Toronto, Canada

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I bought the coolest thing yesterday at Walmart.... a magnetic dish.:thumb:

AWESOME for preventing loss of teeny tiny atty screws and other metal parts.

The one I bought was about $2.50US, so this must be a high end one. ;)

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Titan-11061-Mini-Magnetic-Parts-Tray/29756895
We've been using those for yrs down here in the south! Under the car for tools and nuts and bolts! I stole one from hubby for my sewing needles and we have another on the fridge!

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
ff961617349d2984b0132fbcd63f8e1e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Harbor Freight Tools carries those, too, for dirt cheap.

In their latest Blowout Sale catalog that came...they also have those headsets with a light, if anyone needs one for really good lighting when building/rebuilding coils. One is just $2.99 with a coupon, and I think the other (with more little LED lights) is like $4.69 with coupon. I use a similar one (Energizer brand) every time myself, along with my jeweler's magnifying headset.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Harbor Freight Tools carries those, too, for dirt cheap.

In their latest Blowout Sale catalog that came...they also have those headsets with a light, if anyone needs one for really good lighting when building/rebuilding coils. One is just $2.99 with a coupon, and I think the other (with more little LED lights) is like $4.69 with coupon. I use a similar one (Energizer brand) every time myself, along with my jeweler's magnifying headset.
If you get their sells ad paper they sometimes have coupons for these for free

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Finally counted my tanks. Grand total is 27. I didn't include what I think is crap: clearomizers (is that what these are called?). No offense to anyone that likes them. I only have a couple left from when I foolishly bought an 8 pack
fb49772abf299e7440d688ab7faa960e.jpg

motordude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
VA, USA
Finally counted my tanks. Grand total is 27. I didn't include what I think is crap: clearomizers (is that what these are called?). No offense to anyone that likes them. I only have a couple left from when I foolishly bought an 8 pack

Those are c4 or c5 top coil clearo's.
And I agree they're under achievers.

Zen Knitter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2016
Gold country, Calif.
Developed shineyitis again and pulled the trigger on another Kabuki (#5) and 2 more Z Atty's (#7). Really want a Dicodes Extreme v3, but have multiples of everything PROVAPE made, can't really justify another tube mod. Darnit

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
...and in my wife's pocket on a 350mah Ego battery at work every day. Stealthy in a pinch.

I knew there'd be supporters of that, which is why I put no offense (not that you took any). I'm glad she has something she likes, that's all that's important [emoji4]

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I knew there'd be supporters of that, which is why I put no offense (not that you took any). I'm glad she has something she likes, that's all that's important [emoji4]

Working in a hospital with a "no odors" policy on the entire campus, including perfume and of course smoking. Nothing like a little menthol vape in a stall here and there to handle the stress!

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Working in a hospital with a "no odors" policy on the entire campus, including perfume and of course smoking. Nothing like a little menthol vape in a stall here and there to handle the stress!

I often use the work bathroom just for that purpose!

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Those clearos are the only thing my wife will use. At least I don't have to build for those. :)

After a couple years of my urging, mine has "upgraded" to a Vision Nova at home and likes the bigger tank. Vapin' like it's 2013!

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada

You make me feel so inadequate with my measly one stash tank.

Of course there is my prefered tank in use and the play tanks, Unfortunately the play tanks don't count in the stash as I don't have spares for them to rebuild them.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
You make me feel so inadequate with my measly one stash tank.

Of course there is my prefered tank in use and the play tanks, Unfortunately the play tanks don't count in the stash as I don't have spares for them to rebuild them.

Don't feel bad, your bank account is probably in much better shape than mine![emoji38]

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I had a phone conversation with the owner of RMV this afternoon, and he put these up on his website after I asked if he had any, or would be getting any. With the 30% off code turkey...they're $28 + Free S/H!

Eleaf iStick PICO Black & Bronze/White & Bronze Kits - $40.00 : Rocky Mountain Vapor, The Mountain top of Electronic Cigarettes

PicoBlackWhiteBronze.png

I also asked about more regular Pico 75W mods in Black, since there aren't any in stock on his website. Wanted to know if he'd be getting any more, since I had no Black ones. He said he has more now, but only in the Black Pico Kits with the Melo tanks. However...he'll take the tank off and sell just the Black Pico 75W mod by itself, if anyone wants one (he had about 10 of those left). It won't be in a regular retail box, but I didn't care, and ordered 2 of the 10. So there's only 8 Black left.

Eleaf iStick PICO Simple Kit - $32.00 : Rocky Mountain Vapor, The Mountain top of Electronic Cigarettes

Cost has gone up very slightly to $32 for the Mods alone, so with the 30% off turkey coupon...they're now $22.40 with Free S/H. (Said he was barely making anything off them at the $30-30% off = $21 price.) I told him I understood, and that IMO that's still not much $$ now!

So, if you want a Black one, he said to click to add any other color (Pink, White, Silver in stock now) to your cart. Then leave a message in the order notes box that you want a Black one from a Pico/Melo kit, instead of the color you selected. He'll send a Black one instead. So, since he has so few...if you want one I'd act pretty quickly.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I wondered how long I'd be posting about the Pico 75W deal at RMV in various threads, before some people would cave and order at least 1! I kind of chuckled when you'd posted that you finally did. :D
I caved twice (2 each time).

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Don't feel bad, your bank account is probably in much better shape than mine![emoji38]

I doubt that. I have been stocking up for 18 months at Canadian prices. I did plan on cutting the vape budget at the beginning of the year but that lasted until I found some p3's on this side of the border at clearance prices.

Users who are viewing this thread