Are you done stocking up?

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Somebody asked, how many atomizers do people have. My answer is, may be a dozen assorted tanks and rda's that aren't worth counting because I never expect to use them. I'm stuck on one rda, the SV clone. I planned to have 10 in the stockpile and 3 in service and ended up with 16 but they were $5-7 each. I should have been buying all black ones sooner because stealth is my game and an all black pico with a small black rda is as stealthy as the hardware needs to be. So I'll get a couple more all black picos too. The AF firmware has made it much easier to avoid the temptation to try other mods. (I'm just starting to play with preheat in tc mode. 3/10 of a second of preheat helps with MTL at low watts.) I do have a supply of vtwo minis to back up the Picos in case there is some unexpected shelf life problem years ahead.

P..S British American Tobacco is pretty much saying that the reason so many people are still smoking is government policies that keep them smoking. Ahmen

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Somebody asked, how many atomizers do people have. My answer is, may be a dozen assorted tanks and rda's that aren't worth counting because I never expect to use them. I'm stuck on one rda, the SV clone. I planned to have 10 in the stockpile and 3 in service and ended up with 16 but they were $5-7 each. I should have been buying all black ones sooner because stealth is my game and an all black pico with a small black rda is as stealthy as the hardware needs to be. So I'll get a couple more all black picos too. The AF firmware has made it much easier to avoid the temptation to try other mods. (I'm just starting to play with preheat in tc mode. 3/10 of a second of preheat helps with MTL at low watts.) I do have a supply of vtwo minis to back up the Picos in case there is some unexpected shelf life problem years ahead.

P..S British American Tobacco is pretty much saying that the reason so many people are still smoking is government policies that keep them smoking. Ahmen

I changed my mind and I decided I want 1 per year more of my life. I hope to live until my 80s. So now I need 13 more to get to 40!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who_Dey_1991

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2016
Ohio
spoken like a single dude.....
Yesterday the mail ran before she left for work. When she saw me carrying a package in she goes, "Jesus Christ, now what did you buy?!"

At that point I exercised my right to remain silent.

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
I changed my mind and I decided I want 1 per year more of my life. I hope to live until my 80s. So now I need 13 more to get to 40!

Only 80's? You're aiming way too low. :( My Grandmother missed 105 by 2 months. (I sure hope I got some of those genes. ;))

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014

Can't say how long I'll live but I'm counting on the stockpile to be good for 10 years and if everything is better than planned may be 20. If I don't use it all my vaper brother might. In the mean time the cost was chump change compared to smoking.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana

Seems like you should be more ambitious and aim for one a month. That would be 453 (better double check my arithmetic).

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I'm happy with everything I got for my stash. The only thing I need to do is buy vg when I run low. I'm not stocking that!

I am too. Just bought my wife a crap-ton of Nautilus coils yesterday and will need more in a year or two but I am set for everything else.

My PG/VG is expensive in Canada vs. in the US (about $30US/gallon) but super cheap in the grand scheme of things. I believe I will always be able to get it and a gallon each of PG and VG lasts me and my wife about 2 years. No reason to have a 45 gallon barrel in the basement!

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
I am too. Just bought my wife a crap-ton of Nautilus coils yesterday and will need more in a year or two but I am set for everything else.

My PG/VG is expensive in Canada vs. in the US (about $30US/gallon) but super cheap in the grand scheme of things. I believe I will always be able to get it and a gallon each of PG and VG lasts me and my wife about 2 years. No reason to have a 45 gallon barrel in the basement!

If you want 45 gallons in the basement I have a couple of canadian sources for you. Just in case.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
If you want 45 gallons in the basement I have a couple of canadian sources for you. Just in case.
Nope. 8l (now about 7l) in my cold storage is enough for me.:p

I have used PG in cigar humidors for years (still do) and I wouldn't keep PG for more than a few years unless I had no other options.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I'm happy with everything I got for my stash. The only thing I need to do is buy vg when I run low. I'm not stocking that!

I would like to buy a dicodes Dani Extreme V3 - Dicodes - Mods & Accessories still, and I need to find my unicorn rta (or learn to build better.. or both.. lol) once I find the perfect one, I'm buying several..

Then, and only then, will I be done! Lol..

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I believe I will always be able to get it and a gallon each of PG and VG lasts me and my wife about 2 years. No reason to have a 45 gallon barrel in the basement!
I agree! I only have 8 gallons of VG and 4 of PG. :D

Then again, I don't have a basement either. :oops:

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South

Riplea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2010
IL
I would like to buy a dicodes Dani Extreme V3 - Dicodes - Mods & Accessories still, and I need to find my unicorn rta (or learn to build better.. or both.. lol) once I find the perfect one, I'm buying several..

Then, and only then, will I be done! Lol..

Thought I found mine, the Siren 22mm GTA...Digiflavor decided not to make it anymore. I have one, lol.

Just ordered the Coopervape Hussar style atomizer to try. The vape goes on, haha.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Thanks. When you check that site, it is the 25mm they have, not 22mm. I appreciate your looking. Believe me, I have searched a lot,

Aw ...., I didn't check the dropdown box. I'm going to keep looking though. Now it's a like challenge to me! I did see several on sites that weren't in the US.

Users who are viewing this thread