Are you done stocking up?

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
I'm super happy to report that I am totally stocked up on tanks...this time I really mean it![emoji4]

Yadda-Yadda-Yoda1_zpsavak8hto.jpg

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Thats the one downside to completing my Vapocolypse Plan, no vapemail since last August..... :(
Why do I think that over the years, you've sent more vapemail packages via CoOps than you've received? :thumb:

My plan was complete almost a year ago as well. Now I need to use excuses like "Well, I did sign up for another spot on that list", or "I did talk you into making them in titanium, so put me down for another", or "I'm testing nic oxidation at different temperatures". :laugh:

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Honestly I'm a little disappointed in myself that I don't know exactly how many tanks I have!
I don't know either, but the number is quite small, 'cause I gave most of 'em away.

BF RDAs... Nope, don't know how many of those I have either, but that number is not small. :D

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I hope Rocky mountain vapor gets some more of the black in,i haven't seen them that cheap anywhere else.

I wondered how long I'd be posting about the Pico 75W deal at RMV in various threads, before some people would cave and order at least 1! I kind of chuckled when you'd posted that you finally did. :D

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I wondered how long I'd be posting about the Pico 75W deal at RMV in various threads, before some people would cave and order at least 1! I kind of chuckled when you'd posted that you finally did. :D

I got my 3rd one from RMV yesterday and still want more! Pico is now my favorite device!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
I got my 3rd one from RMV yesterday and still want more! Pico is now my favorite device!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My pretty in pink Pico and kayfun v5 mini look perfect together ;) If only I could figure out how to *successfully* post pics.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
If only I could figure out how to *successfully* post pics.

Are you saving your pics on your computer first? And then choosing the Upload a File option when you're ready to post it, so a window pops up and you can choose which one you want to upload from your computer? Once you choose it, then select Thumbnail or Full Size, and click Post Reply?

I tried other ways to do it, and none of them worked...until the way above finally did.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Are you saving your pics on your computer first? And then choosing the Upload a File option when you're ready to post it, so a window pops up and you can choose which one you want to upload from your computer? Once you choose it, then select Thumbnail or Full Size, and click Post Reply?

I tried other ways to do it, and none of them worked...until the way above finally did.
The upload a file thing never pops up for me it just wants a URL :p

Users who are viewing this thread