Aren't we all a bit obsessed about vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
I have 10 different mods in front of me with different juices in them. And these are just a fraction of what I own, this just happens to be the amount of different juices that I feel like vaping at the moment. I am now contemplating which one I am going to take to dinner tonight. I am absolutely obsessed.
jFwbSqo.jpg

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Yep, I'm totally obsessed with vaping, because it is MIRACULOUS -- I thought I'd smoke till they closed the coffin lid. :D

My husband agrees, I AM obsessed, but he doesn't mind a bit; "whatever it takes to stay smoke-free," is how we both feel about it. That e-cigs make it not only POSSIBLE, but fun and enjoyable too... simply miraculous. :thumb:

Andria

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I haven't been obsessed with anything directly vape-related in many years.
Although if you check my earliest posts, you'll see I most certainly was for quite some time.
;)

But I haven't really changed how I vape in a very long time, nor do I intend to ever do so.
I don't watch videos, don't care about new equipment, don't care about new flavors.

All I care about now is trying to stop the mad dash to destroy what we love.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
that's also something to take into consideration, i just started 2 months ago.. so everything is fresh, exciting and new for me. :)
Oh yeah, that's definitely a BIG factor.

I couldn't stop talking about vaping for about six months.
My wife got tired of hearing about it all the time after about three months.
:laugh:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
My adult kids had to watch what they said around me for the first year, afraid that what they said might trigger an hour of vape related information. :yawn: This second year has been better......but not much. :rolleyes:
Everybody I know now knows a few things...
--Don't dis the vape unless you are truly prepared
--Don't bring me garbage conclusions from mainstream media
--Don't talk to me about "for the children"

I've been vaping for almost six years.
So I've had six years to edumacate all of those around me.

Everyone in my circle now understands what vaping is really all about.
And that includes what the "powers that be" are really all about.

And if they don't care to "get it" they now know not to go there.

The lies, the propaganda, the mainstream media, the money, the "non-profit health" organizations.
And it all goes well beyond vaping, as I have since learned.

Many people in other areas of life have learned this without vaping.
Like the vitamin industry, the supplement industry, the milk folks, the vegetarians.

It took vaping for me to see through the artificial fog that is heaped on us daily.
And to completely distrust the mainstream media.

I guess I should have seen it sooner.

I'm not sure I'm obsessed with it yet simply because I'm just a poor Canadian gal. If I had more money oh yes I would have the lovely fancy mods and tanks and tons of wonderful flavours to try. For now I just get a little bit at a time and make do. I know that having other people to talk to about vaping and how it has helped them stay off of the stinky sticks is really helpful to me. It keeps me on track. I also feel like I'm part of a nice club that only vapers can understand.

I love checking out all the different videos and seeing what others recommend as well as getting wonderful tips about anything I might need to know. I'm a cross stitcher so it's nice that I can vape around my projects and not have them stink. Some may smell like coconut or cookies but that's okay hehe. Anyway, I know I'm happy and excited to be a part of all this. It's also nice that when we have -20C weather with a blizzard going on outside, I can sit inside with my hot chocolate and vape away ahhhh yes!

freepoet

May 28, 2015
Spokane WA
Since most of us are addicts, even if we no longer smoke cigs, I think it's only natural that we obsess a bit. Think about what smoking obsession did to us. You'll freeze in the cold to smoke, deny yourself all of the benefits that come with clear lungs just to puff a stick of poison. I think we just replace one obsession with another. & good for all of us. Viva la Vaping.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Since most of us are addicts, even if we no longer smoke cigs, I think it's only natural that we obsess a bit. Think about what smoking obsession did to us. You'll freeze in the cold to smoke, deny yourself all of the benefits that come with clear lungs just to puff a stick of poison. I think we just replace one obsession with another. & good for all of us. Viva la Vaping.
Addicts have lost the power to choose. I haven't. I choose to obsess about vaping. That would make me a recreational vaper....not an addict. And before you say it, I stay with 0-3 mg.

freepoet

May 28, 2015
Spokane WA
Addicts have lost the power to choose. I haven't. I choose to obsess about vaping. That would make me a recreational vaper....not an addict. And before you say it, I stay with 0-3 mg.
I meant no disrespect & I don't view any of us as addicted to Vaping. I was referring to the past addiction & how most of the people who have had an addiction tend to find a replacement.

Reactions: Asbestos4004

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I meant no disrespect & I don't view any of us as addicted to Vaping. I was referring to the past addiction & how most of the people who have had an addiction tend to find a replacement.
I know buddy.....I was just shooting the water before the flames got too hot. :|

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
I am absolutely addicted. I don't really mind being addicted though. It is not illegal. It feels great. Every day, it gives me something to look forward to. And it is healthier than tobacco cigarettes. I also vape 3mg.

Reactions: freepoet

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com

I'm an addict from start to finish, top to bottom. And since I'm still using 5% WTA in my vape, I think it's safe to say that I'm still physically addicted, though I've been dropping it one percentage point a month since the first of the year with zero problems, which is far preferable to the usual screaming and misery I've endured in previous attempts to quit smoking -- I use little nicotine, started at 6mg, now using 10mg for the last 10 months, but without WTA, and being able to do a slow withdrawal from those alkaloids, I don't think I'd ever have been able to truly be completely smoke-free.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread