:
    Sunday 2-19-2017 until
    Tuesday 2-21-2017!

If you do not have a coupon,
    use: JFK

mattiem

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Got email yesterday afternoon from OSDIY. Didn't know if anyone needed things or not maybe:

President's Day Sale

Save 17% off!

All coupon codes will save you 17% off most items from:
    Sunday 2-19-2017 until
    Tuesday 2-21-2017!

If you do not have a coupon,
    use: JFK
    Thank you bunches. Just placed an order. I have been wanting to try their Lucky Shot so got a big bottle of it plus 4 other blends in the sample size.

Reactions: JCinFLA

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Thank you bunches. Just placed an order. I have been wanting to try their Lucky Shot so got a big bottle of it plus 4 other blends in the sample size.

You're welcome! LS is 1 of my "always have onhand" ones from them. I use it in several different recipes, too, besides as a stand-alone flavoring. What others are you trying?

Reactions: mattiem

mattiem

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    You're welcome! LS is 1 of my "always have onhand" ones from them. I use it in several different recipes, too, besides as a stand-alone flavoring. What others are you trying?

One Stop Blends - Lucky Shot* - 120mL
    1 $8.99 $8.99
    osbln9 One Stop Blends - Blue Note* - 9mL
    1 $1.49 $1.49
    osccy9 One Stop Blends - Choco Yum-Cake -9mL
    1 $1.49 $1.49
    oscsm9 One Stop Blends - Cinnamon Smoothie* - 9mL
    1 $1.49 $1.49
    oslla9 One Stop Blends - Lotta Latte* - 9mL
    1 $1.49 $1.49

and I loved the fact that I could pay with paypal

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    You've got a variety of good ones there! Many people like those.

I also order the Lotta Latte as an "always onhand" one, too, so I can make the LS+LL blend to get like a Caramel Latte eliquid. I've ordered the Blue Note and about 4 other sample sizes in the last 7-8 months, that I haven't gotten around to trying yet.

So far, I'm already "hooked" on the Lucky Shot, Lotta Latte, Baked Cinnamon Roll, Pink Lemonade, and Blue Raspberry Slush. I keep adding new favorites as I go along!

mattiem

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    You've got a variety of good ones there! Many people like those.

I also order the Lotta Latte as an "always onhand" one, too, so I can make the LS+LL blend to get like a Caramel Latte eliquid. I've ordered the Blue Note and about 4 other sample sizes in the last 7-8 months, that I haven't gotten around to trying yet.

So far, I'm already "hooked" on the Lucky Shot, Lotta Latte, Baked Cinnamon Roll, Pink Lemonade, and Blue Raspberry Slush. I keep adding new favorites as I go along!
    I came close to throwing a few more flavors in my cart but I have way to much already. :D

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    One Stop Blends - Lucky Shot* - 120mL
    1 $8.99 $8.99
    osbln9 One Stop Blends - Blue Note* - 9mL
    1 $1.49 $1.49
    osccy9 One Stop Blends - Choco Yum-Cake -9mL
    1 $1.49 $1.49
    oscsm9 One Stop Blends - Cinnamon Smoothie* - 9mL
    1 $1.49 $1.49
    oslla9 One Stop Blends - Lotta Latte* - 9mL
    1 $1.49 $1.49

and I loved the fact that I could pay with paypal
    Lucky shot is a good one,i have blue note and lotta latte in my cart for my next order,but be careful with that cinnamon smoothie it is very cinnamon and not much smootie haha,all i taste in it is cinnamon red hot.

mattiem

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Lucky shot is a good one,i have blue note and lotta latte in my cart for my next order,but be careful with that cinnamon smoothie it is very cinnamon and not much smootie haha,all i taste in it is cinnamon red hot.
    Thanks for the warning. Since red hot cinnamon is my sisters favorite mix I may end up mixing it up for her.

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Thanks for the warning. Since red hot cinnamon is my sisters favorite mix I may end up mixing it up for her.
    Yeah,i was a bit disappointed with it.I thought being a smoothie type flavor that it would have a bakery type cinnamon,but not what i got at all,it tasted like straight red hot candy.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I came close to throwing a few more flavors in my cart but I have way to much already.

Oh, I definitely understand that. I need to make it a priority to try a bunch I already have. It's hard though when people keep posting great-sounding recipes, and I find I need "just that 1 more flavoring" to make it. I need to stop that. :thumbs:

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 23, 2017
    probably never be done lol
    XWoK5ky.jpg

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Oh, I definitely understand that. I need to make it a priority to try a bunch I already have. It's hard though when people keep posting great-sounding recipes, and I find I need "just that 1 more flavoring" to make it. I need to stop that. :thumbs:
    I don't have any problem trying out the ones i get for recipes i see,as i always make that recipe after getting the flavors.The ones i have a problem getting to are the add on's that i see and think hey that might be good,then after i get it,they sit forever and i forget about them haha.Tfa sweet tea is a prefect example,i bought that flavor close to a year ago,and have never tried it yet.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5

Yeah,i was a bit disappointed with it.I thought being a smoothie type flavor that it would have a bakery type cinnamon,but not what i got at all,it tasted like straight red hot candy.

Ditto on this. I have a 20ml tester from Sept that I haven't brought myself to finish off yet. It is staring at me right now taunting me so I may end up vaping it before long if I can find the courage.

Reactions: b.m.

Riplea

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 8, 2010
    IL
    Still working on the stash. Put some more nic in the freezer this past weekend.

I ordered a serpent mini and some extra screws from Fasttech today I have a wishlist going lol. I have never rebuilt coils, but this one seemed like something I might like to use in the future. It's going in the vapocalypse drawer. I have all the extras picked out for it, tank, o rings, etc. I think I will also pick up some version of the Kayfun later.

I do want to learn to build my own coils but I probably would have waited to order an RTA if I didn't feel like the FDA was going to drop the hammer.

On a more positive note, I have made some diy juice and found one I really enjoy. Looking forward to trying more recipes.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    @Riplea - I put off learning how to build/rebuild coils myself, as an "I can learn to do it anytime later" thing. Thing I decided I wanted to use an RDA for testing & tweaking recipes using Bill's Magic Vapor's 100DTT. I also wanted to get the materials I needed to make several modified shorty Kayfuns.

So, I bit the bullet and watched the neighbor do 1 in each one of those. Then I was on my own from there. So far, they've all been perfectly usable and are meeting my vaping needs! I'll admit, there's been some cussing/swearing along the way at times. But...I'm getting it done and know I'll never have to be totally dependent upon factory-made coils to keep vaping! I still use them in many tanks, but I know I don't have to, and can still vape. :thumbs:

EDIT: You can buy prewound coils, so all you have to do is wick them and install them. I bought some of those, too, to start with and to keep onhand, besides several spools of wire to make the coils with, too.

Users who are viewing this thread