Aroma is a Class Act

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urge

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2011
Shrubburbia Ma.
I only buy my juice from Aroma but I purchase hardware from multiple vendors. I am on the mailing list for all these (approx. a dozen) E Cig suppliers. Since before Thanksgiving I have been receiving at least one e mail a day from all these suppliers advertising a sale. Aroma sent me an e mail around Thanksgiving promoting a sale of VS DIY WTA(Ya!) and a week ago I received this...

"As the Christmas season approaches, there is always so much activity and personal business to attend to that it is easy to forget to thank our valued customer, like you, for their orders. The holiday season offers us a special opportunity to extend our personal thanks to our friends, and our very best wishes for the future.

And so we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Because the goodwill of those we serve is the foundation of our success, it’s a real pleasure at this holiday time to say “thank you” as we wish you a full year of happiness and success.

All the best,

Jerry and the Aroma ejuice Team"

You guys are the BEST!

Urge

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I hear you Urge! Aroma ejuice has a fine business model: quality product and impeccable customer service. Thank you Jerry and Ms Chris for another fine year of keeping me away from those stinkies. Hoping that you and the entire Aroma family have many sweet moments during the holidays.

Thanks for taking the time to post this Urge. Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread