RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
Btw, your ink is lovely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! Yeah, I have a few little tattoos. :p First husband was a tattoo artist. And a philanderer. Live and learn, right?

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I wondered how long I'd be posting about the Pico 75W deal at RMV in various threads, before some people would cave and order at least 1! I kind of chuckled when you'd posted that you finally did. :D
Haha,yeah between you and a few other people,i just couldn't take the pressure anymore haha.I really,really did not want one for the longest time,as i have had a few other Eleaf mods and just did not like them,so i was dead set i wasn't getting a Pico,then one day a week or so back,i figured for $21 why not,i'll give it a chance,so i went to Rmv,and the system was acting screwy,on the page it said black was out of stock,and silver was available,but when added to the cart,it showed black available and 0 available in silver.I contacted the owner and he got it straightened out on there,but by that time,i didn't want one again haha.A few days later i finally caved,and i gotta say i am glad i did,so a big thanks to everyone who made me buy that little thing :2cool:

Users who are viewing this thread