Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Ex-pipe smokers (like me) tend to really enjoy Aroma's tobacco flavors. Turkish blend, Beatle juice, and Sahara are all good flavors to me.

I just started rewicking with cotton (previously used silica, but had to see what the hype was all about), and I'm getting mixed results on flavor. Some flavors are "popping" more, and some are being muted. I'll let the wicks break in, then come back and chat about it some more.

Reactions: Ladiekali

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
Ex-pipe smokers (like me) tend to really enjoy Aroma's tobacco flavors. Turkish blend, Beatle Juice, and Sahara are all good flavors to me.

I just started rewicking with cotton (previously used silica, but had to see what the hype was all about), and I'm getting mixed results on flavor. Some flavors are "popping" more, and some are being muted. I'll let the wicks break in, then come back and chat about it some more.

what wattage (voltage/resistance combo?) are you using with your Aroma tobaccos? I go up and down on voltage with a 1.7 ohm carto or atty and always seem to forget where the best flavor occurred the last time!

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I'm glad you asked. It seems that I was vaping at 3.5 v on a 2.2 oHm rebuilt coil (ProTank). I'm not sure why my ProVari was set so low. :( No wonder the taste was lacking. I turned it up to 4.1v and now everything tastes fine.

1.8-2.5 oHm coils, 3.8-4.2 volts seems to be the sweet spot for me, with tobacco flavors.

edit: Now I remember why I had it set to 3.5v. I had a Aga-T with a 3.0 oHm coil on there earlier. I need to rebuild that one with lower oHms. 4.1v just gave me a burned taste.

I don't do the Watts conversion. I just vape to taste. I know if I make my coils within certain tolerances (1.8-2.5 oHms) I can get a good vape out of it. Certain dessert flavored juices require the voltage to be in the 3.5v range for me, but that is the exception, rather than the rule. I vape most everything at 4.2v when using silica. I'm finding that cotton is less forgiving, but easier to work with when rebuilding coils.

Last edited:

Pamawoman

Too Blessed To Stress
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2012
Orlando
Miami Creme Brulee is back and I think it is better then before. I do not know what the secret ingredient is but it is awesome. I have tried others and even tried mixing one myself and this is the best. I am so happy to my ADV back. My husband and son said I acted like a kid at Christmas when they brought in my Vapemail. LOL Thank you for bringing it back.

Reactions: Robinowitz

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Miami Creme Brulee is back and I think it is better then before. I do not know what the secret ingredient is but it is awesome. I have tried others and even tried mixing one myself and this is the best. I am so happy to my ADV back. My husband and son said I acted like a kid at Christmas when they brought in my Vapemail. LOL Thank you for bringing it back.
The Creme Brulee is a great and unique flavor! I wonder if I should get some...

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
So good to hear! I've. I was hoping it was as good as you had remembered. Merry Christmas

Reactions: Pamawoman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread