Aromaejuice wants to know how fast did you get your order from start to finish, and were you happy with your order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imme

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
St. Petersburg, Fl. USA
Hop
This is strange. I went to the Aroma website and it says, Coming Soon, Future site of something cool coming soon. ??? Is everything OK? I sure hope so and that your site wasn't hacked.
Imme/ka/Angela
Hopefully I've just been watching too much of that TV show, Mr. Robot. ;)

Reactions: hittman

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Worlds record for fastest delivery service ever. I placed an order at about 12am on Thursday and still on Thursday it has left the post office in AZ and is on it's way to me! Now if I could only become a fortune teller so I don't miss those great sales!

That's great to hear.

If you can drop a PM to Ms. Chris with a email address for upcoming sales we will make sure you are on the lists.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Got it..took 9 days to get here, which is standard for everything I order from the US.....well actually the standard is 10...:p
Thanks Aroma :thumb:

That's awesome to hear. Please let us know what you think about our eliquids.

Reactions: stols001

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Fantastic shipping speed and I have yet to find a WTA liquid that I like better, you guys really know what you're doing... :)

Anna

Hey Anna,

Thank you so much for the kind words. Please let us know what we can do to improve our service or eliquids.

Reactions: stols001

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I would like it if you sold your wholesale e-liquid in larger bottles... :)

Anna

Sure thing what would you like to see? Also I started a new thread regarding our WTA. Please come by and ask us anything. Also if you have any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks
Jerry

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well, I do have a question, on another thread we were debating whether higher nic levels == more WTA (the wholesale version) and if that is the reason for the difference in price. Also, honestly, I finally tried another player in the WTA game and I have to say their stuff is great but at a much lower price point. (Unlike other less expensive WTAs I have tried.)

So, I am interested in YOUR thoughts on comparisons between your WTA and Umbavapes, as honestly, it seemed extraordinarily good (at least as good as yours) and for far less. It's also completely clear and tasteless, I'd be interested if you have thoughts on the percentage and amounts of alkaloids compared to Umbavapes, and possible reasons for the price differential.

Certainly, I am asking them the same kind of questions, but it has been a while since I have purchased Aroma's e-liquid, and I wonder if yours is more potent (I mainly used it while detoxing from smoking, so I have a hunch that my memories of it may be vastly different compared to theirs), and I wish I had both for a side-by-side comparison?

Anna

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I always have a bottle or two of aroma’s on hand but haven’t tried umbavape. I have tried several other ones and none seem as good. I’ll order a bottle from umba and let you know what I think.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Well I did order from umba vape like I said I would. I ordered on the 24th and still no order update. I emailed them and was given the excuse that they were busy. If that had been aroma, I would have gotten a tracking number the same day and would have my order in hand.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I ordered again from them over the holidays and didn't get shipping info for long enough to concern me.... I did finally get shipping after about a week. I'm going to agree that Aroma ejuice hasn't done that ever, it's always been a super speedy delivery. So, IDK, I guess a lot of folks were ordering their juice over the holidays, but it's not hard to send out an automated message saying "We are behind," or whatever, I have patience but I *do* like to be informed if there is going to be a delay.

Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread