ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX

Who_Dey_1991

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2016
Ohio
If the USPS comes through for me, by tomorrow I will have received 8 vape mails in a 9 day period.

Monday I got a gallon of VG and an order of concentrates from MFS.
Tuesday I received another Baby Beast and two RBA decks.
Wednesday was a bunch of spare parts from FT.
Thursday was another order from MFS (that I put in on monday)
Friday I got another nautilus tank.
Saturday came 2 more K3's.
Today I have an AL85 out for delivery that I've been waiting on since mid Feb.
And tomorrow I'm expecting another RX200S, a Cloud Beast and some more drip tips.

Good thing my wife as only been home for 2 of these deliveries, lol.

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
If the USPS comes through for me, by tomorrow I will have received 8 vape mails in a 9 day period.

Monday I got a gallon of VG and an order of concentrates from MFS.
Tuesday I received another Baby Beast and two RBA decks.
Wednesday was a bunch of spare parts from FT.
Thursday was another order from MFS (that I put in on monday)
Friday I got another Nautilus tank.
Saturday came 2 more K3's.
Today I have an AL85 out for delivery that I've been waiting on since mid Feb.
And tomorrow I'm expecting another RX200S, a Cloud Beast and some more drip tips.

Good thing my wife as only been home for 2 of these deliveries, lol.
Woo Hoo! Vapemail! I have flavorings and a kayfun v5 mini out for delivery right now. The kayfun got stuck in no mans land for a few days, I put in a lost package query and all of a sudden it was moving again. Better late than never!

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Woo Hoo! Vapemail! I have flavorings and a kayfun v5 mini out for delivery right now. The kayfun got stuck in no mans land for a few days, I put in a lost package query and all of a sudden it was moving again. Better late than never!
I've got a FT pk due today also!!! Happy Monday!

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.

Can you put in a lost package query online?

Reactions: ChelsB

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Thats the one downside to completing my Vapocolypse Plan, no vapemail since last August..... :(
Oh c'mon, I completed my Vapocalypse backup plan back before August 8th of last year; that hasn't stopped me! What if you want to open your own B&M or vape museum!?!?? What then!?!?!?

Actually I've reverted back to just buying stuff that's new and interesting, and getting 1 of 'em, not 15; then a 2nd or 3rd if it's truly awesome :) Which is about the same buying pattern I've had for 7+ years, 'cept for a year-long burst of time between late 2015 - August 8th 2016, wherein I purchased far more of everything then I ever want to put in a spreadsheet and even start counting :shock:

I've got everything I need, and with stuff that I just want, I somehow greatly doubt the FDA is going to have the manpower to track down all the individual packages from all corners of planet Earth that contain verboten contraband vape gear, heading into the US. They can't even keep schedule 1 substances out of the country, and that's a lot more profitable to law enforcement then stealing people's mods and attys.

For that matter, there's lots of online vape shops within the US carrying gear that came out a few weeks ago, well after August 8th 2016, and I see no consequences to any of these stores so far. Yes, they'll eventually probably get tagged, but I suppose if you're planning to go out of business anyway, and this enables you to stay in business a little bit longer and make some money, it's a reasonable plan as long as you're not personally liable for the fallout.

Who_Dey_1991

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2016
Ohio
Oh c'mon, I completed my Vapocalypse backup plan back before August 8th of last year; that hasn't stopped me! What if you want to open your own B&M or vape museum!?!?? What then!?!?!?
Once my stockpile is done, I still plan to purchase devices until the government tells me I can't. I'm confident my projected stockpile is more than enough, but a little extra can't hurt.

Besides, my stockpile only calls for 3-6 back-ups of 7 different mods. Once those are done, I will start buying mods that aren't on my list when they go on sale. And I will only get one or 2 of them.

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
Well, I did buy "one" atty since then, and gave it away, just ordered a few more of that same model. Mainly to use for testing with thermocouples, going to dissect them and mod them for testing.

Yeah, it is strange, other than seeing a bunch of shops totally close down, I dont see much difference in the shops near me, seems like business as usual. Probably will stay that way until the FDA decides to make an example out of somebody.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Got my little Pico today,that thing is tiny haha.I held out for a long while,but after just an hour of using it,i plan to get at least 3 more of them.I got the silver today,now i want the all black,the black with copper,and a resin one,then i might have enough of them maybe haha.

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
Got my little Pico today,that thing is tiny haha.I held out for a long while,but after just an hour of using it,i plan to get at least 3 more of them.I got the silver today,now i want the all black,the black with copper,and a resin one,then i might have enough of them maybe haha.
I want one of the resin ones. In still pics it looked a little too psychedelic then I saw one in a video in different lighting and really liked it. So far I have black, all black, brushed silver and pink. Hubby stole black and brushed silver though :sneaky: I guess it just gives me a reason to buy more.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I want one of the resin ones. In still pics it looked a little too psychedelic then I saw one in a video in different lighting and really liked it. So far I have black, all black, brushed silver and pink. Hubby stole black and brushed silver though :sneaky: I guess it just gives me a reason to buy more.
Yeah those resin ones are cool,i like that crazy swirled look haha.I hope Rocky mountain vapor gets some more of the black in,i haven't seen them that cheap anywhere else.The black and copper,they call it bronze,but it looks copper to me,is a definite,i will have that one haha,same with the all black,it has that stealthy look to it,so it's a must too.Now i wish i had got one of these a lomg time ago.I paired my little silver one with a silver Goblin mini,and it is the perfect size.

Users who are viewing this thread