Are you done stocking up?

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@VapeLuvr - FT has the V3 and the V4 Coil Master Tool. Neither of them say Coil Master style either! V3 has lots of reviews, and the V4 has only 17 reviews, but it has a 4.7 rating out of 5.

$7.45 Coil Master V3 6-in-1 E-Cigarette Wire Coil Winder - 1.5 + 2 + 2.5 + 3 + 3.5 + 4mm poles at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

$8.30 Coil Master V4 6-in-1 E-Cigarette Wire Coil Winder - 1.5 + 2 + 2.5 + 3 + 3.5 + 4mm poles at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I looked yours up on there, too, and it didn't say "style" either, and looks to be genuine. I'd open a ticket at FT about the bent one. Maybe they'll allow a return and a credit.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
If anyone wants to try some of the new flavors from RF they are having a sale:
You know you just cost me $60, right? :p

I have never used RF and ordered a bunch of the new flavours... Cinn roll, deep fried sponge cake, deep fried cookies and cream, lemon cookie and French toast.

Are these good for one ingredient recipes or are they to be mixed with other flavours or both?

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
You know you just cost me $60, right? :p

I have never used RF and ordered a bunch of the new flavours... Cinn roll, deep fried sponge cake, deep fried cookies and cream, lemon cookie and French toast.

Are these good for one ingredient recipes or are they to be mixed with other flavours or both?

I cost myself another $40 or so as well.

Either or. I have most of those and after testing them I plan to use most as single flavor batches and also use them in recipes eventually. The Deep Fried Cookies n Cream is reallllly good IMO. I think I tested it at 2.5% but I will be bumping it up to 3.5% when I do a proper sized batch for a bit more flavor.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I cost myself another $40 or so as well.

Either or. I have most of those and after testing them I plan to use most as single flavor batches and also use them in recipes eventually. The Deep Fried Cookies n Cream is reallllly good IMO. I think I tested it at 2.5% but I will be bumping it up to 3.5% when I do a proper sized batch for a bit more flavor.
Cool. Thanks!

I ordered....

DF C&C - 30ml
DF Spongecake - 120ml
French Toast - 120ml
Cinnamon Bun - 30ml
Lemon Cookie -30ml

So the SC's are good at 2.5-3.5% TOTAL flavouring? And the DF Cookies and Cream is good alone? If so very cool.

I am catching up on the RF thread in DIY, and assume lots of great info there as well!

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
So the SC's are good at 2.5-3.5% TOTAL flavouring? And the DF Cookies and Cream is good alone? If so very cool.

I personally shoot for 3.5% total flavoring when making batches, whether single flavor or a recipe of multiple flavors. I have never went above 3.5% total. I do my testers in the 0.5% - 2.5% range depending on the flavor, and info I find on them for suggested percents on that super secret recipe site, just to see how potent they are.

I need to start buying in the 120ml sizes going forward when I need to restock, much cheaper per oz.

There is a lot more info on RF SC on the other sites/forums to be completely honest. They haven't caught on here like they have on the other forums.

motordude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
VA, USA

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
@VapeLuvr - FT has the V3 and the V4 Coil Master Tool. Neither of them say Coil Master style either! V3 has lots of reviews, and the V4 has only 17 reviews, but it has a 4.7 rating out of 5.

$7.45 Coil Master V3 6-in-1 E-Cigarette Wire Coil Winder - 1.5 + 2 + 2.5 + 3 + 3.5 + 4mm poles at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

$8.30 Coil Master V4 6-in-1 E-Cigarette Wire Coil Winder - 1.5 + 2 + 2.5 + 3 + 3.5 + 4mm poles at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I looked yours up on there, too, and it didn't say "style" either, and looks to be genuine. I'd open a ticket at FT about the bent one. Maybe they'll allow a return and a credit.

Excellent idea . Sorry I just got the notification for this now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JCinFLA

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Am I done stocking up. Well there are 2 answers to that.

Answer 1: I have enough stuff socked away that other than PG, VG, and flavorings I realistically am set for life.

Answer 2: Every time I think I am done my vaping style changes do to shinyitis and I find myself stocking up on something new. For example I just tried a 2 battery mod. I am LOVING the long battery life so much I am seriously thinking about buying 2 more even though I have a good dozen other regulated mods socked away. ( not to mention another dozen mechs)

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Am I done stocking up. Well there are 2 answers to that.

Answer 1: I have enough stuff socked away that other than PG, VG, and flavorings I realistically am set for life.

Answer 2: Every time I think I am done my vaping style changes do to shinyitis and I find myself stocking up on something new. For example I just tried a 2 battery mod. I am LOVING the long battery life so much I am seriously thinking about buying 2 more even though I have a good dozen other regulated mods socked away. ( not to mention another dozen mechs)
I always say I'm done, and then another store closes and I panic thinking I don't have enough!

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I always say I'm done, and then another store closes and I panic thinking I don't have enough!
That truly is getting hard for me to jusitfy. I could probably vape the rest of my life on my 12 mechs and 50 or so RDAs. LOL

My Problem goes like this.

Bought an Alien 220 and love it so much I just HAVE to have 2 more.

But But I don't have a tank I like on it so now I find a tank. But Dangit the tank does not use the same coils, build decks or other spare parts as the ones I have. So now I am on a stockup on the the tanks and parts for them.

It cascades.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
That truly is getting hard for me to jusitfy. I could probably vape the rest of my life on my 12 mechs and 50 or so RDAs. LOL

My Problem goes like this.

Bought an Alien 220 and love it so much I just HAVE to have 2 more.

But But I don't have a tank I like on it so now I find a tank. But Dangit the tank does not use the same coils, build decks or other spare parts as the ones I have. So now I am on a stockup on the the tanks and parts for them.

It cascades.
I just feel in love with the nectar tank, and because I panicked about not having parts I bought 4 more giving me a total of 5.
Do I really need 4 more?

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I just feel in love with the nectar tank, and because I panicked about not having parts I bought 4 more giving me a total of 5.
Do I really need 4 more?
If you can't get just the spare orings, glass etc then yep 4 more be a good plan. ;)

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Wire is not on my stockpile list because it's generic but I orderd a 100' roll of 30 guage stainless from Temco for $5 delivered. They sent a 250' roll by mistake. So far I'm liking the difference from my usual 28 guage so it will probably become the wire I use for builds. I cut 6" to make a coil and do that twice a month so I'm using 12' per year. At that rate 250' should last me 20 years and cost 1 cent per coil. If I'd paid the correct $11 price it goes to 2 cents a coil. So what about the cotton. I pay 5 cents a square. Each one lasts 3 weeks. So bare cost of rebuilding supplies is 87 cents a year for wicks and 24 cents for wire. My DIY liquid cost of ingredients is $20 a year. Consider this cures a smoking habit that used to cost $3,000 a year. What modern pharmacutical can match that? We shouldn't have to pay for this stuff. It ought to becovered by our medical insurance as part of prevention.

Users who are viewing this thread