Not open for further replies.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I want to make sure that something else doesn't get lost in the WTA frenzy:
I purchased three Aroma standard juices as well, Apple, Grape, and Clove. I have to say I think I've found an additional juice supplier. I prefer straightforward clear clean flavor in a clear clean juice. That's precisely what I got. No Jethro's Grandma's AppleFritterPomegranate Sundaes for me.

Each of them is a fantastic juice, I will vape 'em all straight through.

Thanks Jerry, you have a new customer.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I want to make sure that something else doesn't get lost in the WTA frenzy:
I purchased three Aroma standard juices as well, Apple, Grape, and Clove. I have to say I think I've found an additional juice supplier. I prefer straightforward clear clean flavor in a clear clean juice. That's precisely what I got. No Jethro's Grandma's AppleFritterPomegranate Sundaes for me.

Each of them is a fantastic juice, I will vape 'em all straight through.

Thanks Jerry, you have a new customer.

Snork,

I'm so glad you enjoy our other ejuices as well. We will be selling a new line very soon and there are some great flavours. Thank you for the nice write up it means a lot. Let me know if you have any other questions.

BrotherFrankie

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2012
WinterGarden Fl
other than the juice i got with my first ecig, your DK WTA was my first and i love it.. wish you had larger bottles... i know this is an old post but i searched u on the forum..

blessings

Snork,

I'm so glad you enjoy our other ejuices as well. We will be selling a new line very soon and there are some great flavours. Thank you for the nice write up it means a lot. Let me know if you have any other questions.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
other than the juice i got with my first ecig, your DK WTA was my first and i love it.. wish you had larger bottles... i know this is an old post but i searched u on the forum..

blessings

BrotherFrankie,

I'm glad to hear you are happy with our Eliquid. We have several new flavors and we are adding more on a regular basis.

We want to go with larger bottles but the demand is still pretty high and we want to make sure everyone has a chance to purchase some.

What size bottles would you like to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread