Are you done stocking up?

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
Anyone else received their $2 kayfun clones? Have you been able to successfully loosen the screws?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got 2 of those, able to take them both apart and build easily enough but one of them leaks from around the 510 pin.

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
Since the shipment is way over the line from nude nic + cost, this might be viable for us in the EU.
10 x 100ml - 48mg/ml PG Basis | VPS Websales International

I've not tried it yet, but might order some, what's you opinion on it? Since it's not 100mg it might not be as valuable.. i'm thorn. Tho i personally only vape 12mg so this base works for me, but it's not as efficent as 100mg. However i personally don't like handling 100mg nic either so...

Gotta order before may though...

I'm going to order a premade mix from them to test their quality, however what's your opinion on 48mg vs 100s?
Most of the 100s is from outer EU so shipment is hella expensive, especially for long term storage (glass)

I was about to do an order on NN but it would've costed me more in shipment than the order itself ^^

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Since the shipment is way over the line from nude nic + cost, this might be viable for us in the EU.

I've not tried it yet, but might order some, what's you opinion on it? Since it's not 100mg it might not be as valuable.. i'm thorn. Tho i personally only vape 12mg so this base works for me, but it's not as efficent as 100mg. However i personally don't like handling 100mg nic either so...

I'm going to order a premade mix from them to test their quality, however what's your opinion on 48mg vs 100s?
Most of the 100s is from outer EU so shipment is hella expensive, especially for long term storage (glass)

I was about to do an order on NN but it would've costed me more in shipment than the order itself ^^

Doesn't seem outrageously expensive. You buy a bottle and try it. The only other EU site I have seen nic on is Pink Mule.

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
Doesn't seem outrageously expensive. You buy a bottle and try it. The only other EU site I have seen nic on is Pink Mule.

Yepp, altho "a bottle" in this case is 10x 100ml (which is also why i like this deal, less air into the bottle vs 1L one) ;)
But yea i guess you're right.
Pink mule i'm not sure about, i've heard alot of ppl being unhappy with them.

RainSong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
@RainSong - Since you get a kick out of what you call my Google-Fu...you might want to check this thread. I was on another "hunt" this afternoon and "scored a find" again!
:banana:

The Originals Fillmore

But...now I'm out of challenges or hunts. :(
I'm sure someone will come up with something for you to hunt down. ;)

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois
Anyone else received their $2 kayfun clones? Have you been able to successfully loosen the screws?

I successfully got all the screws loosened. In the process, I found I needed to tightened all of the deck pins.

I do think that the KFV2 is a little more flavorful than the 3.1

DaveP is correct about the flavor. Even though I vape mostly unflavored, it changed that 'flavor' too. I ended up going back to my KFL+V2's. :vapor: No great loss, got lots of spare parts. :)

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana

How does this work with regard to the EU regs? The 10ml max size bottle and 20mg max nic concentration. Or is that just for the UK?

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
I successfully got all the screws loosened. In the process, I found I needed to tightened all of the deck pins.

DaveP is correct about the flavor. Even though I vape mostly unflavored, it changed that 'flavor' too. I ended up going back to my KFL+V2's. :vapor: No great loss, got lots of spare parts. :)

Not sure if you got the same ones, as i missed that whole 2$ deal (?) Just got into the thread. :)
Anyways i got some of this one:
$15.86 Kayfun Lite Plus V2 Styled Rebuildable Atomizer (4.5ml) - 1:1 clone / stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

And some other ones, and they're all perfect.
Altho i couln't find the one i bought as that was 25$ back then, this one i linked is 15$ so might not be the very same one. Clones differs so much :p

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
How does this work with regard to the EU regs? The 10ml max size bottle and 20mg max nic concentration. Or is that just for the UK?

As far as i understand it it'll be all over EU, then it's up to the countries to decide how "harsh" they will be.
But since i'm in sweden i totally prepare for the worst, since they've been wanting to make eliquid as medicin for the longest time. And when that didn't work out they tried to make it tobacco. That didn't work out either.
So now we're waiting for EU's judgement.

So the 2ml tank/10ml bottle etc will most likley apply to us aswell.

What surprices me more is that UK is getting these limits due Brexit, altho as i understand it it'll take a few years before you're actually out. But i'm not super into that so i might be wrong. But yes atm we're under the same issue as UK.

Edit: The last stray of hope us in sweden had is long gone.
When sweden got into EU, we only entered if we were allowed to sell snus and the whole chebang about that. Most of EU it was banned, but sweden refused to join EU if they were to ban snus, so sweden was an exception to that.

This is also what i secretly whished so hard that sweden would make exception about eciggs, but well it's not gonna happen. In sweden they've worked so hard to ban it even tho it's not even popular around here.
It's growing though, but as mentioned above, they've tried to ban it for a long time due it being "medicin" due it contains nicotine. But that failed, so then they tried to make it tobacco, but that also failed after along while.

So atm we're in the hands of EU which the swe probably cheers about due they want to get rid of vaping.
I'd have to write a book for all the nonsense we've had around here.

Last edited:

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
@b.m. - Got my Pico 75W mods that I ordered the other day from RMV. You're going to LOVE the Jet Black with Bronze one!!
I should have mine tomorrow,it looks really nice in the pictures,so i bet it looks even better in person.

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Uk also tried to have it all listed as medical only an pharmacy only to buy but EU over ruled , will be a long while an 50£ billion before UK gets out of EU personally id like our 14% of all EU funded buildings roads and all the cherry picked 100 top UK business that had EU grants to relocate eastern Europe an such back too [emoji3]
50 billion £ for brexit , There in for a fight on that one many want to just walk away an flood channel tunnel on way out , since France can't obviously secure there end of it ,
But where stuck with EU laws , for now an near future ,
but that demanding bill for wanting to leave just proves more of a point of why we must and had to leave
Having never had a say in anything lost the rights to fish off our own coasts given to Spain an france wtf , congrats EU after a century of 2 great wars , You just handed everything over to the Germans again who have just given that to the millions of gimmigrants economic migrants .

We are where only wanted for our money an this 50 billions bill spells that out it it was not clear Enough before. after already paying 1.7billion tax bill last autumn.
For what ? getting our selfs out of a financial crisis earlier than others , this is our tax collected money.
Any ways Sadly over turning any regs on e cigs will be bottom of the list of concerns now we triggered article 50 and are officially now saying bon voyage and we are happy we have started to leave, EU is a failed state filled with corrupted buffoons that have flooded there countries with open immigration am caused nothing but civil unrest an Massive security concerns sadly if your from the EU your now a second class citizen to thoese whom are not ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois
Not sure if you got the same ones, as i missed that whole 2$ deal (?) Just got into the thread. :)
Anyways i got some of this one:
$15.86 Kayfun Lite Plus V2 Styled Rebuildable Atomizer (4.5ml) - 1:1 clone / stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

And some other ones, and they're all perfect.
Altho i couln't find the one i bought as that was 25$ back then, this one i linked is 15$ so might not be the very same one. Clones differs so much :p

You didn't miss anything unless you wanted 'brushed' :) Kayfun 3.1 Clone :cool:

ETA...I was just able to put 8 'polished' 3.1's in my cart. Took em out, just for you. :thumbs:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
There's a lot of Gold Kayfun clones out there at cheap prices, and there's quite a few SS Kayfuns left. It's hard to find a black one, though.

Fastech has marked all their Kayfuns "Discontinued". We may have to find a good alternate when we wear out the threads on the ones we have! Looks like the DTL cloud making generation has prevailed.

They are still selling spare parts for Kayfun.

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I must say the $2 kayfuns feel and look cheap. But what can you expect for $2?

I still haven't coiled up one of those Cigreen Kayfun 3.1's that we bought for $1.97, but it's on my list of things to do. I thought they looked fine for the price. I don't know if they are 304 or 316 SS, but they look just like the three EHPro Kayfun 3.1's I've had around for years. I bought the polished instead of brushed finish.

My personal favorite is black to match my Pico. Black also looks good on my Silver Reuleaux RX200S.

Last edited:

RainSong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Oops... :lol:
Meant to order another Kayfun V5 mini and accidentally had two in the cart. Wasn't even paying attention and checked out. Guess I have two tanks coming now. Darn it! Not that they won't be used and appreciated but that was my whole vape play money for the week, I was going to order some bottles or flavors too. o_O Guess that will have to wait for next week.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
There's a lot of Gold Kayfun clones out their at cheap prices, and there's quite a few SS Kayfuns left. It's hard to find a black one, though.

Fastech has marked all their Kayfuns "Discontinued". We may have to find a good alternate when we wear out the threads on the ones we have!

Aren't some of the Orchid tank parts compatible with the Kayfuns? Threads are the same, I think.

:)

Zen Knitter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2016
Gold country, Calif.
There's a lot of Gold Kayfun clones out their at cheap prices, and there's quite a few SS Kayfuns left. It's hard to find a black one, though.

Fastech has marked all their Kayfuns "Discontinued". We may have to find a good alternate when we wear out the threads on the ones we have!

Dave on page 23 of Kayfun listings they have a black one! Check it out soon.

Users who are viewing this thread