Are you embarrassed people might think your mod is some kind of illegal drug delivery device?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jspike21

Jan 12, 2015
Wisconsin
Sometimes. I am going to school for Law Enforcement and I absolutely hate the feeling I get when I am vaping in my car in the parking lot before my classes and someone sees me. They look at me funny and just keep walking. I don't let it get to me too much though because I most likely won't see that person again. However; when I'm just driving down the road I could give a ..... less what people think, just when I am in the parking lot with fellow future cops lol.

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
Sometimes. I am going to school for Law Enforcement and I absolutely hate the feeling I get when I am vaping in my car in the parking lot before my classes and someone sees me. They look at me funny and just keep walking. I don't let it get to me too much though because I most likely won't see that person again. However; when I'm just driving down the road I could give a ..... less what people think, just when I am in the parking lot with fellow future cops lol.

If that's you in the pic (with your "CLOUD").....then I can see why people are looking :toast:........:laugh:.

Reactions: EBates

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com

You should help to educate and inform your fellow future-cops, so that innocent folks don't get harassed just for vaping.

Andria

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
With what some people wear out in public these days, and the so-called "music" that they blast in their cars......I could give a rats ars what people are thinking when they see me vaping away on my iPV or my iSticks. Go ahead.....give me a dumb look.....and at the very least, you'll get a look back from me.....(and probably a few choice words too). [edited]

Last edited by a moderator:

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Embarrassed, NO.. Convinced, YES.. I know and EXPECT, that it is assumed, my vape contains, illicit materials. IDK, because it's just got NIC Juice in it and if a Cop wants to check they can. If I were a cop I would ALSO assume that there is a very good chance better than 50/50 that there is Wax not Juice in that atomizer.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Embarrassed, NO.. Convinced, YES.. I know and EXPECT, that it is assumed, my vape contains, illicit materials. IDK, because it's just got NIC Juice in it and if a Cop wants to check they can. If I were a cop I would ALSO assume that there is a very good chance better than 50/50 that there is Wax not Juice in that atomizer.

Why? U paranoid for some reason?

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
I definitely get weird looks wen vapin in public. Driving I really don't care. I've vaped semi large clouds sitting at a light in plain view of the cops several times without a second glance from them. Some people do stare. I made a staring woman smile the other day when I pulled up and blew a cloud out the window. I tend to hang in designated smoking areas or away from people when at stores, malls and large public areas. I love freshening up those areas:) Plus it gives the smokers something to ponder over and question.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
I would think that the police would be a bit better informed and be able to recofnize a vaporizer.

Problem is a Both drippers and tank atomizers mounted on a 510 MOD, Can and are used for vaping things other than Flavored Vape juice.. Nicotine is NOT the first or only drug to be used with such devices.

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas

Yes, please educate as many cops as you can - especially if you have opportunities to talk to small town cops.

I could care less what most people think when I'm driving and vaping, but these little Texas towns I drive thru every day concern me a little - not that I think I'm doing anything wrong, but that I'll be late to work trying to educate them on the matter (or worse, that I'll get too "mouthy" and end up in handcuffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread