Status
Not open for further replies.

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
I'm about to do a whole lot more than stalk my mailman, I think I'm going to throttle him!

Yesterday he wouldn't accept a signature for my Provari from my 16 yr old daughter. Left me a note to sign and he'd leave it at the door today. Came home tonight and the note is still taped to the door with no sign of a package or another attempt. Maybe I can track it down Monday.

I'm so annoyed!

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I'm about to do a whole lot more than stalk my mailman, I think I'm going to throttle him!

Yesterday he wouldn't accept a signature for my Provari from my 16 yr old daughter. Left me a note to sign and he'd leave it at the door today. Came home tonight and the note is still taped to the door with no sign of a package or another attempt. Maybe I can track it down Monday.

I'm so annoyed!

That is just wrong! Especially on a Saturday. So sorry you have to wait. Grrrr.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana

I'm so annoyed!

Chop him up and we'll use him for crawfish bait April , maybe feed a gator or two ! :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.

I'm so annoyed!

you need to sign for a battery base for a 510 threaded flashlite head?? hmmm what is this world coming to?
;)

http://www.aaaglasspipes.com/Super-Bright-LED-Flashlight-Attachment-_p_1686.html

Last edited:

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
uploadfromtaptalk1399637439716.jpg
Let the stalking begin. Woody is on its way home:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread