Are you done stocking up?

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
You can order from out side the uk Not good idea though , Not recommend , even though some will and will ending up on the News getting the rest of us a bad rep
Some places i found online
have 10ml 30ml 50ml 100 -250ml up to -10 liters for sale
In 99.9% very Dangerous stuff
id think 1 drop would be very dangerous
So not adviced at all , but was curious so totaled up what 30ml 990mg using 30ml a day at 0.3% would last you 9.4 year an 50ml 15 years , this is proper high lab graded an would need respiratory masks an such to even handle it ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Thanks man. 72 is certainly strong enough for me. Couple months ago rebottled a lot and spilt loads.
I think I might have one more purchase before the months through.
Don't need much though, got enough to go till I'm 60ish at this rate then I'll bring out the humidor ;)

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
HELLO ALL:) I'm back home again.
Other then looking to see if anything had happened with the deeming regs a few times and checking in here once I've been pretty much out of the vaping loop since Christmas. I've been happily vaping on my Reo Grand most of the time and only occasionally used my Egrip or Ego twist. These past 4 months confirmed I'm done stocking up:D

So, what did i miss ? Fill me in on what I don't need but should be wanting :D:p:lol:

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
Other then looking to see if anything had happened with the deeming regs a few times and checking in here once I've been pretty much out of the vaping loop since Christmas. I've been happily vaping on my Reo Grand most of the time and only occasionally used my Egrip or Ego twist. These past 4 months confirmed I'm done stocking up:D

So, what did i miss ? Fill me in on what I don't need but should be wanting :D:p:lol:
Nice to see you! :)

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain

welcome back! i am 'eyeballing' an Ikonn mod/tank,, more the mod,,,,,,,,its a pico cousin. not released yet.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX

It's wonderful to 'see' you again!

What you should be wanting? It depends. Once you open yourself up to wanting, the sky's the limit!

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
I grabbed a couple of each color!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I only bought the book ends (the ones on the far left and far right). I like blue. :D

I did buy one for each tank I have filled, one back up (for each of the aforementioned tanks) and a few more back ups for the back ups. ;)

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
welcome back! i am 'eyeballing' an Ikonn mod/tank,, more the mod,,,,,,,,its a pico cousin. not released yet.
MyVaporstore has the IKonn for $39.95, but only the Black and the Blue ones so far. Not sure how I feel about the IKonn yet.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Thanks man. 72 is certainly strong enough for me. Couple months ago rebottled a lot and spilt loads.
I think I might have one more purchase before the months through.
Don't need much though, got enough to go till I'm 60ish at this rate then I'll bring out the humidor ;)
Take it from someone who is only a few years from 60ish: Get more. :D

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I only bought the book ends (the ones on the far left and far right). I like blue. :D

I did buy one for each tank I have filled, one back up (for each of the aforementioned tanks) and a few more back ups for the back ups. ;)

I bet you just couldn't help yourself...at that price, why not?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread