Aromaejuice wants to know how fast did you get your order from start to finish, and were you happy with your order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Is it normal when you order from Aroma e-juice that you do not get a email confirmation for your order? I placed an order on Sunday and even emailed them and I have not heard back from them in any way . I did check my credit card and I have been charged but thats it.

That is highly unusual and I think regular customers would agree. So unusual that some Internet gremlin, be it an overzealous spam filter or ISP blocklist etc, would be a likely explanation. Automated order confirmations are instantaneous.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Ordered 2 bottles of unflavored WTA Wednesday evening. Received them Saturday.

This is good stuff!!! In fact I like it so much (especially how it makes me feel) that I just ordered 4 more bottles.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Hey hey! Greeley!

Yes, it is good stuff.
I've been an Aroma customer/supporter/friend since 2011. It has been cool to see it always be good stuff, so dependable, so consistent, yet always improve.

G-weezy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Minneapolis
Aroma has always been fast. Ms.Chris is really nice and customer service is awesome.

Ordered on 26th and it's here.

p2FrMcEl.jpg

Ordered June 30 - 12:30pm.
Shipping confirmation June 30 4:30pm
Received July 3 - 1pm.

Full marks for getting the order out the door in under 4 hours.
3 days from Order to delivery.

Nice :)

Really looking forward to trying out WTA. My order is still sitting in my PO Box. Didn't have a chance to pick it up on the 3.

Last edited:

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Always lightning fast! Placed the order Sunday and got a quick e reply. On Monday AM, received e notification that it was shipped (Geez, should we make sure that Jerry doesn't lock Ms. Chris in the store??? ...send an SOS Ms. Chris, we will come find you and perhaps stop over for a tour!). Anyway, received my goodies in perfect condition today (Wed). Incredible customer service.

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia
Also ordered on Sunday, shipped Monday and got my order in today in perfect condition :)
As always, very happy with the ship times, thanks again Jerry and Chris!!

bomgjm604127wdx6g.jpg

Extremely happy with my order again, the main reason Aroma is my go to juice vendor :)

LOL, ran out of Vanilla Splash on Saturday, so in my excitement forgot to take a pic before I loaded the Kayfun back up with it today, it did indeed arrive full ;)

By the way, I like the new Black caps on the juice bottles this round :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread