Are you ready for another one PhenomenoN zest ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Have never won anything, but I'm not giving up on trying

Dang!! Wish I had seen this sooner... a day late and a PhenomenoN zest short... :facepalm: LOL!!

WTG on the Win, Dobo... :thumb:
Just goes to show that you must never give up!!

Thanks for doing these giveaways, aiolos!!

Dobo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2014
Tbilisi, Georgia
I'm the lucky guy who won the last GUS contest for PhenomenoN Zest courtesy of Aiolos.

I received my Zest two days ago and haven't put it down since then. It is an amazing atty with phenomenal flavor production and impossibly tight and exact machining.

Like many here, I've struggled with quitting analogs for quite sometime. I've tried using a famous book and sheer willpower and could only quit for few months at a time. The culprit for getting back to stinkies usually was a drinking round with friends where everybody would light up and I would be unable to resist an urge to get a puff.

I started with first-generation ciga-likes, then moved to e-roll and later to MVP V2 with iClear 16 (substituted with ProTank 3), which I still have on my shelf (waiting for a new padavan to convert). I also used to have a iTaste VV V3.0 with Mini ProTank 3, which I lost to gods of Taxi. This year, after lurking on this forum for quite some time, I've bought myself VS rDNA40 and Cloupor Mini together with Lemo and Lemo Drop. So, every atomizer I had was a Chinese product, albeit a decent one. I just had no experience with high-end atties and could not imagine what a difference they made to justify a triple cost.

Then I won the contest...

As I own Lemos and nothing else, I can do a comparison only with them. Although I really like my Lemos, they can't really compare to Zest in terms of overall quality, especially machining and tolerance - everything fits extremely tightly and screws butter-smoothly. I agree that the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but Zest is simply much prettier as well. And then there's the flavor... Boy, is it unbelievable! The only parameter that Lemo is better in is an airflow.

Communication with Aiolos was top-notch, he was the first to communicate updates and was as friendly as it gets.

I'm now a happy camper running my Zest with 0.19 ohm nickel build - 30 gauge, 8 wrap on 3 mm drill-bit, wicked with KGD, set to 220 Celsius at 10 watts and vaping ITC juices. I must admit this feels like heaven :)

Thank you, my fellow vapers at this forum, for a mountain of information that enabled me to stay away from cigarettes, for friendly attitude and eagerness to help with advises. And, of course, a huge thanks to Aiolos for being such a great modder and running contests for vapers!

PhenomenoN Zest disassembled by daviddobo, on Flickr

PhenomenoN Zest wicked by daviddobo, on Flickr

PhenomenoN Zest juiced by daviddobo, on Flickr

PhenomenoN Zest on VS rDNA40 by daviddobo, on Flickr

PhenomenoN Zest on VS rDNA40 by daviddobo, on Flickr

PhenomenoN Zest & my son by daviddobo, on Flickr

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread