Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
This turned out to be a spinoff of another project I was working on, so I figured I would share it. I'm working out another version so I can keep using a variation of the signature I have now.

Enjoy and use. :D

:deleted:

I'll be adding other signatures over the next few days, so keep your eyes peeled.

Edit: that 25 kb limitation is killing me. This is a temporary one until I get a better image closer to 25 kb. This one is about 15 kb and looks it.

Edit 2: Still at about 15 kb, but looks 100% better. :D

aromasiggif1_zps87e6f089.gif

Last edited:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Charles A. Lindbergh. A pioneer in the field of modern aviation, much like Aroma (and Jerry) have done for and with WTA.

Chas. A. Lindbergh was the first person to fly nonstop from New York to Paris, in a purpose built plane called "The Spirit of St. Louis," for which he received the Congressional Medal of Honor. He also flew 50 combat missions during WWII as a civilian consultant, even though the President refused to activate his reserve commission. His likeness is in the public domain.

Reactions: Ladiekali

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
555sig_zps5ba263cc.gif

For the 555 fanboys (and girls).

I absolutely LOVE the look! I never have used a signature, nor do I see anybody else's because I choose not to see them in ECF's settings. But man, if you and Jerry agree on some version like "officially" I'll be all over it whether I or anybody else sees it or not!

It's not about official, it's about spreading the word, and helping Aroma get exposure. I'd love it if Jerry would give me some feedback about what he would like to see in an official "Aroma" sig, but this is just playtime for me right now. :)

Edit: P-38 coming up next.

Last edited:

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
555sig_zps5ba263cc.gif

For the 555 fanboys (and girls).

It's not about official, it's about spreading the word, and helping Aroma get exposure. I'd love it if Jerry would give me some feedback about what he would like to see in an official "Aroma" sig, but this is just playtime for me right now. :)

Edit: P-38 coming up next.

Yes, I'd be dumbfounded if Jerry didn't go ape over any of them! Being how I am about some things (read: weird) *personally* I won't use one until I see Jerry morph into that ape. Anybody else, GO FOR IT.
We gotta get his ... in here! :D

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Yes, I'd be dumbfounded if Jerry didn't go ape over any of them! Being how I am about some things (read: weird) *personally* I won't use one until I see Jerry morph into that ape. Anybody else, GO FOR IT.
We gotta get his ... in here! :D
If you can get a hold of him, be my guest. He hasn't been answering my calls.
I'm particularly proud of this one. I know P-38 is Jerry's baby, and he considers it the flagship Aroma flavor.

Mentholp38sig_zps801c2f63.gif

If anybody plans on using these, they should save them. I will be going back and redoing some of them now that I've figured out how to apply anti aliasing to the letters. This will make the words less "pixelated."

Last edited:

homeprogreen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Sonora CA
If you can get a hold of him, be my guest. He hasn't been answering my calls.
I'm particularly proud of this one. I know P-38 is Jerry's baby, and he considers it the flagship Aroma flavor.

Mentholp38sig_zps801c2f63.gif

If anybody plans on using these, they should save them. I will be going back and redoing some of them now that I've figured out how to apply anti aliasing to the letters. This will make the words less "pixelated."

I talked to Jerry last week. He has been a little under the weather but was on the mend and was heading to the lab. Probably a little buried with trying to stay ahead of us ordering product

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Finally got to talk to Jerry. He really likes the sigs. This is an older design variation I showed him a long time ago that he liked, so I updated it for using as a signature.

aromasigJerry_zpsfe775d81.gif

Remember how I said these were an offshoot of another project? Jerry finally had a chance to look at it and really liked the look, so I guess it's okay to unveil it now for public viewing. This is only a prototype, but it's safe to say that the look of the labels might be changing over the next year to more accurately represent the quality of the wonderful juices trapped inside those bottles.

unflavoredLElabel_zpsc5378c52.jpg

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
DKTabsig_zpsa7895bfb.gif

I don't care for this ejuice, but I have to say that it tastes exactly like a real Chinese cigarette, closer in fact, than other blends come to American cigarettes. If you like a rough, harsh, overwhelmingly tobacco flavored vape, this one's for you. Enjoy.

Edit: as best I can tell, the Chinese glyphs actually say "Dekang."
...If anyone was wondering. :)

G. I. Joe WTA?
:D

I just noticed when I post using the mobile skin on my phone, no sig.
I'll work on that one this evening and hopefully get it uploaded tonight.

Edit:
gijoesig_zpsf25d9183.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread