Are you done stocking up?

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I doubt that. I have been stocking up for 18 months at Canadian prices. I did plan on cutting the vape budget at the beginning of the year but that lasted until I found some p3's on this side of the border at clearance prices.
Here in the US I figure I have 18 months to be absolutely sure I have enough of everything to vape for the rest of my life. If we manage to survive deeming and I don't need it all I really do not care. My life is far more valuable to me than money or storage.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
About the Black Picos with only 8 left...maybe as people on here buy 1 or more, they ought to post it here. That way people will know when those 8 are gone. Otherwise some might still be putting another color in their cart and asking for a Black instead...when they're gone already.

Won't help us with knowing how many "lurkers" have bought from reading this, (unless they post it, too), but it might help anyway. Or, you coulld always give him a call to check on what's left, if in doubt. He's on CO time by the way.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Finally counted my tanks. Grand total is 27. I didn't include what I think is crap: clearomizers (is that what these are called?). No offense to anyone that likes them. I only have a couple left from when I foolishly bought an 8 pack
fb49772abf299e7440d688ab7faa960e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those may come in handy at some point. I've got some of the double Evod kits that I got for very little money and I've given two of them away to people who were interested in trying vaping.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Here in the US I figure I have 18 months to be absolutely sure I have enough of everything to vape for the rest of my life. If we manage to survive deeming and I don't need it all I really do not care. My life is far more valuable to me than money or storage.

Rules are coming down the pipeline here. Seem to be targeting juice and flavors more than gear. I know what I have spent on vaping and it's less than smoking would have cost.

I don't care if they bury me with dozens of unused mods and tanks. I figure I am good for 30+ years right now.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Rules are coming down the pipeline here. Seem to be targeting juice and flavors more than gear. I know what I have spent on vaping and it's less than smoking would have cost.

I don't care if they bury me with dozens of unused mods and tanks. I figure I am good for 30+ years right now.
Yeah I have been watching what is happening to you guys. I have a boatload of family In Alberta and Manitoba who will be affected. Praying it goes better for you guys than it has for us.

motordude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
VA, USA
After a couple years of my urging, mine has "upgraded" to a Vision Nova at home and likes the bigger tank. Vapin' like it's 2013!
I resemble that!
Been using pt2's for 2 years now.
I did upgrade to a air flow control on it!
Now I'm into the ego one tanks with the clr coils.
But I will always have my pt2 with 1.5% menthol to take with me.
That's the best thing about vaping, all the different ways to achieve the same thing. No more smoking!

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I resemble that!
Been using pt2's for 2 years now.
I did upgrade to a air flow control on it!
Now I'm into the ego one tanks with the clr coils.
But I will always have my pt2 with 1.5% menthol to take with me.
That's the best thing about vaping, all the different ways to achieve the same thing. No more smoking!
I still have my old PT1s on my Provari's. A good vape is a good vape. Yes I often vape something more complicated but sometimes it is really nice to go simple. (Yes I do mean the original protank by PT1)

Then again I have an IGO-L sitting on top of a Silver Bullet in my hand right now. :)

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I still have my old PT1s on my Provari's. A good vape is a good vape. Yes I often vape something more complicated but sometimes it is really nice to go simple. (Yes I do mean the original protank by PT1)

Then again I have an IGO-L sitting on top of a Silver Bullet in my hand right now. :)
I use my PT2 daily, when I'm out it's the mini

HappyCamper

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Wyoming
Another one closing shop. The Ace of Spades tastes just like pixie stix, it's so good. darn :(
45% coupon code: GoingOut17
Products Archive - Caterpillar Ejuice

Here is the email I just received

Hello,
It is with heavy hearts we regret to inform you that due to the FDA regulations and the new tax implemented by the state of California we will be closing our doors. We would like to thank all of you for an amazing 5 years of business. Your support has always been phenomenal. You have all made us very proud to be a part of the vaping community, through the good times and the bad we have all stood together.

Before we go out of business we would like to offer you all one more to opportunity to stock up on our juice before it is gone. We know the industry is going through turbulent times and we will be offering our juice at a heavily discounted price for to stock up.

The going out of business sale will be 45% off your order when the code: "GoingOut17" is applied at checkout . Please contact us if you have any questions.

We are deeply saddened to being leaving the industry but we know that with strong, dedicated, and amazing people such as you paving the way to remain smoke free the community will continue this fight and come out the other side victorious.

We wish you continued success in the future for all endeavors.

With warm regards,
Willie Horn
Owner of Caterpillar Ejuice.

Last edited:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
How is everyone doing? Still stocking? I am happily Vaping on my Radius and KFL plus with no regrets. Making juice, still hooked on Metaphor :)
Still trying to get over the shock of Provape going out of business. Are people still ordering from FT with no problems? Have not ordered anything in ages except flavors. I think I have enough of everything for many years :)

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
After a couple years of my urging, mine has "upgraded" to a Vision Nova at home and likes the bigger tank. Vapin' like it's 2013!
I quit smoking 4 years ago today when I upgraded from a Green Smoke kit to a Mini Vivi Nova on a VV 1200mah ego. Hairy.
I might still have one but I don't think it would like Max VG ;)

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
The Taifun gtv3 mini is really great RTA too , im using ut way more than the Kayfun v5 , Hurricane v2 an such also the Exo RTA single coil deck with 6ml tank is also a great one , So is this for a larger tank ,
a79774c898b6fcaee3f62392dd1a7682.jpg

30mm Supreme plus newest revision bigger top cap , im awaiting the delivery of the SRv4 RTA too which also looks very nice aling with the RDA UD Skywalker , for Sqounking with ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
How is everyone doing? Still stocking? I am happily Vaping on my Radius and KFL plus with no regrets. Making juice, still hooked on Metaphor :)
Still trying to get over the shock of Provape going out of business. Are people still ordering from FT with no problems? Have not ordered anything in ages except flavors. I think I have enough of everything for many years :)
I tried to order a bunch of Nautilus mini cage tanks for my wife from FT a week or so ago.
Bitcoin only, no Paypal. Dafuq?
I found them almost as cheap at Sweet Vapes with no bull....coin involved.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I quit smoking 4 years ago today when I upgraded from a Green Smoke kit to a Mini Vivi Nova on a VV 1200mah ego. Hairy.

Congrats, that's quite a milestone![emoji106]

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I tried to order a bunch of Nautilus mini cage tanks for my wife from FT a week or so ago.
Bitcoin only, no Paypal. Dafuq?
I found them almost as cheap at Sweet Vapes with no bull....coin involved.

I've never heard of Sweet Vapes...

Reactions: bnrkwest

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I've never heard of Sweet Vapes...

It's a wonderful vendor! They've got excellent prices and good customer service. They don't have sales or free shipping because their prices are so low. If you order with them, I advise you pay for shipping insurance. I think that's the only way it will be a trackable shipment, but the insurance is very cheap. I think I paid .75 last time.

I can't paste a link here for some reason, but their web address is www.sweet-vapes.com

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
It's a wonderful vendor! They've got excellent prices and good customer service. They don't have sales or free shipping because their prices are so low. If you order with them, I advise you pay for shipping insurance. I think that's the only way it will be a trackable shipment, but the insurance is very cheap. I think I paid .75 last time.

I can't paste a link here for some reason, but their web address is www.sweet-vapes.com

Great, thanks! Not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I've just learned about a new source for vape gear![emoji38]

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Great, thanks! Not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I've just learned about a new source for vape gear![emoji38]

Don't do it.... your banking acc will thank you!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Congrats on your 4 years, Mowgli!

Users who are viewing this thread